Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:43:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't buy Bitcoin with alts!  (Read 2363 times)
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:26:50 PM

I am not selling my altcoins when price dips so much like the current situation. Now is the time to inject some fresh fiat into the market. Wish I had taken more profits during bullrun.

Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:53:12 PM

Unfortunately, most of the existing cryptocurrencies have not proved to be of practical use in real life, so it is understandable that many are using them exclusively as instruments of short-term speculation, and this is more evident during these bearish periods in which the dominance of bitcoin has increased considerably, as a clear signal that investors have found in the btc a safe haven in times of crisis.

Therefore I think it is not such a bad idea to exchange our altcoins for bitcoins, because experience has shown that in the medium term all the altcoins have tended to depreciate, thereby benefiting His Majesty Bitcoin.
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:12:38 AM

Why not, its choice to use bitcoin to buy alts then sell alts when gaining profit. All traders do this to accumulate more bitcoin. Its a strategy to make profit. Unless, you have a big capital to inject in the market and long term investor, use your fiat.
Nexigen

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:17:39 PM

If you are worried about the future of bitcoin, you should understand that it doesn't matter what assets bitcoin is bought for. Overall trading volumes are more important for its growth, which are increased even during trades for altcoins. The fall in its price may be caused not by buying with altcoins, but from mass selling bitcoins for fiat money. But this requires huge amounts of bitcoins, which can be sold only by few persons.
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:23:21 PM

I think now is good time for buy bitcoins and altcoins if you want to buy it. But need to choice good coins

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:33:57 PM

those are personal opinion everyone is free to do what he believes on me personally I don't own bitcoin just alt and a lot happier when my favorite coin dump in price just to accumulate more Smiley
carrascos

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:36:37 PM

this is a very sensible idea because we really do make altcoins fall in price

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:57:22 PM

Unfortunately, I have to admit you're right. Of course, investing in Bitcoin or Altcoins is a purely individual matter, but the fact that the whales manipulate the market - you can not argue with this.

Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:59:25 PM

It seems many people are speculating the rise of BTC and therefore are transfering value from alts to BTC. But if you want BTC, buy it with FIAT! Fresh new funds are needed on the market! You are dumping alts making prices dump hard and maybe are speculating you will be able to buy more of the alts later on, but what idiot will selll it to you at that dumped price?? So if you want BTC, buy it with FIAT or at least don't expect to buy back more of the alts for cheap!
yes I agree with you. We need fresh money into cryptocurrency. Using your alts to buy bitcoin only redistributes the investment already into crypto. It doesn't help the growth that much.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
drew314

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:19:48 AM

Yes i agree the best thing to buy bitcoin at this very moment comes in a fiat. Thus, the bitcoins crashes down to $5576.14 https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets. and i think no one numb individuals wants to convert there alts to bitcoin up to this time.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:04:51 AM

This is will always depend upon the situation as there are thousands of Altcoins in the market like the certain Altcoins has no more market activity then better to sell it to a better coin like Bitcoin or if the certain altcoin has the big potential and the team are working hard to attract more people to invest therefore it will be the best to not to sell the asset. Buying and selling Altcoins are normal in which we called it trading.
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:44:16 AM

At the current price of bitcoin is rather making sad, it was dropping even more in the last few days.
Perhaps many people selling their bitcoin, and then another people following because they get worried if the price will go down again.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:48:25 AM

Unfortunately, people's mentality don't work this way.
Just about every single "investor" has lost a lot of money.
That is because they jumped in during last years all time high bull run or did most of their trading during that time.
Now, all throughout 2018, they have seen their portfolios shrink in value.

So they are in panic mode.
They are hodling for dear life and waiting to get their value back.
They won't invest more money because they don't want to lose more money.

Of course, the best way to recover is actually to invest more, but people act off of desperation than strategy.
Especially now, since prices are so low, everyone should be reinvesting to reduce their cost per token average.

popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:30:34 PM

At the current price of bitcoin is rather making sad, it was dropping even more in the last few days.
Perhaps many people selling their bitcoin, and then another people following because they get worried if the price will go down again.

I am an optimist and recommend you to share my position. If all start selling the cryptocurrencies, the market will fall critically. Let us support Bitcoin and our favorite altcoins and invest in them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: