Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:14:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest Bitcoin ?  (Read 117 times)
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:42:32 PM

Hello. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency. During its existence, this coin has established itself as a reliable investment. At the end of 2017 bitcoin reached its maximum and amounted to $ 20,000 per coin, thereby demonstrating its consistency. Today, the price for 1 bitcoin is just over 8000 $, and after a certain recession, this crypto currency again grows in price. Therefore, I believe that the easiest way to invest in bitcoin is to buy at a low price and expect another growth, which is projected to happen in late 2018.

hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:46:15 PM

In local stores worldwide you can buy bitcoin thru convenience store or even buy bitcoin with some crypto traders around your vicinity, You should attend meet up bitcoin to make friends- Buy and sell bitcoin to them.
Godparticles

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:48:30 PM

As a newbie, I think that the first thing you need to do is not to choose which cryptocurrency to invest in, and to be familiar with this market, the risk of blind investment is very large, and the market is very volatile, and you are likely to lose money.
elosi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:54:50 PM

To invest in bitcoin, you need to open an account with any exchange, you could open with bittrex. bianance, kucoin etc, most of those exchanges will allow you to buy bitcoin with your credit card, you can use coinbase as well.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:09:54 PM

You did not say how much bitcoin you have, without it it's very difficult to give you advice. I would advise you not to invest anywhere and store it, so you definitely will not lose your money. But if you want to become a trader, be careful, the crypto market is very volatile and you can lose your money.
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:50:36 AM

Many way to invest in the bitcoin because many investment site for bitcoin and i suggest to you when you want to invest in bitcoin, invest in the good investments and don't invest in the other investment scam and be careful to who want to scam you because people now days choose being scammer not a good investor and don't trust other to big percent you get many like that are not true look like scam.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: