Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:38:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't buy Bitcoin with alts!  (Read 2367 times)
WonkaLuisAL

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:06:02 PM

I agree, we should start giving altcoins more value than what they already have, it will benefit the market to increase the competition and not centralize everything on bitcoin or ethereum.
MorningTradeNeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:34:46 PM

I think selling alts with loss for  purchasing  bitcoin is not a good idea at all. If anyone able to purchase bitcoin with fiat they need not to purchase bitcoin by selling alts. Because alts should give them profit in future.
Netcave

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:53:39 PM

It seems many people are speculating the rise of BTC and therefore are transfering value from alts to BTC. But if you want BTC, buy it with FIAT! Fresh new funds are needed on the market! You are dumping alts making prices dump hard and maybe are speculating you will be able to buy more of the alts later on, but what idiot will selll it to you at that dumped price?? So if you want BTC, buy it with FIAT or at least don't expect to buy back more of the alts for cheap!
I think it makes sense that the market needs more fiat to improve the global situation. But some people have limited capital, and want to play with market trends. And I think it will work with the opposite.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:05:27 PM

It seems many people are speculating the rise of BTC and therefore are transfering value from alts to BTC. But if you want BTC, buy it with FIAT! Fresh new funds are needed on the market! You are dumping alts making prices dump hard and maybe are speculating you will be able to buy more of the alts later on, but what idiot will selll it to you at that dumped price?? So if you want BTC, buy it with FIAT or at least don't expect to buy back more of the alts for cheap!

Using FIAT to buy BTC is the good way to increase capitalization of market, but almost small and medium investors don't think about that, they just need to transfer profit from Altcoins to Bitcoin or USD, don't concern about the effection of market then

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:41:57 PM

I think it's will not a good decision for us when we sell alt & buy bitcoin. if we want it with fiat.it will not good for us to buy for bitcoin to sell alt.coins less rate.
RottenSteel

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

I will suggest not to sell Alts at this time as you have to sell the Alts with a loss to get BTC. It is not a proper time to buy BTC as the price of BTC was very less than today a week ago, so its a Bullrun going for BTC.  But if you think you can go with the loss and take risk, you may find BTC reaching more than double that now this year. But try to buy with FIAT money.
Letre

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:12:02 PM

It take a lot of time to convert bitcoin to altcoin. I think when altcoin price rise then investors sale their coin and try to buy Bitcoin but it take a long time to buy alt again. I think investors should buy Bitcoin with fiat currency when its price will cheap but not selling their altcoin.
Vatimphady

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:26:57 PM

I also think that we should not buy btc with alts. If anyone think that they will buy btc and then tranfering it's value with alts. I don't think this is the good idea. you should have analyze the market situation.
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:34:18 PM

I think that this is happening because people no longer want to keep their money in altcoins because it does not grow as before. I do not agree with this and I never do it myself.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

everyone is free to do what he believe on me personally i don't own bitcoin just alt and a lot happier when my favorite coin dump in price just to accumulate more
tillerthekiller

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:38:40 PM

I really think that many many people "bought the dip" since January and now are over extended into crypto. I also think that we will need new people moving into the space to have an influx of cash flow in. We basically need to get back to 20k and pass it (and for several alts to create a new pack of millionaires) for the rest of the world to notice and cause FOMO, resulting in a nice fresh influx of $$$.
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:42:12 PM

BTC is moving lower. This easily explains why today altcoin is constantly falling down. Although we expect a freshness from ETF with bitcoin. However, recent moves show that the market may have an adverse effect on this.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:49:13 PM

I think that this is happening because people no longer want to keep their money in altcoins because it does not grow as before. I do not agree with this and I never do it myself.

The thing that makes the market drop is people just keep bitcoin by selling altcoins, this is certainly killing altcoins so it is difficult to compete even can disappear, if it disappear then it also has a bad effect on bitcoin, because people eventually move to fiat. Altcoins -> Bitcoin -> Fiat
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

It is the same. It's like chasing a wide numbers of ETH to BTC like you don't want to buy btc out of eth by .05 btc is equal to 1 eth, eq to 300 usd while the value of eth is the same as the downfall of eth like .045 and the dollar value of it is also the same, like 298 usd. It's the same dude.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:00:02 PM

A lot of people will still do that and wouldn't care on dumping any coin. That how the market goes and works and we couldn't stop those people from doing it.
kalyanbharadwaj

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:09:38 PM

At the end of the year outside the bitcoin has reached nearly $ 20k, the end of this year will say? Bitcoin is the first virtual currency and it is very powerful, but there are many potential altcoin that we can not ignore!
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:14:41 PM

A lot of people will still do that and wouldn't care on dumping any coin. That how the market goes and works and we couldn't stop those people from doing it.

bitcoin is more popular in than on ALT coin, that's why many people prefer to save BITcoin than on ALT coin.
chaddive

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:19:41 PM

I agree with you. You just tell what actually i feel inside after seeing the present situation of market. If really want to buy BTC i think buy it with fait.
CryptoShooter

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:48:19 PM

I think it’s an excellent advice. Although the bitcoin is the good choice but everyone should understand before investing in any site. Obliviously you invest bit coin but don’t sale other coin at low price. I suggest everyone to anything to do in this market please do it carefully.
twitchtver

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:53:57 PM

Most people are buying bitcoin with altcoins because these are way less promising day by day, the thing is that there are too many of them, and the really good project don't even come to the spotlight because the market is just too crowded.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: