Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:12:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WHITELIST]WorkChain.io- Real Time Payroll on the Blockchain | Working App!  (Read 41090 times)
Inmytree

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:15:16 AM

What is the maximum number of tokens contributed in the token sale?

Supply 1,000,000,000 WATT its 30% from total supply
source with https://etherscan.io/token/0x829a4ca1303383f1082b6b1fb937116e4b3b5605

30%  is available for sale?

Yeah, that basicly mean that 30% of token supply is for token sale if the numbers are correct.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:39:08 AM

Is this project is also applicable to those people who participated in bounty campaign? I mean, if I am bounty participant from other project and I am capable of receiving paycheck for the service I did, can I use this application?

That is a good question. I guess the other project needs to cut a deal with this one and use their platform.

Not sure that can be done.I think this relates to blockchain projects with products and use case, not projects that are still in the making.Usually those projects have bountys.
I see, but I think it would be a better project if they will include that idea to their application. Because a lot of users here that also bounty participants and those users will be their potential target market.

I think that companies will be the main targets not individuals.
Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:57:11 AM

What is the minimum amount needed to participate in the sale?
Ivan - WorkChain.io

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:05:50 AM

Is this project is also applicable to those people who participated in bounty campaign? I mean, if I am bounty participant from other project and I am capable of receiving paycheck for the service I did, can I use this application?

That is a good question. I guess the other project needs to cut a deal with this one and use their platform.

Not sure that can be done.I think this relates to blockchain projects with products and use case, not projects that are still in the making.Usually those projects have bountys.
I see, but I think it would be a better project if they will include that idea to their application. Because a lot of users here that also bounty participants and those users will be their potential target market.

This is something we might consider in the future, thinking about bounty hunters as one-time employees.

We are focused on long-term employees first, since they have longer relation with employers.
For early adopters we will target successful blockchain companies, since they already understand technology and how crypto works.
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:15:03 AM

This is something we might consider in the future, thinking about bounty hunters as one-time employees.

We are focused on long-term employees first, since they have longer relation with employers.
For early adopters we will target successful blockchain companies, since they already understand technology and how crypto works.

Makes perfect sense to target blockchain companies as they are familiar with technology and are used to inovation.
Ivan - WorkChain.io

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:23:31 AM

I saw in your roadmap that in Q2 you planned to make the World’s First Immutable CV Created with workID. Did you manage this goal?
can it be seen somewhere? maybe just in quick review.

Can someone explain what's the benefit of immutable CV?

workID(World’s First Immutable CV) is ready and you can get yours here: https://workchain.io/registration

When you are hiring, first round of selection is almost always based on CV.
It really is easy to cheat there and add few fake statements which makes first step in hiring process inaccurate.
workID have each statement hashed on blockchain and backed by proof of work records(one shift, one task, one monthly contract) so there is no more guessing if that statement is true or false.
Ivan - WorkChain.io

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:31:12 AM

What will be the main purpose of WATT token?

Please read post about our protocol for more details: https://medium.com/workchain-io/a-look-inside-the-workchain-io-protocol-286225e13f69

Employees — If an employee is getting paid directly from their employer on WorkChain.io, they need only the single token to access the platform. However, if their employer is not using our system, funds will be advanced from a lending pool. Employees who stake WATT Tokens will get first priority to the funds available through the lending pool.

Validators — To be able to provide more validations (proof of work records) validators will need to stake more tokens. Similar to API services where different tiers allow a different number of requests per second.

Employers — To enable real-time payroll for their employees, businesses won’t have to pay a monthly subscription or payroll processing fees. But they will need to stake a certain number of tokens equal to the number of their employees on the WorkChain.io platform. Staked tokens also provide premium access on the platform.

Lenders — To be first in line to loan money, lenders will need to stake tokens. By staking tokens both users and private and institutional lenders will get priority access to the top-rated lending opportunities. Plus, receive first access to new product functionality released on WorkChain.io
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:40:36 AM

WorkChain has a lot of room for market development, and the future of WorkChain coins will bring investors huge returns. The project team redoubled its efforts to bring some good news as early as possible.
Ivan - WorkChain.io

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:57:00 AM

WorkChain has a lot of room for market development, and the future of WorkChain coins will bring investors huge returns. The project team redoubled its efforts to bring some good news as early as possible.

Hey wangxiaoyan888666, lets keep it real.

We believe that we have good predispositions: proven team, real problem that we are solving, awesome solution, good business model, etc...
But to get from Alpha product version to mass market adoption we will need time and thats reality!

I hope that community has learned that things are not going to happen over night!
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:12:17 AM

We believe that we have good predispositions: proven team, real problem that we are solving, awesome solution, good business model, etc...
But to get from Alpha product version to mass market adoption we will need time and thats reality!

I hope that community has learned that things are not going to happen over night!

Good to see team that is not all about hype ,shows seriousness of the project!
Hilderman

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:50:01 AM

New article up on Medium as well about Ryan Fyfe, founder of Humanity.com, taking over as CEO:

https://medium.com/workchain-io/meet-our-new-ceo-ryan-fyfe-whos-spent-the-past-decade-in-the-heart-of-silicon-valley-as-founder-94dcb054e15e
PujuTravala

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:10:47 AM

New article up on Medium as well about Ryan Fyfe, founder of Humanity.com, taking over as CEO:

https://medium.com/workchain-io/meet-our-new-ceo-ryan-fyfe-whos-spent-the-past-decade-in-the-heart-of-silicon-valley-as-founder-94dcb054e15e

Good to see that Workchain is getting more quality people on board!
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:54:36 AM

Good to see that Workchain is getting more quality people on board!

Good news and I hope his expertise can translate to this project and where it has to go.
Crazy_Heart

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:19:37 AM

That is true,so many times i saw teams promising ridiculous returns,exchanges and whatnot,and more often than not it backfired.So better keep it real!
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:44:34 PM

How come you decided to change CEO?
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:55:03 PM

This part does sound impressive, "During his ten years leading Humanity.com, Ryan bootstrapped the company to initial revenue before attracting $13 million in funding to grow the company to more than 150 staff globally and lead it to profitability."

but I am also interested about the sudden change?
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:26:39 PM

That is true,so many times i saw teams promising ridiculous returns,exchanges and whatnot,and more often than not it backfired.So better keep it real!

They should really consider a marketing strategy that can appeal to companies as well as single users. This would mean secure income and possibility for the platform to grow.
FrankDTank

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

This part does sound impressive, "During his ten years leading Humanity.com, Ryan bootstrapped the company to initial revenue before attracting $13 million in funding to grow the company to more than 150 staff globally and lead it to profitability."

but I am also interested about the sudden change?

Good to hear that new CEO has impressive experience!
HuaGwei

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:09:00 PM

I really like your bounty system.Any plans to offer that to other ICOs?
RussellHantz

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:17:42 PM

I see that registration for beta is opened.Does that mean everyone will get invite,or just that everyone can apply?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: