Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:02:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Taxation: Major Challenge  (Read 430 times)
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:23:56 PM

Taxes are based on a particular amount or a portion of the current declared value of the property and income. They just collecting a certain percentage suits to the item. If the declared value is low then the amount to pay is low to, same as its reverse. Even it is so volatile, it will not become a major problem with its taxation. Im sure that governments who implement taxes on crypto anticipate this matter.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:48:33 AM

Bitcoin is now considered by the government as a property, not an income . This is the reason why they want to put taxes. I guess it is fair enough for those who earned hundreds of thousands here in the crypto world. But for those who are just starting to earn, the government should not. Still, I am in favor of the taxation. But the government should also consider the status of the bitcoin's market price.

Sounds ironic for you because in general, you don't really like taxation but there is nothing we can do and we should pay the Bitcoin taxes according to the regulation policy. Anyway, Bitcoin tax will always depend of your Bitcoin income not thru bearish and bullish market so rest assured that if you will earn less during this bearish then expect a small portion of your tax too for the government.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:03:12 PM

if you are in contact with the government it is certain that the name of the tax will definitely be imposed, but we also have to be aware that as a good citizen we must obey taxes, but the problem with low prices added tax is that we will definitely lose money.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:10:13 PM

at least as an initial step, bitcoin has been recognized by the government and although it is only considered a property, who knows, sooner or later we can use bitcoin as a payment instrument.
as good citizens we must be aware of taxes so it's only natural that we are taxed.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:00:04 PM

Then why not just buy a property and let them tax you until you deplete the money that you have?

I am still against it. Let bitcoin be. They are just doing this for their own purpose and it is clear that there is no way they can make taxes from it?
New and old? How will you know that someone is just new to it? I can always say that once my bitcoin address is question or I could just mix it while sending to another wallet.
bitcoin is like a commodity and is used as speculation. Therefore, bitcoin transactions have a high risk. Taxation is applied to help protect consumers and users of bitcoin, because no one has bitcoin and no third person.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Girlsbit

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

Everyone will use it as they want.
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:24:30 AM

I guess they are right but first they should think a block chain wherein they should consider the amount of tax your going to pay since people are earning with different amount and people also are hiding their other crypto with wallet that doesn't need the owners identification...
alex.ac.ab

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:46:26 PM

Everyone wants money and tries to do it in many ways.
CryptoSifus

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:22:22 PM

You're in favour of taxation? Ok great...
So if I come to your house and put a gun to your head demanding you pay me or I'll throw you in a cage for a few years to think about it that's good for you?
I mean it will be for the greater good. I'll use the money for the betterment of the community (myself).
Just send me your address and I'll send a squad over to your place to shake you up.
Can you see how ridiculous that is, but for some reason people think it's ok for some mythical institution of gangsters called government to do it to you?
Good luck with that.
Governments and their counterfeit fiat money system are the problem.
Let them hyperinflate themselves into oblivion. I choose a different path. And for the record, they aren't invited.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
CryptoSifus

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:24:27 PM

Then why not just buy a property and let them tax you until you deplete the money that you have?

I am still against it. Let bitcoin be. They are just doing this for their own purpose and it is clear that there is no way they can make taxes from it?
New and old? How will you know that someone is just new to it? I can always say that once my bitcoin address is question or I could just mix it while sending to another wallet.
bitcoin is like a commodity and is used as speculation. Therefore, bitcoin transactions have a high risk. Taxation is applied to help protect consumers and users of bitcoin, because no one has bitcoin and no third person.
"Taxation is applied to help protect consumers and users of bitcoin" What? Lol
Taxation is applied to enrich the few at the expense of many. Stockholm syndrome much?  Roll Eyes

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:17:31 AM

Bitcoin is now considered by the government as a property, not an income . This is the reason why they want to put taxes. I guess it is fair enough for those who earned hundreds of thousands here in the crypto world. But for those who are just starting to earn, the government should not. Still, I am in favor of the taxation. But the government should also consider the status of the bitcoin's market price.
i think if government will collect taxes from crypto then I should follow there rules as long as this will apply to all crypto investors. Maybe 8% is good enough for the tax in every trade you made. Although this will become headache to those who sell there bitcoin in a losing price as they will also fee there taxes. I hope the government can make a fair resolution on this matter if this will be implemented.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
nastyagav

Activity: 392
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:07:25 PM

Bitcoin must be anonymous!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
KorakPawon

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:34:03 PM

even if yes the government considers bitcoin as enough property, because that means the government has at least acknowledged the existence of bitcoin, even though in this case bitcoin is not suitable to be called a more appropriate property is digital money. so with this one step there is progress the government has recognized the existence of bitcoin because there are several countries that have not yet recognized the existence of bitcoin.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:40:28 PM

in this case, it is true that you said that in terms of consideration in paying taxes it is important, because everyone's income is not the same, and we must also admit that the payment of taxes is indeed obligatory for us to pay because it also returns to the needs of the community, so it is only natural that we pay tax.
KorakPawon

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

I don't think that's a good idea. Bitcoin is a system, not a property. It's anonymous and free. If you think you can grouping about earning among the senior and newbie, you are wrong. Unless, you are gambling on crypto, not investing. I hope, bitcoin will free from taxation even when the government accept and legalized it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: