Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:09:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: banks admit they officially lost to crypto  (Read 219 times)
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:38:36 AM

why are you supporting bitcoin particularily at all do you have an economic stake?

regards

Yes, I do have an economic stake, and you'll find that most people on this forum is the same way. Moreover, I believe in the technology and its future potential. These two reasons for my support don't have to be mutually exclusive. I'm not anti-establishment either. I am of the camp that crypto can boom as a very viable alternative without tearing the entire system down. I believe that Bitcoin is, at its core, simply an electronic peer-to-peer cash system, that it doesn't have to be any more than that, and that it can fulfill that role supremely well in the future.

Is there a problem with my line of thinking that you'd like to point out? Or were you questioning my support of Bitcoin specifically over other altcoins?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:48:48 AM

traditional financial system is just scam the banksters lend to the established rich scamming the rest of the population as their money earning cattle.
Emerging technologies such as cryptocurrencies could limit our ability to track the movement of funds, Our ability to comply with these laws is dependent on our ability to improve detection and reporting capabilities and reduce variation in control processes and oversight accountability. 
anrian062

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:13:03 PM

yes, its correct statement for now to bank lost with cryptocurrencies (especialy BTC). but there is many consortium held to research on the possible applications of the blockchain technology, which includes more than 200 banks and financial companies. Somehow, sooner or later, with well-established, linked to each other, government-approval, also with great liquidity. i believe banks will overcome and start using decentralized system on theirs, fintech application on the conventional way of Banking system will become the most dangerous threat for BTC. we, as crypto supporters needs to be aware of this threat, and find a solution to prevent this event.
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:36:26 PM

still thinking and evaluating thinks in us dollar shows us who is the boss.

novikov433

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:55:25 PM

Yes, in fact, if we look at what will happen in the next 2-5 years, it becomes clear that the banks will cease to exist. Now there will be a new wave of crisis and all the funds will be introduced into the crypto-currency market. In order to completely eliminate world crises, it is necessary to completely freeze the movement of local currencies against the dollar, if this happens, then the dollar will no longer be needed by anyone, I think that we are moving in this direction.
Cassidyblaze55

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:33:50 PM

This is an interesting piece and I hope that banks would lose finally to Cryptocurrency or work hand in hand with cryptocurrency
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:44:44 PM

Thanks for sharing a really interesting article containing useful information on banks. To tell the truth, I don't like banks much and think they can't be trusted sometimes. I prefer crypto as it is decentralized
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:15:03 PM

In my opinion, I think they are yet to loose more to crypto. This is just the beginning of the game. Most people are moving into crypto. And the enormous coins in the system is creating an avenue for people to get their money into profitable investment. In my country, If you save or invest a hundred dollar for a year at the bank, you will not even get a profit of 5usd. So we are all moving to crypto world now.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: