Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:34:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which informational resources do you use to look for new projects/events?  (Read 208 times)
crypto_blockchain43 (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:50:56 PM

Which informational resources do you use to look for new projects/events and other information about ICOs and crypto?

Last months I use https://forico.io

Really useful tool and I know that placement there is free, we've published one our project there.

What do you think about this resource?

And which websites do you usually use to look for the crypto- and ICO-info?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tokenjob

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:44:05 PM

This is actually very good site for getting all sorts of information relevant and needed for any kind of ICO details, when investors look for verifications and researches for analysis. It has all the legalized and enlisted ICOs that are top, rising and growing with potentiality. If you ever need to find a reliable site, this is the perfect spot, that I personally recommend too. The most interesting part is it also, enlists the ongoing, upcoming and most hyped ICOs in three categories fro you to invest, do more research or just analyze on in general. Thank you for the link, was very helpful.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:11:21 PM

Now a lot of resources to find a good project, firstly it is of course this forum, the most reliable and proven resource with a lot of necessary information and feedback from experienced users. Secondly, of course, rating sites, and of exchange, thirdly the sites devoted to ICO and new developments - ICObanch, BountyLord and many others. Also help news channels BitJournal or telegram channels,such as Paкeтa8, Crypto ICO Board and others. All information can also be easily obtained through Google search)))
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:16:43 PM

I usually use ICODrops. Sometimes ICOBench too.
I see many people believe in ICODrops.

Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 09:30:38 PM

I'm using a lot of resources but most of them isn't very useful and distract my attention. For the most part I use icodrops.com for the quick ICO review because these guys filtered the ICOs before adding on their site. If I want to see new events(meetups, conferences) I would use coinmarketcal.com for that. It's the most convenient calendar in my opinion. But there are plenty of them. Just google "cryptocurrency calendar" and you will find enough options for you.

Jaguwar

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:19:01 PM

There are several ways. I prefer tokenmarket and icoindex. You can also updates news and reviews on forums. It needs a lot of research to judge an ICO.
PureDefender

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:05:18 PM

You can check out on icostats, tokenmarket, icoalert, etc sites. They give good reviews from my view. I think it will be better if you check reviews on as more sites as you can.
Champeon

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:29:33 AM

There are some other sites but Forico has been the most trust worthy. I have been following BTC forum for latest news as every time I visit this website the latest update is always here.
MeaglesMind

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:36:50 PM

It’s important that everyone need to aware always to choose their  project. Because now we can see many scam projects are appear in ICO and different platform. So by your awareness I wish everyone will be safe with their wallet.
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

Telegram groups has been more than helpful with information regarding new projects and events, and it is readily accessible, and what I mostly use. In addition, I have been lucky to come across other sites like bountyhive and bountyox.io which has also been helpful as regards giving information to new projects.
BItCoinPidger

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:58:21 PM

When searching for an ICO, I prefer checking ICOBench and also look in MarketCap. I went to forico and saw it conveniently organized, even on the first page it recommends some good review sides which we also should check. That's a good site to check. But you should always go for several sites and research yourICOs deeply before you invest in that.
Found bt

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

I also used forico.io for maintaining my ICO and cryptocurrency and I think it is good with its different types of useful tools. I knew that in forico.io anyone can share a new project with the support of free placement.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:20:08 PM

Ah, again the ICO reviewing site it is, isn't it? I guess they are the bout reviews, articles and promoters or article writers do get paid for that. I guess they are not in line with the quality and may not be feasible one for considering and investing your thousands of dollars based on that one. I think only informational source that you shod consider is their own whitepaper, communicate with the team on daily basis and see what they are making behind the scenes. How effective are they in communicating with you, whether they have answers to all questions, are they in line with their roadmaps and much more. Thats the stuff you need to know mate.
Foress

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:27:58 PM

I do use these website for ICO campgain rent24.io,tokia.io,CoinJournal.net. For selection any project i observe their background history, are they fulfill investors satisfaction, people who work behind the project, the project is about.
btCHOOop

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:20:50 PM

I normally look upon on their project purpose. Their security sytem and which system they applied on their project. And my website i usally  use to look are TheBitcoinNews.com,CoinSpot.io.
BITcoinJuniorMB

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:49:19 PM

I also use forico.com. From my point of view its very resourceful. This site will give you a clear concept about crypto Ico. When new event or project is launch I get the information from here. Its really helpful.
QuebecBTT

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:04:17 PM

What are the issues that I have to look for in project or event, what is its profit rate? How much security is guaranteed? What was its economic statistics in the last years? Apart from this, many information can be obtained from Coindesk.
UZIzzzz

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:05:36 PM

ICODROPS is used by me, which is a very good website with objective scores.
https://icodrops.com/

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
joellogan

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:54:41 AM

The one you are using is good enough but if you want to get additional news and information I think you should try out Smithandcrown, icocountdown and icolancer. Smithandcrown provides not only a list of existing ICOs but also a brief description of the coin projects. Icolancer provide very prompt service and updated news of cryptocurrency but their best feature is ICO calendar.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:46:41 AM

i just click a notify button in announcements sections and tokens(Altcoins) Section
so, when there is a new thread created, i will got ntification in my email
because, most of thread that created in both sections is about new project

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀