Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:09:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WHITELIST]WorkChain.io- Real Time Payroll on the Blockchain | Working App!  (Read 41094 times)
Elporkours

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:57:00 AM

#####
Proof of authentication
https://workchain.io/workid/AMPxAblZnpU9AzvaZuhY5li5ysLCin3pkun8U7bY
#####

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RussellHantz

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:58:24 AM

Do you plan to expand team and advisors?Some new acquisitions?

I think that team should be very caerful with adding new advisors.So many projects just keep adding those namaes without any purpose.Im sure team will react if they need more people.
mouach

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:27:16 PM

#####
Proof of authentication
https://workchain.io/sebpyzn28brvpu9ldwi4bclcniopgqk7yldyuqzr
#####
Ivan - WorkChain.io

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 01:37:35 PM

Are you paying your employees in crypto already?

Few of us are testing ALPHA version at the moment.

Starting from September everyone should be paid in stable coin.

So all  team members will be paid in your own token?

so that means that there will be a lot of team tokens on exchanges?

I'm not sure about that. I think those tokens will be locked for some period of time to prevent early dumps.

Yeah, that is pretty much standard these days.

Hey guys, sorry for late response.
We won't be paying our team members in our token.

As I mentioned in quoted post we will be using stable-coin like TrueUSD:
https://www.trusttoken.com/trueusd/

Its token that is 1:1 with USD, so employees don't need to worry about volatility.

Good to know this because the usual team tokens are locked so this is something fresh to look forward. May I know what company is your first client to try your app? And sorry for ignorance, is this a utility or security token?

We are our first client and there are few other companies from our surroundings that will be testing it.
Our first clients, also early adopters, are going to be ICO projects that have raised successfully, since they understand this technology and we believe that it won't be hard for them to adopt such a product.

Our token is clearly utility token which can already be used on our platform.
You can learn more here on how it is used on our platform here: https://medium.com/workchain-io/a-look-inside-the-workchain-io-protocol-286225e13f69
Ivan - WorkChain.io

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 01:45:37 PM

I think that team should be very caerful with adding new advisors.So many projects just keep adding those namaes without any purpose.Im sure team will react if they need more people.

We are definitely not going to add advisors without any purpose.
These are areas that we are looking for advisors: HR, Economy, Finance, Blockchain, Token Economy.

banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:46:51 PM

These are areas that we are looking for advisors: HR, Economy, Finance, Blockchain, Token Economy.

you are looking for advisors as freelancers to employee or ?
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:20:34 PM

I'm not sure about that. I think those tokens will be locked for some period of time to prevent early dumps.

Its token that is 1:1 with USD, so employees don't need to worry about volatility.

Good to know this because the usual team tokens are locked so this is something fresh to look forward. May I know what company is your first client to try your app? And sorry for ignorance, is this a utility or security token?

We are our first client and there are few other companies from our surroundings that will be testing it.
Our first clients, also early adopters, are going to be ICO projects that have raised successfully, since they understand this technology and we believe that it won't be hard for them to adopt such a product.

You can learn more here on how it is used on our platform here: https://medium.com/workchain-io/a-look-inside-the-workchain-io-protocol-286225e13f69

Regarding the first clients you mentioned - do you already have laid out plans with some projects?
Ivan - WorkChain.io

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:22:05 PM

you are looking for advisors as freelancers to employee or ?

There is clearly difference between employees and advisors.
Sometime it makes sense for advisors to become key employee of company, but thats not always the case.

I really can't compare freelancers with both employees and advisors.
Karam Prasad

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:37:19 PM

Are you hiring at the moment?
Ivan - WorkChain.io

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

Yes we are, please take a look at the bottom of this page: https://workchain.io/about
El Topo

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:56:17 PM

When can we expect exchange listing, how soon after end of the sale?
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:07:11 PM

That is a great direction.Connecting with other Blockchain projects will go more smooth then with "normal" companies and also supports crypto in general.
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

Probably right before the project goes live. They might keep it a secret until then.
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:26:12 PM

Better to grow slowly but with proper vision and recruit people only when you really need them.
FrankDTank

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:52:11 PM

I really doubt that you will get the answer for that,its too early to talk about exchanges
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:58:40 PM

Yes we are, please take a look at the bottom of this page: https://workchain.io/about

Will you stay with us here on Bitcointalk even when you hire a Community Manager?
kalehon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:16:54 PM

Can you give us more info regarding the pre-sale phase and can you show us the smart contract for the token to see it?
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:39:26 PM

Can you give us more info regarding the pre-sale phase and can you show us the smart contract for the token to see it?

You can most likely check all of it on Githhub.
Ivan - WorkChain.io

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:00:44 PM

Will you stay with us here on Bitcointalk even when you hire a Community Manager?

Definitely, this is really good source for feedback.
What I learned in my first business is that you always need to be listening for feedback and its best if you do it first hand!
Ivan - WorkChain.io

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:45:16 PM

When did the development and your work on Workchain start?

Project start Jun 2017 and App development started Q3 2017.
If you are interested into our road-map please visit our about us page: https://workchain.io/about
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: