Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:31:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I DON'T CARE IF BTC DECREASES IN PRICE NOW  (Read 898 times)
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:58:36 PM

Are you not yet tired of the descent?? Now it has to go up and the signs are all there!!
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vanes_brz

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:02:03 PM

Miracles or a roller coaster up and down?) you need to be cold about your investments, because you need to risk only the money that you are ready to lose!
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:02:37 PM

My only worry about pieces of Bitcoin which I am holding. So Bitcoin can decrease half from here. It doesn't matter. I always care how much Bitcoin I have

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:03:46 PM

I have seen that most people investing now in BTC are afraid of loosing some amount of money when the price declines. I have monitored so many post and I have seen that in their post that's they mean but they wont voice it out because they know people might condemn them. I have sat down and realise that no matter how BTC decreases in price I have nothing to loose and I don't care about it because for the past months I joined this forum  have seen much teachings and education from the crypto enthusiast. I now know BTC can do miracles just in a second or twinkle of an eye Smiley. What do you think guys? Do you agree with me? Your comments and suggestions are welcomed.

Yes, I am definitely agreed with you, because bitcoin is not held by the government. So the price will cannot be predicted since "I think" no person can predict what will happen to the price of bitcoin. Also I will not afraid to make bitcoin decresase its price since I didn't get have my profit yet. And of course like what you have said, many people like you believe wht arethe miracles bitcoin can do and how can its change its price with just a blink of an eye.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

Ksu_bor345

Activity: 291

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:04:00 PM

You're thinking right. Of course, do not worry if the price of bitcoin goes down. This is a very stable coin and if you have a little patience, you will see a great result. Investing in bitcoin is always a long-term investment, do not forget about it. With bitcoin it is difficult to remain in the red.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:05:58 PM

I have seen that most people investing now in BTC are afraid of loosing some amount of money when the price declines. I have monitored so many post and I have seen that in their post that's they mean but they wont voice it out because they know people might condemn them. I have sat down and realise that no matter how BTC decreases in price I have nothing to loose and I don't care about it because for the past months I joined this forum  have seen much teachings and education from the crypto enthusiast. I now know BTC can do miracles just in a second or twinkle of an eye Smiley. What do you think guys? Do you agree with me? Your comments and suggestions are welcomed.

Very interesting opinion, thank you for sharing.
I also have great experience since I started my bitcoin journey.
New friends, new revolutionary ideas, great change in my life.
I already received much more than I invested.
We can't predict future of bitcoin but smart people are already in big profit here.
Never give up your dreams Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:06:53 PM

You can see that after adjusting to the $ 8400 mark, at the current time the bitcoin price is at $ 8100. I think that at this point you should stay out of the market and wait for the next bitcoin price action, it can be seen that the market is bearish in the long run so the bitcoin price volatility is very unpredictable, to reduce You should limit trading at this time.

Gulayman

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:09:51 PM

Yes bitcoin can make a miracle just a twinkle of our eyes. But it can also make bitcoins of the most worts day in our lives and that's what we should avoid. Because bitcoin price may also fall by half to today's price within just a twinkle of our eyes. So it's better to be sure and as long as it can take a loss.
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:10:11 PM

Same here Buddy! I believe that even if it goes uo, it shall rise again and you can make your profit back. Some people sold off some few weeks ago when it was around 5800 to 6k but see the price now, it is hovering above 8k. Though some have already bought and have lost huge some at the ATH, we all still believe we'll get there amd make our profit again and even pass the ATH.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:12:35 PM

I think that after this rise, the Bitcoin price will necessarily decrease, but the question is how much -10% or 5%.
How many whales will be considered necessary. Roll Eyes
budarkcyber

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:12:45 PM

It's true some people who invest in bitcoin will panic when the price goes down, but not for people who have learned about market cycles first because they know that in investments there will be a rise or fall prices in the market
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:13:35 PM

It should be that everyone will be greatly affected when there is a decrease in the price of Bitcoin.
Maybe you are a rich person so you don't have to think about the assets that you have when the price of bitcoin has decreased.
Bitcoin and this forum always show miracles, but we must also be prepared to respond to any conditions that may occur at any time.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:16:44 PM

Those are the fly by night investors they are entering the cryptoworld just to buy when dump and sell in pump,thats the only reason why theyre here so dont count them as investors.

We are here for quite some times and seen the ups and down of crypto specially bitcoin,we can wait for the maximum price bitcoin can be
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:17:46 PM

I get your point and I do agree on it. Some people are feeling scared whenever they see bitcoin dumps and this dump make them do panic selling which  they regret later after price recovers and rise up again. These people should always remember that the market is volatile, anything can happen in just a blink of an eye, if they don't to lose some amount of money they invested, they should not sell in just a sudden dump. Patience is the key to success in this field and those who knows ow to wait catches the biggest fish in the ocean.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:44:42 PM

This is right, you will not lose if you will not sell your Bitcoin, 1 Bitcoin will always be 1 Bitcoin even the price of it in us dollar dropped a lot. But the thing is most people are still in doubt if Bitcoin will really recover from a huge drop, this is why some people always sell during a continues decline, that's the fear that their investment might get stuck for a very long time and this is not also the reason why people sell, you have to understand that there are traders that make money everyday from Bitcoin/cryptocurrency, so whenever there is a decline of course traders will always sell.
Nonie

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:42:07 PM

it's normal that no one wants to lose their money they must want profit. but this is an investment world that has a 1: 1 risk you can lose and profit, I think the best answer when the price down is patient and do not panic because it will only make you lose, believe the price will go up and you will benefit

Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:46:35 PM

Yeah it normal that the price of bitcoin decrease because it has a volatile value the reason why it rises or fall from time to time so you must take that opportunity if the price decreases to buy as much as you can so that youll be able to earn big profit when you sell it if the price rises again.
Oliver2

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:53:06 PM

At present, it is not very desirable for the price of BTC to rise or fall sharply. If the price of BTC can be stable at this time, it is certainly a good thing for altcoin.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:59:40 PM

If you are a long term investor the you no need to worry about the prices for now,just focus on the future and the prices will get to the level of moon.But most of the people can't be like that because they invested on bitcoin just to make money in short term irrespective of technology.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
korkor

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:01:37 PM

Well, I kinda agree with you. IF you understand how the crypto market is, the decrease of bitcoin will not be of a problem to you. People who normally complain about the decrease in the price of bitcoin don't have much knowledge on cryptocurrency and its market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: