Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:20:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't buy Bitcoin with alts!  (Read 2363 times)
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:57:47 PM

I think it depends on buyers if they want to buy using altcoin or use fiat, which obviously should be avoided is not until you buy coin when the price is experiencing price increases. lest you suffer any harm from what you are doing.
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

Maybe they don't have anymore fiat to buy Bitcoin? So the only way to hold more Bitcoin is selling their altcoin, look back this two week, Bitcoin price increase around $2K, but altcoin just stay at current price or down again, they believe Bitcoin have a better future tha altcoin, so it's normal, it's just like gambling, maybe can't buy back altcoin at lower price, but they also have a chance to buy more altcoin if Bitcoin continue rising and altcoin price don't have big move, so it's call investment.

BTCCavalletto

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:03:10 PM

If you look at Bitcoin the price is growing rapidly. You can buy altcoins as well as Bitcoin for profit. But at the extra cost that you buy, are you sure you can sell at a higher price? If you can not, then go to the face of a loss. I think investing in the market should be invested.
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:06:25 PM

Firstly; you can't decide what people do with there alts because this is a marketplace; nevertheless there is a significant point to what you state;  but it is also a good sign for the market; once btc move above 10k it a good sign that the bulls are back for good
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:12:43 PM

Maybe they don't have anymore fiat to buy Bitcoin? So the only way to hold more Bitcoin is selling their altcoin, look back this two week, Bitcoin price increase around $2K, but altcoin just stay at current price or down again, they believe Bitcoin have a better future tha altcoin, so it's normal, it's just like gambling, maybe can't buy back altcoin at lower price, but they also have a chance to buy more altcoin if Bitcoin continue rising and altcoin price don't have big move, so it's call investment.
it's me! i never buy bitcoin with fiat. i always selling my altcoins first and then buy bitcoin to holding for a long term. i selling the altcoin only if when the price is going up, and buying bitcoin when btc hit the dip
jyotsna060278

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 04:20:22 PM

Good advice.  This is why alt coin prices at currently heavily decreased as compared to BTC as mostly people converting alt coins to BTC or ethereum, forcing dumping of alt coins rather than buy with fiat money. There are very good alt coins which are almost 8-10 times to their original all-time high because of this reason.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:46:01 PM

I think the reason why don’t buy bitcoin with aletrnativecoins  it
because of a lot of the scammers that spread out in this kind of business and industry we just preventing our self from harm.
nickmiller

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:46:06 AM

It has been a trending topic since Bitcoin started gaining its momentum again, many of the investors are trying to buy BTC using their Altcoins which has created a impact on the Alts. Rising demand of BTC is the main reason behind it, but to keep the market stable Altcoins need to rise too, and to do so, people should focus on buying BTC using fiats so none of the market gets affected.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:27:20 PM

No, actually you should support all electronic or digital coins in the cryptocurreny
because all of them are lucky investment that can help you to obtained money that you can be use for future needs.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:41:40 PM

Usually, people use Bitcoin to buy altcoin! The opposite case quite a bit, due to investment altcoin will give better profit!
erdemylmz99

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

In my opinion, if you have money and you wanna make investment, buy bitcoin or ethereum. Not any other crypto currencies! The market is too unstable recently.
GantVolnov

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:47:55 PM

It seems many people are speculating the rise of BTC and therefore are transfering value from alts to BTC. But if you want BTC, buy it with FIAT! Fresh new funds are needed on the market! You are dumping alts making prices dump hard and maybe are speculating you will be able to buy more of the alts later on, but what idiot will selll it to you at that dumped price?? So if you want BTC, buy it with FIAT or at least don't expect to buy back more of the alts for cheap!

Personally, I decided that I would buy Bitcoin for Fiat only if it drops to $ 5000. Otherwise, I will trade what I have and wait for good prices. I'd rather miss the possible benefits, than I'll regret that I bought for expensive.
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:48:57 PM

yes i totally agree with your though it is a good advice for traders of crypto market btc is continuously falling and no chance of rising actually so traders are little disturb and i think this advice will help beginners as well .
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:55:24 PM

It really doesn't matter what you buy Bitcoin with,  Bitcoin is a coin that can hold it's own.  If any Altcoin dump mercilessly,  that will have nothing to do with Bitcoin. Quality project only thrives in cryptocurrency.

mustafayigittt

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:59:38 PM

all the balances in the crypto currencies market are changing. the global economic crisis affecting all markets. it is most logical that the market will not get bitcoin and subcoins until the situation is stabilized.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:00:33 PM

I think not everyone wants to buy bitcoin with FIAT, there are still many ways one of them is with bitcoin mining. We can still get bitcoin with mining but it costs more to build the rig.

teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:19:25 PM

It seems many people are speculating the rise of BTC and therefore are transfering value from alts to BTC. But if you want BTC, buy it with FIAT! Fresh new funds are needed on the market! You are dumping alts making prices dump hard and maybe are speculating you will be able to buy more of the alts later on, but what idiot will selll it to you at that dumped price?? So if you want BTC, buy it with FIAT or at least don't expect to buy back more of the alts for cheap!

You definitely raised a valid point because the use of Fiat to purchase BTC instead of Alts will guarantee inflow of fresh funds into the market.
However, many in this market are speculative just as the nature of the market is so the drive to always want to maintain and secure the already earned profits makes them enter and exit into BTC each time there is fall in altcoin prices.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:25:07 PM

I understand XRP is a bank coin and nobody likes it. However, what we all think is irrelevant, it is use case and coins that have true institutional purpose that will succeed in the future. Do people actually think BTC will 10x quicker than XRP? So people actually believe BTC will hit $80,000 before XRP hits $4. Please guys wake up and smell the coffee, coins like EOS, Cardano and XRP are going to grow much quicker than BTC during the next Alt bull run.
thaoni23

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:33:32 PM

I saw that when the bitcoin price increased, they rushed to sell all their alts mercilessly and this made the price of alts drastically reduced. This is extremely sad. There are private funds to help Bitcoin easily without selling the alts but most of them are not being applied properly.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1862
Merit: 432

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:37:00 PM

In my opinion, if you have money and you wanna make investment, buy bitcoin or ethereum. Not any other crypto currencies! The market is too unstable recently.

I also agree with the above. Buying altcoins now with Bitcoin can be very frustrating in the future when BTC price will moon which we'll hopefully witness this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: