Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:39:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I DON'T CARE IF BTC DECREASES IN PRICE NOW  (Read 898 times)
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:02:41 AM

I have seen that most people investing now in BTC are afraid of loosing some amount of money when the price declines. I have monitored so many post and I have seen that in their post that's they mean but they wont voice it out because they know people might condemn them. I have sat down and realise that no matter how BTC decreases in price I have nothing to loose and I don't care about it because for the past months I joined this forum  have seen much teachings and education from the crypto enthusiast. I now know BTC can do miracles just in a second or twinkle of an eye Smiley. What do you think guys? Do you agree with me? Your comments and suggestions are welcomed.

I agree with your analysis. No matter the price of Bitcoin Will come down, do not be panicked  because of Its feature of being volatile, it always come to rise again. It is something that you can imagine like a roller coaster with inclination graphic . THe scalability  and the  market cap of each coin, still Bitcoin is dominating. And if you want your investment  and assets will become that  ten  times worth enough, you need patience to wait years ,maybe within 5 years or more.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
_navoj

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:17:29 AM

Investing in bitcoin is a good idea but just like anything else we should not give all that we have, we should always have back up plan so when conflict arises it doesnt come to worst.
Brahuhu

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:22:53 AM

I have seen that most people investing now in BTC are afraid of loosing some amount of money when the price declines. I have monitored so many post and I have seen that in their post that's they mean but they wont voice it out because they know people might condemn them. I have sat down and realise that no matter how BTC decreases in price I have nothing to loose and I don't care about it because for the past months I joined this forum  have seen much teachings and education from the crypto enthusiast. I now know BTC can do miracles just in a second or twinkle of an eye Smiley. What do you think guys? Do you agree with me? Your comments and suggestions are welcomed.

I also dont care if the price drops my concern of my everday here in crypto is to do my job and also to earn bitcoin as long as there is an opportunity to earn I will do that and I will not look to the price because I only exchnge some bitcoin to fiat depends on how much I need.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:23:01 AM

I am not afraid of everything if ever the price of bitcoin will go down or it will go up.what i am looking at is i can wait for what will be the result of my work in bitcoin.i don't care if the price of bitcoin will decrease at least i have a coins to hold if ever the price will be good.
dmitry6

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:30:05 AM

Yes you are right many peoples is here only for profit and they don't wanna see bearish market and bad days because they scare from downtrend,peoples don't know bitcoin price is volatile and if they sell in downtrend from panic than they will be in loss but bitcoin can move upside any time like we are watching bitcoin is down since 6 months but now in July price is more then $8000.
athlete

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:34:04 AM

Of course, most people panic when the price falls. Personally, I will wait for the price to be higher than the one I bought, only then I will think about selling
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:36:04 AM

It could just dumped but somehow, it will immediately increases in no time because bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency that ever made in the internet.
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:40:40 AM

If you are really a bitcoin lover you don't care if bitcoin price will decrease now because we all know that this coming few days the price of bitcoin will be higher as the mountains or it is just like in the sky.
horse_white

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:45:28 AM

That point is valid for all investments, but even more so for bitcoin because of its volatility. If you truly believe in the value of something, why not just hold on and keep it? I've got a few stocks that I've been sitting on for years because I a) bought them to early and b) trust in the concept behind that company so don't care if I have to wait until the next decade to cash out.

The other part of this is only putting in money that you don't need immediately. If it's something you can see yourself needing for rent next month, maybe it's better to just hold onto it. Unless of course your landlord accepts BTC payments.
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:46:46 AM

Many people are hoping to get big profit to gain more because they need money, in your case I think you have enough money and even you get less profit its hurt for you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:49:34 AM

The price of bitcoin is very hard to predict and hard to calculate. There must be a strong analysis and calculation if we want to clearly saw the move of bitcoin's prices. But, i do believe that no matter decreasing that bitcoin's make, it will be recovery soon.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Meryn

Activity: 248

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:28:24 PM

I really do not care if the bitcoin price goes down. this should be the right time for trading. bitcoin prices will go up. but, for now, use a trading opportunity when the bitcoin price is down.

PAES23

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 12:33:54 PM

They're panic selling their bitcoin because the price goes down. The best time to buy bitcoin and hold it is when the price decreases. No need to worry if the price go down it will rise as time goes by.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:35:20 PM

First and foremost bitcoin price is unstable, so simply knowing about it will not feel you worried because you know that increase and decrease of price is normal.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:39:21 PM

That is wrong bro.
If bitcoin is fail and its value goes to zero. Don't you think that cryptocurrency can survive?
Of course not. Because bitcoin is the mother of all when we talk to cryptocurrency. That's. Why we need to raise up the value of bitcoin at all caused.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:43:58 PM

This is a very great opinion, and i guess an absolute fact. There is nothing to be afraid when you started using bitcoin. Because bitcoin is a thing that decreases but more often it increases and therefore there is nothing to worry about. Bitcoin may be volatile most of the time, but there is nothing to worry, no risk at all. In bitcoin all you need to have is patience.

Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:53:31 PM

"Most people who invest now in BTC are afraid of losing money when prices fall"
I do not think it's necessary to spread the words that make everyone feel afraid of losing BTC. But it must continue to support BTC to keep going until many people invest. In order for BTC this continues forever. And I do not think that BTC will fall forever.
CrytopiaRaRa

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:37:26 PM

All i can say is that be in  game even the price is decresing or increasing.
Make a do right decision for this kind of investment,your putting your money and you must learn to take care of it.
Yeah its really true whn the bitcoins going down dont be panic just wait and wait again for the right timing to entry
tomward

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:51:46 AM

Yes,  Undecided i definitely agree with your point. BTC has no doubt been the best coin in the platform as of yet, providing and portraying great potentiality of growth and a promising future benefit for its investors. A little bit of patience and time is all you need to see your results.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:23:47 AM

Why afraid of the drop. I don't care too if it will drop I think we are now starting to experience what we experience in last quarter of 2017 again. Don't panic of the drop but wait of the climb.

I also do not care much less panic with the decline in bitcoin prices right now, because in fact this time is a good time to buy an asset at a cheap price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: