Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:16:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✈️✈️✈️ Will bitcoin recover? ✈️✈️✈️  (Read 252 times)
aluslee (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:07:43 PM

Bitcoin is currently sitting in votality in the market, though it is hard to predict how investors will react to the recent events.
Analysts have suggested that 2018 will be the year of cryptocurrencies, with prices ending the year above $20,000.
Wall Street hedge fund firm Fundstrat’s CEO Tom Lee has regularly predicted bitcoin to exceed expectations in 2018, with prices rushing past $25,000!!!  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Jenny111

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

I don't think bitcoin will recover 20k this year. But I hope bitcoin prices in 2019
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:28:36 PM

I don't think bitcoin will recover 20k this year. But I hope bitcoin prices in 2019
In December bitcoin will be more than 15 000$, I’m sure. But I don’t know what will be with price of altcoins
Polianna

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:57:22 PM

I think that now is very good time to buy bitcoin in long. Don't think it will fall back to $5000 again. Last chance to buy it cheap!
Isaackim

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:05:45 PM

I believe it will recover but not to the $20000 mark, probably $15k by December
syypro

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:16:31 PM

Bitcoin is currently sitting in votality in the market, though it is hard to predict how investors will react to the recent events.
Analysts have suggested that 2018 will be the year of cryptocurrencies, with prices ending the year above $20,000.
Wall Street hedge fund firm Fundstrat’s CEO Tom Lee has regularly predicted bitcoin to exceed expectations in 2018, with prices rushing past $25,000!!!  Kiss Kiss Kiss

They say August 10 will be a significant event. And if everyone agrees on it, the cue ball will fly to the moon. Perhaps now we are seeing growth. People are hoping for further growth and are now buying BTC a little bit.

Zheko87

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:54:28 PM

I think soon BTC go down and test 5000. Capitalization stands still, altcoins are getting cheaper. It seems someone deliberately blows up the BTC and buys down the falling altcoins.
Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:05:02 PM

Bitcoin will definitely recover from it's currently position and it's gonna surpass it's previous all time high which is $20,000 , just wait for SEC announcement as regard cryptocurrency in general and you will see great bull run
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:35:30 PM

I think soon BTC go down and test 5000. Capitalization stands still, altcoins are getting cheaper. It seems someone deliberately blows up the BTC and buys down the falling altcoins.
Do you have proof of this future possibilities because many peoples are expecting positive results are possible in future market.
All the investors are know potential of Bitcoin so all are have some Bitcoin. If you hate this coin you will clearly mentioned the reason for this coin. But I hope this will going to moon on end of the year.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
imell

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:49:20 PM

I have not seen it, many people talk bitcoin will be worth $ 20000, but I doubt it will happen in the near future, maybe next year
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:03:07 AM

I have said this earlier that Bitcoin will hit 15,000$ before December and this is happening now. Bitcoin as rise to 8200$ within two weeks . I will be happy if the price keep increasing
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:49:55 AM

I believe it will recover but not to the $20000 mark, probably $15k by December
I think the same, bitcoin will recover and its price will be around 15-17k$ in this year so it is still profitable to invest in it and you will be able to collect earnings even in this year, of course longer holding could be better.

Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:11:00 PM

For the skeptics, the $8,200 is sustainable if you look at the steady growth in the past two weeks. I'm sure the next point mark is $10,000 which will then confirm the bull for this year and August is around too.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:00:46 PM

When a person in such a position with such a reputation declares such things, then I have no reason not to believe him, if it is a lie then he risks losing respect among people all over the world)))

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:04:53 PM

$20,000 this year will be possible again because I believe this time after few months of dumping price it's time to pump the pricr again. I believe not only 20,000 possible to happen again to this year because it will increase more than 20,000 dollars.
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:14:58 PM

Yes, Will not be surprised by that. Reality,
If bitcoin ETFs are formed and stimulated in August, the bitcoin value can break down barriers to FUDs or other external factors. It will really grow very fast and 20k is quite likely to pass. We are all waiting for this day.
stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

Surely everyone except the shorters are expecting the btc to recover.

For me, even usd$10k for btc is a good news.

Anything above 10k is greater news.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:42:57 PM

Why so many airplane emojis in the title of this thread??

Anyways, Bitcoin has been already recovering. Tom Lee is a funny guy IMO, but he could be right about $25k by end of 2018. Bitcoin does make most of its gains the whole year in a period of 10 days. We could be at these price levels until December and then hit $25k. Once there is a true bull rally, it will blow your socks off quickly. Exactly like in December of 2017...
aluslee (OP)

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:45:57 PM

I have said this earlier that Bitcoin will hit 15,000$ before December and this is happening now. Bitcoin as rise to 8200$ within two weeks . I will be happy if the price keep increasing
I think the btc is the mother of other crypto coin, so the future is still promising though the price is high.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:18:33 PM

$20K, $25K, $100K, everything is possible. There's a lot of media influence as to what price it could end this year. But the thing is, we still have a long way to go. Tom Lee, Mike N., all of them are very bullish and trying to be positive whenever they got the chance to be interview because they have a lot of stakes in the line. So for me, I wouldn't listen to all of this so-called experts, let bitcoin do its thing and lets wait and see what price it will go this 2018.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████