Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:52:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Emotions can hinder our success!  (Read 3889 times)
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:10:31 PM

We have a seen a huge dip in the market this past few days after the ETF delay. I've read an article in cointelegraph that people are just overreacting on the said delay (https://cointelegraph.com/news/pantera-capital-ceo-investors-overreacting-to-etf-delay-should-focus-on-bullish-news). Honestly, I do agree with the article, there are a lot good news right now for market to experience a dip.

I think we need to control our emotions when investment is involved, don't sell when you are in panic. Try to think carefully and think more than 7 times before you click or do a transaction. ETF delay is not a bad news for me. I think it is a way for people to do panic selling and those rich people will abuse the dip and buy all the cheap BTC and after that, the ETF will be approved.

Right now, the market is green again and I think many people regrets selling their coins at a low price.

This is just my opinion, how about yours?
i think it's a part of our human nature, to make such movements when we can't be completely sure in stable future. therefore to avoid panick, i'd suggest to invest your extra, not your money for a living

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:24:00 PM

I believe that it is necessary to discard our emotions in order to profit from our investments. But there are times when there is very little time to make a decision, and you need to make some choice. Most likely you need to have a good intuition.
getting rid of emotion is not easy because it is human nature. of course when we join the world of crypto we can control emotional emotions. because if we can't control emotions, it will only make us lose continuously. everything that happens with Crypto is normal and we don't need emotions.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:30:19 PM

Yes, your observation is right, emotion affect decision in dip, virtually most decision taken in dip may likely result in regret, ETF approve or not market will thrive.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Kristina3456

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:55:00 PM

Emotions very often bring harm to our decisions . We panic sell too early or buy too late. So try to approach your decisions with a cold head. And only then will you make the right decisions
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:20:30 PM

you need to use the General rule of experienced traders-cut losses and let your profits grow. everything comes with experience!
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:33:02 PM

it's too often the price of bitcoin like that, when there is bad news or something that is not good that is reported in some media about bitcoin then there will be a pope who tries to make traders panic by making the price of bitcoin fall and finally other traders will panic and be affected to sell his assets.
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 12:25:19 AM

We really need to control our emotions. Because when your emotions can cloud your analytical thinking and you can't think straight because you were afraid of FUD or any FOMO. Set aside that matter. Because in the market bleed it is not true that you can do nothing. There are many good opportunities on the market that is very unstable.

deredevil

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:09:56 AM

One factor of the barrier to success is emotion. Emotional control is very important to be applied to every individual. If not, whatever you do will deviate from what you planned at the beginning. Every action needs to be considered, whether the action has a greater risk or not. Don't be emotional in the face of bad market prices, there is a positive side to this situation. You can get the best coins at cheap prices, even though it takes a long time to get a high score.

mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:16:28 AM

of course that is true, all emotions will plunge us into failure, for whatever reason we should not make a decision when in an emotional state because the decision is without calculation therefore the decision will be bad for us
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:27:50 AM

We have a seen a huge dip in the market this past few days after the ETF delay. I've read an article in cointelegraph that people are just overreacting on the said delay (https://cointelegraph.com/news/pantera-capital-ceo-investors-overreacting-to-etf-delay-should-focus-on-bullish-news). Honestly, I do agree with the article, there are a lot good news right now for market to experience a dip.

I think we need to control our emotions when investment is involved, don't sell when you are in panic. Try to think carefully and think more than 7 times before you click or do a transaction. ETF delay is not a bad news for me. I think it is a way for people to do panic selling and those rich people will abuse the dip and buy all the cheap BTC and after that, the ETF will be approved.

Right now, the market is green again and I think many people regrets selling their coins at a low price.

This is just my opinion, how about yours?

When money is at stake we always involve our emotions becuase we do not want to lose our money. That is why our decisions is very crucial to have a succesful investments.
bioquaddispwin

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:35:56 AM

Tell me, what to invest at now?
bioquaddispwin

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:19:56 AM

Just Hold, friends
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:24:16 AM

Emotions is the main reason why most people are losing their funds on cryptocurrency market. It is too difficult not to sell Bitcoin when it is falling for a year from 20k to 3k, but you should make deliberated decisions to avoid loosing your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: