Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:33:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵📣 [ANN] ECTA | First Blockchain Trust Protocol For Global Employability 🔵📣  (Read 5902 times)
LivDamone (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:23:28 AM

so what benefits are provided by Ecta?

Please see on our webpage the table with the features and utilities which ECTA provides.
LivDamone (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:23:55 AM

Does your company have open offline offices, this is very important

Of course. We have offices at 3 locations.
LivDamone (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:24:11 AM

i have a question : where i can find post about document needed ?

Which document?
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:51:22 AM

Risk Of Fake Profiles In Social Networks And Freelance Platforms
https://medium.com/@ecta/risk-of-fake-profiles-in-social-networks-and-freelance-platforms-53f70079073

In the United States alone, freelancers are expected to become the workforce majority within just ten years. Companies benefit greatly from these independent contractors, since it allows them to search for talent in all corners of the globe instead of being limited to their city. This is particularly true for companies searching for AI/IoT/blockchain developers, who can all do their jobs remotely. One of the biggest challenges facing companies when it comes to finding this valuable talent? The prevalence of fake profiles on social media channels and freelance platforms.

In order to cut out the aforementioned middleman, many companies will skip using recruiters and third-parties and search for developers on freelance platforms as well as social media channels like LinkedIn and Twitter. However, it’s only too easy to get scammed by someone who doesn’t have any true tech skills.

These candidates tout fake experience to match the needs of the company’s job listing or inquiry. They might also go as far as to use fake certificates in order to “back up” their skill set and put the company at ease.

The same goes for developers who are looking for valid AI/IoT/blockchain projects. With even more limited resources, it can be difficult to distinguish between a fake job listing and a legitimate opportunity. This can often lead them down a rabbit hole that results in no job, time lost, and potentially even stolen personal information. However, current technology has no solution for this issue, or sifting through the endless amount of fake profiles both for candidates and for companies.
mostpatientpp

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:51:36 AM

Of course it's new idea, so why not.. There are interesting PR and Road map in this project. So good luck. I will take part in Ecta
previouslyabused

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:05:37 AM

Personally i think this will be a good and trustworthy project because it already endorsed by Government of Slovenia
arganrmartin9909

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:36:33 AM

I might be wrong but i think your project will be success in the future because i think that it will provide diploma supplement for students. it is considered to be their advantage than others when apply for a job.
luckywomenn

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:45:55 AM

I went through a lot of different  investment  projects ... But here, really original idea and, at least, it is worth taking part!
kawaihito

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:01:10 AM

Good news for platform users who hold ECTA PAY tokens because they will be able to boost their potential globally while networking with parties who share complementary values, vision, and skill sets.
anggle

Activity: 377

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:08:13 AM

I might be wrong but i think your project will be success in the future because i think that it will provide diploma supplement for students. it is considered to be their advantage than others when apply for a job.
We are sure this project will be successful, because I believe everyone involved in this project will manage the project very well. Moreover, by looking at the competition that is becoming increasingly tight. of course all teams will be more serious in developing this project.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:18:44 AM

We are sure this project will be successful, because I believe everyone involved in this project will manage the project very well. Moreover, by looking at the competition that is becoming increasingly tight. of course all teams will be more serious in developing this project.
with a good concept it is true that this project deserves to be developed to be successful for the future, many of the benefits that this project will provide if it can develop successfully, let us support this project and it will run smoothly and provide satisfactory results for all his.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:52:22 AM

with a good concept it is true that this project deserves to be developed to be successful for the future, many of the benefits that this project will provide if it can develop successfully, let us support this project and it will run smoothly and provide satisfactory results for all his.
success could be achieved as long as everyone involved in the project will manage this project very well. Although a lot of people who provide support for this project, but all of that must also be balanced with hard work seriously.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
GasMan512

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:01:42 PM

Bounty report table(18.09-25.09) for ECTA bounty doesnt open. Where should i put my report for past week?

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
loloos

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:07:33 PM

It is amazingly following up with the upgrading demand for the new form of technologies and day to day challenges.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:08:25 AM

success could be achieved as long as everyone involved in the project will manage this project very well. Although a lot of people who provide support for this project, but all of that must also be balanced with hard work seriously.
Yes, what you say is that this project will be successful if all the teams involved always work together in a compact manner and the spirit of success for success will be achieved easily, hopefully the team will always work well and provide good results for all, success is always for future projects.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:15:49 AM

i think Now even a student with a high level of professional skills will be able to find a good job. Employers, when confirming the job of an applicant, assess the level of his/her competencies, which allows other employers to evaluate performers.
alterego087

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:59:23 AM

I shall believe that the future of all on blockchain technology will surpass Employability that are not related to blockchain.
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:35:04 PM

Skill Set Mining With ECTA Trust Protocol
Hiring valuable tech talent can be difficult. Large companies are often faced with aggressive hiring goals that are difficult to meet. Sourcing candidates from a limited talent pool takes a great deal of time and money. Major companies are also continuously competing against each other to acquire the best available talent before they’re snatched up. https://medium.com/@ecta/skill-set-mining-with-ecta-trust-protocol-4e2884d03253
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:12:41 PM

Mitja Jermol, Head of ECTA AI Team
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX3XcvM6xrM&feature=youtu.be
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:58:16 PM

“Create Responsible” (ECTA Beta) presented to the leaders of European Social Economy in Luxembourg
https://medium.com/@ecta/create-responsible-ecta-beta-presented-to-leaders-of-european-social-economy-in-luxembourg-f96556dde781
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: