Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:24:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Narcissism Defined  (Read 1040 times)
Anonymous

October 09, 2011, 04:10:47 PM

I love myself unconditionally; faults and all. This is not narcissism. It's called a healthy self-esteem.

A true narcissist brings down others to build his self-worth. That is not who I am.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
genjix
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1072

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 04:22:32 PM

tl;dr
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2011, 05:28:55 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism

Today, in psychology, narcissistic personality disorder is a mental illness characterized by a lack of empathy, a willingness to exploit others, and an inflated sense of self-importance. In popular discourse, "narcissism" is a widely-used term for a range of selfish behaviors. Cultural critics including Christopher Lasch have applied the term "narcissism" more generally to contemporary American culture. Some experts believe a disproportionate number of pathological narcissists are at work in the most influential reaches of society, such as medicine, finance, and politics.

Clearly, we've made a mistake. Nothing more to read here. Next thread started by Atlas in 3...2...

Anonymous

October 09, 2011, 05:53:06 PM

Today, in psychology, narcissistic personality disorder is a mental illness characterized by a lack of empathy, a willingness to exploit others, and an inflated sense of self-importance. In popular discourse, "narcissism" is a widely-used term for a range of selfish behaviors. Cultural critics including Christopher Lasch have applied the term "narcissism" more generally to contemporary American culture. Some experts believe a disproportionate number of pathological narcissists are at work in the most influential reaches of society, such as medicine, finance, and politics.

Clearly, we've made a mistake. Nothing more to read here. Next thread started by Atlas in 3...2...

Yes, I have empathy, I do not exploit nor do I find myself entitled to reverence.

Thank you.
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 06:53:58 PM

LOL! Cheesy

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: