Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:04:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Again BTC going down?  (Read 2475 times)
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:29:42 AM

Bitcoin is going down again and that's what the definition of a roller coaster ride is. We might see bitcoin on the rise today but don't expect to continue to rise tomorrow. The market is still in the bearish market and it really needs time for it to recover. It may fall short to have its full recovery this year, but for sure, it will recover in due time.
There is no due time for Bitcoin price to act according to time but in real there are several market factors which are behind the price movement. You will see different prices if you go back in the past and read the values in different times will give you different values so do not think that you will see high price in the next two months but it can happen tomorrow or day after tomorrow so be alert always.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

Yesterday we saw BTC was pumping. But again it is going down. Any news behind that? I thought it will break 10000$ around coming days. The BTC is the legend and can't think BTC will replace by other coins. What would be hope you guys the BTC price at the end of this year?

Yes, bitcoin is down again and again. But that doesn't mean forever because we still have enough time to wait until the year ends. Bitcoin is unpredictable, it will rise and no one can tell when. So, just hang on, wait and just hold. The big bounce is just waiting ahead.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:26:51 PM

bitcoin or crypto currency the price goes down or rises in my opinion it's a fair crypto market condition and we don't need to panic in making a decision, I'm sure bitcoin will rise at the end of this year
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

Yesterday we saw BTC was pumping. But again it is going down. Any news behind that? I thought it will break 10000$ around coming days. The BTC is the legend and can't think BTC will replace by other coins. What would be hope you guys the BTC price at the end of this year?

It was normal for the price of bitcoins to drop because some of the people are not good enough to hold their coins since they are selling their coins based on their emotions.
down and up, I think bitcoin prices are currently really stable for this month. well, less than 8 days we will start a new month, hopefully bitcoin prices do not show a far decrease. well, everyone hopes bitcoin prices will rise again by the end of this year.
sunanbonang

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:55:35 PM

in my opinion this is a natural thing, when the price of bitcoin falls many people complain and when the price of bitcoin rises, people are very happy. I just hope that by the end of the year the price of bitcoin can break through $ 15k.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:17:24 PM

I think the price of bitcoin at this time is very difficult to increase prices again and I think the price of bitcoin collapsed again and this is very terrible.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:57:12 PM

I think the price of bitcoin at this time is very difficult to increase prices again and I think the price of bitcoin collapsed again and this is very terrible.
Bitcoin is a future investment so we should buy and save our long term investment. But no one is understand the Bitcoin, may be end of the year everyone believe the market potential so we should hold for few more months automatically it will going to peak.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:31:40 PM

It was normal for the price of bitcoins to drop because some of the people are not good enough to hold their coins since they are selling their coins based on their emotions.
down and up, I think bitcoin prices are currently really stable for this month. well, less than 8 days we will start a new month, hopefully bitcoin prices do not show a far decrease. well, everyone hopes bitcoin prices will rise again by the end of this year.
This is is a very natural process that the price of Bitcoin is going now because the value of between is very volatile and it depends upon several factors.It also does not follow specific trend so we have no idea when will the price rise or fall. Currently the price of Bitcoin is down from a very long time now because the demand of Bitcoin has fallen and the amount of investment done in Bitcoin has also reduced.Some countries have also banned Bitcoin which has affected its price a lot.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:12:18 PM

Well we cannot predict much about the crypto as it's the most volatile thing nowadays so it requires lot of experience and market research before coming to any conclusion.
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:16:27 PM

yes I think bitcoin prices are falling again and I think you should be able to take advantage of this moment to find the best profit you can, buy bitcoin when the price falls and take advantage of the benefits you can get.

reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

There is a big fat resistance at $6770 and another one at $7175 it will be hard to pass them, and we are somehow in a stable trend now. Unless Mr. Tether gives us an injection of a few hundred million USDT  Wink

But well, given the volatility of the last few months...
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:21:53 PM

btc down again this is a reasonable thing, we can know if at some time forward btc price can grow high and predicted this year btc price can above $ 10000 and it will happen we will wait moment to get profit from btc.
the normal thing in trading is the price rises and prices go down, so it is only natural that when prices rise or fall because these two things cannot be separated. so don't panic when prices are down because in the end the price will rise again.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:37:08 PM

All the market is going down and this is not really surprising after all there is simply not enough interest in the markets to make the price of cryptocurrencies in general to go up, this is something that you will need to get used to because I really think that this is not going to end in the next months this is something that is going to last for at least a few years.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:48:06 PM

The btc prices and other alts are goong down so it is not only btc struggling these days. Btc usually can grow again and we should not panic. Remember, in every investment their is risks in crypto it is volatile and I believe price could increase possible this year ends.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:50:27 AM

You know this year is a bearish year and the best thing to do is to buy now. You will not be able to make money from cryptocurrencies market if you are not investing now as in years to come we are going to experience strong bullish.  Bitcoin is going down because from the beginning of the year it was predicted to be so and big investors has to take profits as they could.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:57:24 AM

I am not sure that other crypto can replace BTC, the existence of BTC has reached more than a decade. this proves that bitcoin is favored by all investors and traders. As for other altcoins that are better in technology, but not necessarily replace bitcoin as a market binder.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:34:24 AM

The btc prices and other alts are goong down so it is not only btc struggling these days. Btc usually can grow again and we should not panic. Remember, in every investment their is risks in crypto it is volatile and I believe price could increase possible this year ends.

You are right, it's not just bitcoin whose value's declining, but all cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency type of bitcoin's still very phenomenal and has a very fast movement from rising to falling to the lowest level. As you know, the increase in bitcoin prices's unpredictable. Now, let the price of bitcoin go down so that new investors such as students and housewives can buy bitcoin and maybe therefore the value will grow slowly.

reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:23:00 AM

Here is Bitcoin, with the small circle that I had to draw as a target two days ago, we are right in there. Now we must remain there to peak at $6900, then see what happens  Wink
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

Yes, bitcoin is down again and again. But that doesn't mean forever because we still have enough time to wait until the year ends. Bitcoin is unpredictable, it will rise and no one can tell when. So, just hang on, wait and just hold. The big bounce is just waiting ahead.
No, the price has been increasing from 2 days we are observing that price is going up and we hope that if it maintains its increase trend then we will nearly be standing in bull market which is our time for which we are waiting from a long time.

Just invest further if you are not satisfied and you have savings which can buy more for you then do not miss this time otherwise if it is bull market onwards then you will miss this time.
andrey111

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:51:40 PM

No, the price has been increasing from 2 days we are observing that price is going up and we hope that if it maintains its increase trend then we will nearly be standing in bull market which is our time for which we are waiting from a long time.

Just invest further if you are not satisfied and you have savings which can buy more for you then do not miss this time otherwise if it is bull market onwards then you will miss this time.
I'm not sure that the price is rising. Today, the market capitalization has again fallen to 208 billion from 224 billion, which were two days ago. And the altcoins lie on the bottom. Bitcoin dominance again rose to 54%. So I do not see an infusion of new investors into the market ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: