Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:00:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I DON'T CARE IF BTC DECREASES IN PRICE NOW  (Read 898 times)
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:04:54 AM

I have seen that most people investing now in BTC are afraid of loosing some amount of money when the price declines. I have monitored so many post and I have seen that in their post that's they mean but they wont voice it out because they know people might condemn them. I have sat down and realise that no matter how BTC decreases in price I have nothing to loose and I don't care about it because for the past months I joined this forum  have seen much teachings and education from the crypto enthusiast. I now know BTC can do miracles just in a second or twinkle of an eye Smiley. What do you think guys? Do you agree with me? Your comments and suggestions are welcomed.

Having more insight on bitcoin through the teachings and educations from crypto enthusiasts, does not really entail that bitcoin should be seen as a miracle worker. It is how you engage in it that determines whether it would work as a miracle for you or not. It is all about getting the right knowledge and application.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:16:19 AM

I have seen that most people investing now in BTC are afraid of loosing some amount of money when the price declines. I have monitored so many post and I have seen that in their post that's they mean but they wont voice it out because they know people might condemn them. I have sat down and realise that no matter how BTC decreases in price I have nothing to loose and I don't care about it because for the past months I joined this forum  have seen much teachings and education from the crypto enthusiast. I now know BTC can do miracles just in a second or twinkle of an eye Smiley. What do you think guys? Do you agree with me? Your comments and suggestions are welcomed.

Yes, I'm not worried about the current bitcoin price cuts, I prefer to enjoy bitcoin price movements rather than having to share pique when bitcoin prices are down. Reasonable if everyone is afraid bitcoin prices continue to decline because they do not want to lose money from the investment they do. The declines will not continue to occur because at one-time bitcoin will increase that may exceed our expectations.
acsaocham22

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:17:19 AM

I think it is decided to take the risk, when you participate in Bitcoin speculation you at least know what Bitcoin is. You accept the risk, whether the bitcoin is devalued or increased. that is in your game. If you are afraid of condemnation do not play, if you do not dare to risk not play.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:25:57 AM

for bitcoin the future, it is clear to all. I can tell you one thing that I lost 0.6 btc from 0.8 during his rally last year because of my inexperience, in the following years I will not allow such a misstep
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:33:07 AM

Yeah it does really not a problem because we are human and we could solve any challenges withing the bitcoin system. And in the end we will get profit of course we endure on the times when market price fall down or decreases. I think you have learned already how to manage this kind of business. Anyway I learned also but from reading since I am also new to this system.
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:00:59 AM

Why afraid of the drop. I don't care too if it will drop I think we are now starting to experience what we experience in last quarter of 2017 again. Don't panic of the drop but wait of the climb.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:03:20 AM

I totally agree. Bitcoin is not like other altcoin that you have to worry. It is the main cryptocurrency that will shoot up its price no matter how vad tbe news will come out. It only needs patients for you to reap your profit.
Satish147

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:07:26 AM

Your view is completely right. We are seeing more Bitcoin dominance than Altcoin in total market capitalisation. Once ETF approved and lightening network becomes operational then we are going to see the real mass adoption of Bitcoin as currency and not Altcoins. So patience is the key.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:28:28 AM

I was thinking the exact same thing. I really don't care if the BTC price dumps too hard if it happens again, because I know it will recover in the near future. The price is now at a dip temporarily, but the future is bright for Bitcoin. I have no second thoughts that it will go back up to where it was like what we have last December.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:36:04 AM

Well it does not big deal for holders if the bitcoin price decreases but it is a big opportunity for buyers they can double their money just by buying bitcoin in dip price and selling it in high price just like the holders and traders do.
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:59:44 AM

Price decrease in BTC is not matter instead grab the chance invest more, don't listen to anybody you have your own decision and judgement. BTC price will absolutely pump up soon, invest now ang get real profit.

even if it won't, it doesn't matter. WHat btc is doing is just amazing, freeing people from the cenral bank occupators. This will be appreciated only when the proper adoption takes place
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:02:36 AM

Yeah but there is always comeback in the price of bitcoin. Sometimes it goes low, sometimes it goes up also and thats the perfect timing to sell it in market for trading bitcoins to gain a profit in exchange.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:31:14 AM

hahaha..so do I mate, because initially i use to listen to the fear, uncertainty and doubtful messages that some members spread in the forum but upon several observations on the state of the market  and getting to know its trend for sometime i realized bitcoin is strong and therefore there is no fear in investing into it.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:34:41 AM

Staying calm and relax when market price is down is the best way to avoid stress. Normally when investors have seen that prices are down they tend to feel stress and getting panic that a big lose might happen in all their investments. But once you have studied and observed the price movement in the market and take time to read some thread here in forum you'll learn something and would somehow say, "I don't care if BTC decreases in price now."
luigi3

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:44:39 AM

Currently the price of bitcoin is getting high because of some news that including it ,and its also talking about what is the purposes of having bitcoin,so dont you worry about your holding i`m pretty sure that it will multiply in the near future.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:49:23 AM

If btc decreases, then that would be a good time to buy. Btc already showed how high it can grow plus the good news that coming in. There is really no need to worry.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:53:32 AM

That's the spirit of true trader of Bitcoin. As we have already seen many correction of btc in this year even many panic sellers are out from the trading but when when market rises showing strength some of them will again buy btc that's the cycle. But we must believe in btc as we know that it has potential to rise back and in the recent week btc seems quite strong. My friend risk is always there in every investment those who took the risk can earn good money as well So even I also don't care whether btc price decreases but I know in the end holders will get maximum.

agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:53:41 AM

Actually its normal feelings or have a doubt about the money your investing in bitcoin because we are expecting income or profit for the money we invested in bitcoin, but for me even if the bitcoin will went down still my loyalty still here in this coin, because as said btc can do miracles just in a twinkle of eyes, then i believe it, and through this we can gain knowledge and techniques so that we don't loss the said coin.
silviyako

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:56:04 AM

I think this rant of yours is not in a good time since the value is increasing now. Why don't you just be positive and let's hope the price continuously go up
chnexus

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:56:42 AM

What's to say we don't have a push to 10k then bottom at 5-6k in september or october? That's what I am thinking, but we'll see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: