Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:45:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC TO 3K$  (Read 819 times)
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:03:43 PM

i think its quite simple and safe to say that 3k is just impossible, as mining 1btc cost more than that. At worst, people stop their equipment temporarily, and diff goes down, making it more profitable again, thus prices go up again, making people turn it on again.
Also, there is simply too much money related to btc to go that low. Think about jobs, space rent, builders, constructors, computer equipment, mining andchip fabrication etc. Its a whole industry... It doesn't just collapse. No where near possible...
If the mining cost is more than $3000, nobody will mine bitcoin because nobody will bear deficit after hardships and spending their time in mining. When there is no mining, there will be no supply of bitcoin in the market and the price will go up automatically. Then the miners will start their work. If all the people lose their money and waste their time then cryptocurrency would be no value.
Those who are bigger miners will still mine bitcoin bro, and simply only the small miners will have to pack their bags for a while and maybe look for other things to do.

Sure, at that range, it sure will be less than mining cost from all the things I have seen so far on the net, and in that kind of situation, only those who already had something big going for them right from the onset will keep on, the difficulty will reduce as smaller miners pave way, and then it would be more incentives for the bigger players.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:18:24 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 08:35:52 PM by DeadCoin

I believe that bitcoin value will not cross $15k or not go down below $8k . Look at current growth trend. Its not upto the expected trend to hit $25k or not bad to reach $3k. The trend is ok. Its maintaining the bitcoin value between $6k to $7k. I would say that the current growth wil not let bitcoin value fall down to $3k btc.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:24:23 PM

BTC will go to 3k$ by DEC 2019, tons of people bail on it on a regular basis.
how sure you are to this prediction? We all know that it's a unpredictable market but I don't think that the price of bitcoin will fall to that level at $3k. I'm still optimistic that at that time bitcoin may reach again the all time high of $20k if the market will recover after this bearish trend.
Ansdaoust6

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:12:45 PM

i think its quite simple and safe to say that 3k is just impossible, as mining 1btc cost more than that. At worst, people stop their equipment temporarily, and diff goes down, making it more profitable again, thus prices go up again, making people turn it on again.
Also, there is simply too much money related to btc to go that low. Think about jobs, space rent, builders, constructors, computer equipment, mining andchip fabrication etc. Its a whole industry... It doesn't just collapse. No where near possible...
If the mining cost is more than $3000, nobody will mine bitcoin because nobody will bear deficit after hardships and spending their time in mining. When there is no mining, there will be no supply of bitcoin in the market and the price will go up automatically. Then the miners will start their work. If all the people lose their money and waste their time then cryptocurrency would be no value.
Those who are bigger miners will still mine bitcoin bro, and simply only the small miners will have to pack their bags for a while and maybe look for other things to do.

Sure, at that range, it sure will be less than mining cost from all the things I have seen so far on the net, and in that kind of situation, only those who already had something big going for them right from the onset will keep on, the difficulty will reduce as smaller miners pave way, and then it would be more incentives for the bigger players.
I think that bitcoin will never drop to $3000 because if the price to this level, it means that it is the end of biotin. I will never buy bitcoin on $3000 because soon it will disappear from the market. It is better to invest in Altcoin or in some regular business. I don’t know why are people worry about the price and future of bitcoin? We should be patient and cool.
Turst1974

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:41:22 PM

Hey on what grounds have you reached this conclusion? Do you even have any conclusive proof to back your theory? This seems another attempt to rattle bitcoins investors by making vague statements with no actual information. If you're observing current trends there're pro bitcoins activists on board in the Sec, which means sooner or later Bitcoins ETF will get approval. In news also we're seeing many major corporations, countries are looking at bitcoins as a future currency, so bitcoins prices shall shoot up not down.
Apparently, I do not expect him to have any concrete proof to back it up, except of course where the wedge converges to is towards $3k but that simply does not mean the market would get to that stage before it eventually picks up again. Bitcoin market is trading around $6500 like a rock and this is the more than enough proof that $5800 is still remaining as a big resistance hence we never need to worry about $3k levels.

For what it is worth, I want to believe that we are in a situation where nothing is certain at the moment, we have been seeing certain reactions in the market like the bears being rejected lately, and then who knows what is really going to happen next ?
I think it will not happen because $3000 is very low price for bitcoin. In my view, the bottom price for bitcoin is $6000 and it will never decline from this level. If bitcoin falls more than $6000 it means that people interest no more on bitcoin. The investment cap will decrease more and people will convert their money to regular businesses or altcoin. 
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:26:30 AM

If this is true then I will withdraw whatever investements I am planning to do and wait for 2019. What are your big evidences that bitcoin run will begin in 2019 ? Based on what? Charts ? History ? If we take the history then yes, 2018 and 2019 are bear markets years but this doesn't mean that history must repet again.

Another stupid people that believed in OPs hearsay reporting if you are going to withdraw investing in bitcoin then better leave crypto community also and never come back because we dont need weak and fool cryptonians
Yes botcoin will continue to stay in this value but this will never drown to $3,000 again and i am confident about that so stop fooling around and just dl your homeworks for your own good
In my opinion $6000 is the bottom price of bitcoin and it will not drop more than this level. $3000 is half of this bottom level. The end of the year is coming and I think that investment cap will increase and so the price. I am looking the price will reach to $10k till the end of this year. Current situation of the market is the reason that people give such foolish statements.
It is hard to still tell yet if $6k is the bottom price but at the same time, every direction simply points to the $6k anyway when it comes to the mining cost, the fact that we have bounced off it several times and the fact that we can get to see some good movement from here upward, but I still believe before we can be so sure of a bottom, I would not be surprised to see us have some sideways consolidation for a while first. All in all, time will obviously tell how things would work out.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:38:29 AM

I believe that bitcoin value will not cross $15k or not go down below $8k . Look at current growth trend. Its not upto the expected trend to hit $25k or not bad to reach $3k. The trend is ok. Its maintaining the bitcoin value between $6k to $7k. I would say that the current growth wil not let bitcoin value fall down to $3k btc.
hope that doesn't happen. Well, I think when many people think about it, it's like depression. Well, I think bitcoin prices can still increase even higher compared to the current price. yeah, though possible, but we all don't expect that to happen.
Evetemot

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:32:41 AM

You are totally wrong, the price will go up more than $15k and is below than $8k. Nobody can say anything about the future price of bitcoin. It totally depends upon the investment capital. If demand for bitcoin increases the price will also increase and if the price decreases the price will also decreases. As we see that the price of bitcoin is almost stuck between $6000 and $7000 for several months.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:59:46 AM

We want to see what you predict can become a reality, but if you want everyone to agree with your predictions, then you should at least explain why you want to make such a prediction? what is the reason?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Topcarey

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:35:48 AM

Hey on what grounds have you reached this conclusion? Do you even have any conclusive proof to back your theory? This seems another attempt to rattle bitcoins investors by making vague statements with no actual information. If you're observing current trends there're pro bitcoins activists on board in the Sec, which means sooner or later Bitcoins ETF will get approval. In news also we're seeing many major corporations, countries are looking at bitcoins as a future currency, so bitcoins prices shall shoot up not down.
Apparently, I do not expect him to have any concrete proof to back it up, except of course where the wedge converges to is towards $3k but that simply does not mean the market would get to that stage before it eventually picks up again. Bitcoin market is trading around $6500 like a rock and this is the more than enough proof that $5800 is still remaining as a big resistance hence we never need to worry about $3k levels.

For what it is worth, I want to believe that we are in a situation where nothing is certain at the moment, we have been seeing certain reactions in the market like the bears being rejected lately, and then who knows what is really going to happen next ?

You may think its unusual for the price to go deep $6k but e may be right if you think about when the price actually started its pump last year it use to be just $800 and then goes up to more than $1000. I was surprise it reached up to $5k in less than a year. OP may have think of it being where the price could go if those who pumped BTC are going to really dump. They may be having second thoughts for now because that will lead them being burned once big finance companies buy all the btc they are about to dump. Bu then anyway $3k or not, a lot will buy BTC.

Many people also predict that the bitcoin price will hit $50k till the end of this year. Now tell me which prediction is more authentic. There is a huge difference between $3000 and $50000. It means that some people give future price without any technical analysis. That’s the reason that I never believe in predictions. These are all false and against the facts.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:14:42 PM

That seems to be very low and quite impossible to happen because the lowest price bitcoin has stepped down this year is only around 5,000$. I also believe that that will only be the lowest market price bitcoin will incur this year.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:28:06 PM

how sure you are to this prediction? We all know that it's a unpredictable market but I don't think that the price of bitcoin will fall to that level at $3k. I'm still optimistic that at that time bitcoin may reach again the all time high of $20k if the market will recover after this bearish trend.

I don't think bitcoin will go down to that level of $3000. That is too much of its downfall if that would happen. I still believe that bitcoin will climb up to 18-20k USD by the end of the year. I have faith that crypto market will rise again. Speculations will stay as speculation unless truly happen. For me, I prefer not to think negatively.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:32:27 PM

I don't think bitcoin will go down to that level of $3000. That is too much of its downfall if that would happen. I still believe that bitcoin will climb up to 18-20k USD by the end of the year. I have faith that crypto market will rise again. Speculations will stay as speculation unless truly happen. For me, I prefer not to think negatively.

Does the OP means of DEC 2019 OR 2018, as 2019 can say as before that the market will climb more high price and then their may be some crash in the bitcoin market but if he is telling about 2018 Dec then it is possible. Because anything is possible and still market have not shown any trend so it may decline to $3k also.

joshv06

Activity: 991

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:21:31 PM

That seems to be very low and quite impossible to happen because the lowest price bitcoin has stepped down this year is only around 5,000$. I also believe that that will only be the lowest market price bitcoin will incur this year.

You nailed it and I agree with your opinion as I don't think bitcoin will ever go below the value of $5000 as there were some massive slump in the price and market was affected very badly but still the value of bitcoin did not drip below $4000 and I feel that bitcoin will triumph and increase by multiple folds rather than going below the $5000.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
dutchlincoln

Activity: 434
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:22:15 PM

can't we just close the stupid FUD topic??
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:40:15 PM

everyone has the right to make predictions but this prediction must make sense, because predictions are made to be trusted by many people. what is your reason for saying the price of bitcoin will fall to $ 3k? Your predictions are very ridiculous.
The predictions only have to make sense if you want to win, but there are many people spreading predictions that are not really investing in the market, so they can predict whatever they want and it doesn't affect them because they have no skin in the game, which is one of the main reasons of why I do not trust the predictions of economists because many of them have not invested in bitcoin so they do not really care if bitcoin succeeds or not.
dutchlincoln

Activity: 434
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:26:39 AM

everyone has the right to make predictions but this prediction must make sense, because predictions are made to be trusted by many people. what is your reason for saying the price of bitcoin will fall to $ 3k? Your predictions are very ridiculous.
The predictions only have to make sense if you want to win, but there are many people spreading predictions that are not really investing in the market, so they can predict whatever they want and it doesn't affect them because they have no skin in the game, which is one of the main reasons of why I do not trust the predictions of economists because many of them have not invested in bitcoin so they do not really care if bitcoin succeeds or not.

according to your theory one should only have a valuable opinion when invested in the product they have a opinion for. Doesn't that especially affect your judgement then even more?

Nobody that buys tron will say "hey, i think its going to zero and everyone will lose their money"... right?
Same goes for "whateverwhichcoin"..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: