Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:17:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What Algorithm should CCNX relaunch with?
X13
X11
Scrypt
Other

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CCN] ★C-coin & C-Pay | v1.1a Update | KGW + Bonus Blocks, | Exchanges !★  (Read 57597 times)
acejudas

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:14:23 PM

I do as well, cunt.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djds

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:47:44 PM

I'd like to hear from the devs some future plans for this coin, new wallets, new features like android wallet, privacy features, etc.
Improvements will make more people interested.

I honestly tought it was done till some guy at the polo chat told me that it's going to be added on more exchanges soon.

Thanks!
RXDI

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:32:01 PM

★ v2.0 Mandatory Update Available soon! ★

Due to recent security vulnerabilities found in the KGW + OpenSSL, we've decided to do a major update to the CCN wallet. This will fix the OpenSSL Heart Bleed vulnerability and replace KGW as a retargeting mechanism. The DIGISHIELD implementation still retargets every block but will retarget downwards much quicker that KGW. It also reports back the correct difficulty value unlike KGW!

Upcoming V2.0 Wallet specifications

• 1000 KILR per block
  • 60 seconds block time
  • Retargeting every block
  • OpenSSL v1.0.1g, due to the huuuuuge vulnerability found recently in previous versions!

Will be back very soon with a release date!

It would be nice if we could get a patch for the HUGE vulnerability with the wallet too.
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:05:29 AM

hey guys!

We have just added C-coin on https://www.cryptonator.com, so now you can easily convert CCN to any other crypto/fiat or vice versa or add it in your Portfolio

Also we have free fully customizable price widgets for websites https://www.cryptonator.com/widget which also supports C-Coin

cheers!

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:24:44 PM

We've had some concerns raised about Cannacoin (CCN) conflicting with C-Coin (CCN)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482425.msg6984905#msg6984905

If you guys want to weigh in, feel free to come over, but I would like to encourage these two communities to merge together and get behind the Cannacoin brand. 

We are completely transparent, you can join us here as well:

http://www.nwgt.org/forumdisplay.php?122-Cannacoin-General-Discussion
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:35:30 PM

We've had some concerns raised about Cannacoin (CCN) conflicting with C-Coin (CCN)

If you guys want to weigh in, feel free to come over, but I would like to encourage these two communities to merge together and get behind the Cannacoin brand. 

c-coin started mid feb canna End march .
what did c-coin dev say about this ?

Im sure u would like to have more people backing your coin but WHY would we do this?
are you going to exchange our C-coins for cannacoins ?
or you want us to just give up on c-coin and all the time  we put in?
just posting Join us .. makes no sense .

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:25:35 AM

Im sure u would like to have more people backing your coin but WHY would we do this?
or you want us to just give up on c-coin and all the time  we put in?

Cannacoin (CCN) now traded on Swisscex and Bittrex.  We are gaining daily at Mintpal.

It doesn't matter who came first.  It only matters that Cannacoin is clearly going to be the major coin with the ticker CCN and it's up to you guys if you want to change your ticker.  

Cheers,
Patrick
Blip

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:59:31 AM

or you want us to just give up on c-coin and all the time  we put in?

Cannacoin (CCN) now traded on Swisscex and Bittrex.  We are gaining daily at Mintpal.

It doesn't matter who came first.  It only matters that Cannacoin is clearly going to be the major coin with the ticker CCN and it's up to you guys if you want to change your ticker.  

Cheers,
Patrick

It doesn't matter who cam first ? So you made a coin but no search if name or ticker already taken ? So you just a scammer with your shit useless coin (already THC, DOPE, POT) who can't check bitcointalk before create his coin .
 Real CCN (c-coin) is already on 4 exchanges .
We have a mobile payment who cam soon, and you just a copy/paste drug coin without utility. Your ANN is poor, no communitie .
And WTF take CCN for Cannacoin ? its CannaCoiN  ? What more stupid ? You can just take logical ticker like CNC CaNaCoin ?
 You stupid, stole ideas, stole wallet source to do shit, stole ticker and now said "we are going to major so it s at you to change your coin". CCN has problem to be on more exchange cause of you !
So just remember this, your coin is noob scam and ll die soon. C-COIN has real ambition and real features. It s just a time question.
mammix2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:49:10 PM

Hey all

No need to get stressed about it all. There is enough room for everyone in Crypto land!

Recently C-Coin (CCN) has not had enough focus on new developments and keeping it going, but i do know there is still a large community out there that is still mining the coin. When it was released Scrypt was the standard, but now only a few months on X11 and now X13 coins are the new
Algorithms.

Unfortunately having CCN as the ticker / short name for both coins is just not going to work. Fact is Cannacoin did not do enough research when deciding to use it as we already had launched with CCN a while before hand... But no matter i'm professional enough to realise that bitching about how came first will do more damage than good..

I'm proposing to do some major changes including a new ticker name (CCNX)

I think relaunching C-Coin with new features such as Proof os Stake, X11 or X13 or a brand new Algorithm i have in development is a good idea, to give the community a new life and hopefully to get C-Coin some more value for all the long term supporters out there..

Please comment on the following ideas:

• Relaunch the coin and do a 1 for 1 exchange program for the new type of coin, similar to how some other coins are doing
  • The new coin should be base on which Algorithm? X11, X13 or my new Algorithm (This could be a great opportunity to launch it)

Getting feedback will help decide which way this coin should go.

Thanks

1HfpFYxBUpQ941mKd4DEjsyA22HN4Kerzu
johnplayer

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:40:03 PM

jeah but whats with my coins, that i ve already been holding, when u change things??? is there an influence for them?
mammix2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:28:44 PM

jeah but whats with my coins, that i ve already been holding, when u change things??? is there an influence for them?

Yes, you will be able to do a straight swap, exchange form the new coin version. The idea is to bring new value to C-Coin by updating to the latest features

1HfpFYxBUpQ941mKd4DEjsyA22HN4Kerzu
Blip

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:42:06 PM

Hey all

No need to get stressed about it all. There is enough room for everyone in Crypto land!

Recently C-Coin (CCN) has not had enough focus on new developments and keeping it going, but i do know there is still a large community out there that is still mining the coin. When it was released Scrypt was the standard, but now only a few months on X11 and now X13 coins are the new
Algorithms.

Unfortunately having CCN as the ticker / short name for both coins is just not going to work. Fact is Cannacoin did not do enough research when deciding to use it as we already had launched with CCN a while before hand... But no matter i'm professional enough to realise that bitching about how came first will do more damage than good..

I'm proposing to do some major changes including a new ticker name (CCNX)

I think relaunching C-Coin with new features such as Proof os Stake, X11 or X13 or a brand new Algorithm i have in development is a good idea, to give the community a new life and hopefully to get C-Coin some more value for all the long term supporters out there..

Please comment on the following ideas:

• Relaunch the coin and do a 1 for 1 exchange program for the new type of coin, similar to how some other coins are doing
  • The new coin should be base on which Algorithm? X11, X13 or my new Algorithm (This could be a great opportunity to launch it)

Getting feedback will help decide which way this coin should go.

Thanks

Mammix is right . Relauch with new updates could be an opportunity.
CCN (or CCNX soon ?) will be a great coin, just need some time on it.

For the 1 for 1 exchange program, untill same settings for the coin (so same value) it's cool . (why not ? )
Yes for the new algo too, but I m not good placed for say which one. If you have a new algo, go for it   Smiley  . News ideas are values ideas .

Thx for updates
atleticofa

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:43:25 PM

It would be great to see a relaunch.
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:04:18 AM

[/quote]

Mammix is right . Relauch with new updates could be an opportunity.
CCN (or CCNX soon ?) will be a great coin, just need some time on it.

For the 1 for 1 exchange program, untill same settings for the coin (so same value) it's cool . (why not ? )
Yes for the new algo too, but I m not good placed for say which one. If you have a new algo, go for it   Smiley  . News ideas are values ideas .

Thx for updates
[/quote]

New ideas are values ideas??..I have some new and great ideas for this coin but I sure as hell am not going to post them here for more hippies to come and steal them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:09:50 AM

relaunching isn't a good idea either, just let it die, and put all your efforts on boostcoin

egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:18:40 AM

relaunching isn't a good idea either, just let it die, and put all your efforts on boostcoin

And screw everybody else who has an interest in this coin?Keep your suggestions for some other thread
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:00:35 PM

uh, i have 100k of this, but i don't care anymore...
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:30:04 PM

uh, i have 100k of this, but i don't care anymore...

Well I hope that 100k eventually makes you a good return but I still disagree with letting the coin die.There are crap coins out there that have absolutely no innovation or good ideas for services etc and they are still trading so why should a coin like this that attempts to bring services and innovation be allowed to fizzle out?

I apologise for any curt remarks but I am mining this coin and buying and selling it everytime I have some spare btc in order to keep it going also.I want to see it succeed and it voted onto mintpal etc.

It has more to offer than a lot of the junk out there.
djds

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:17:55 PM

I think that re-launching the coin with X13, POS, etc. will be good!

Please do not forget about the 1:1 exchange since this coin has many holders!
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:48:50 PM

I think that re-launching the coin with X13, POS, etc. will be good!

Please do not forget about the 1:1 exchange since this coin has many holders!

yes that would be great since its been around so long i was there when it started it was ahead of its time then but got lost in the 90 other coins launched that month and a little forgotten.
Id Suggest the Xcn coin for the 13x release that will put its name near a lot of currently active coins so it will be Noticed by many.
I got some of these coins but if this plan will go ahead will they be exchanged for the new ones ? can i still Mine the current c-coins and get them converted when this happens ?

I just saw there was suppost to be a XCN coin made in jan but i havent found any followup on that.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: