Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:48:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WHITELIST]WorkChain.io- Real Time Payroll on the Blockchain | Working App!  (Read 41094 times)
Avdogado

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:02:52 PM

awesome idea but its gonna take a loooong time to get used in real life. People still don't buy their groceries in bitcoin, pay their rent in bitcoin, pay their mortgages in bitcoin, and so on. As soon as cryptos are used more instead of bought to make money, this project will be on the first row. This is not a question of if, it's a question of when,but these kind of projects like Workchain will surely speed things up!

Yeah sometimes you just ask yourselves how I didn't think of that?

It is great idea,but  implementation is toughest part,but Workchain has experience needed fot this to be success,so im definitely optimistic,

It is also quite difficult to get noncrypto people interested in using crypto which will be needed for this project to go global.

Its true that people's interest in crypto is not yet big enough and many are afraid of volatility.
To overcome this problem, at WorkChain.io, we are implementing solution using stable-coin like TrueUSD, which is always 1:1 with USD.

This approach will bring crypto to people and they don't even need to know about it.
They will be earning TrueUSD which is same as USD and spending it in real world using their crypto debit card.

Using TrueUSD they are already in crypto ecosystem and barrier for exploring the rest of ecosystem.

Now that you mentioned using crypto debit card with true USD, do you plan to release your own debit card, or there is no need for that?

Issuing own debit card is a long process. Its usually better when you have full control, but for start partnering with existing one is going to be our goal.
We have analyze current crypto debit cards and options are really limited, but at the moment WireX sounds like good start.

Partnering with Wirex is a good plan as Wirex is well know in crypto and has a good support too.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ivan - WorkChain.io

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 04:11:29 PM

For this project to be initiated and successful, perhaps impossible. Countries may not care and pay attention to the tokens of this project. Getting to the token of the commonly used project takes a lot of time and money. I do not think this project is feasible !!!

@aovu3k I am not sure that we need support from Countries in order to be successful.
Perhaps you didn't understand what we are building?
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:14:48 PM

I've been checking more about the workPAY and workLOAN highlights and I see this part "Brilliant Investing Choose to contribute your workPAY stores with workLOAN to give your cash something to do quicker than any customary type of contributing"
good luck ......
Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:24:38 PM

awesome idea but its gonna take a loooong time to get used in real life. People still don't buy their groceries in bitcoin, pay their rent in bitcoin, pay their mortgages in bitcoin, and so on. As soon as cryptos are used more instead of bought to make money, this project will be on the first row. This is not a question of if, it's a question of when,but these kind of projects like Workchain will surely speed things up!

It is great idea,but  implementation is toughest part,but Workchain has experience needed fot this to be success,so im definitely optimistic,

It is also quite difficult to get noncrypto people interested in using crypto which will be needed for this project to go global.

Its true that people's interest in crypto is not yet big enough and many are afraid of volatility.
To overcome this problem, at WorkChain.io, we are implementing solution using stable-coin like TrueUSD, which is always 1:1 with USD.

This approach will bring crypto to people and they don't even need to know about it.
They will be earning TrueUSD which is same as USD and spending it in real world using their crypto debit card.

Using TrueUSD they are already in crypto ecosystem and barrier for exploring the rest of ecosystem.

So TrueUSD is something like Tether,and we will be able to use that on exchanges?Or it will be internal currency?

I think you have TrueUSD already on Binance and you can use it.
Ivan - WorkChain.io

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 04:33:13 PM

So TrueUSD is something like Tether,and we will be able to use that on exchanges?Or it will be internal currency?

You are right, there are also other exchanges that have listed TrueUSD: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trueusd/#markets
ChewBubblegum

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:50:03 PM

Will we have option to stake our WATT tokens too?
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

You are right, there are also other exchanges that have listed TrueUSD: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trueusd/#markets

TrueUSD is much better then tether and it is widely used for a while now, properly backed not like tether which is printing machine  Roll Eyes
Ivan - WorkChain.io

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 06:46:26 PM

WATT token is for staking, you can learn more about that in our blog post here: https://medium.com/workchain-io/a-look-inside-the-workchain-io-protocol-286225e13f69
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:34:13 PM

I've been checking more about the workPAY and workLOAN highlights and I see this part "Brilliant Investing Choose to contribute your workPAY stores with workLOAN to give your cash something to do quicker than any customary type of contributing"
good luck ......

But basically the payout also works as a loan because the platform/loan giver gets the money later.
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:38:35 PM

WATT token is for staking, you can learn more about that in our blog post here: https://medium.com/workchain-io/a-look-inside-the-workchain-io-protocol-286225e13f69

Thank you for the article share. More of these articles would be really appreciated by the community.
Ivan - WorkChain.io

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:17:03 PM

good luck ......

But basically the payout also works as a loan because the platform/loan giver gets the money later.

Depends, if employers is directly involved there is no need for a loan.

workLOAN, now it has better name - workADVANCE is just advancing already verified work.
So there is no a real loan, employees are earning for already performed work and since employers are not in the system they will need to pay additional fee.
Based on location these fees can be in form of interest, standard fee or tip.
Hilderman

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:34:50 AM

Will try to answer a few things in this post and then update back tomorrow for other questions that were left or to follow-up.

KYC
Because of the stage of our platform and the nature/utility of our token we will not require KYC, and will not have any restricted countries  Smiley

--

Signature Campaign

We will have campaigns for:

Bitcoin Talk Forum Signature - Jr. Member
Bitcoin Talk Forum Signature - Member
Bitcoin Talk Forum Signature - Full Member
Bitcoin Talk Forum Signature - Sr. Member
Bitcoin Talk Forum Signature - Hero/Legendary

--

Bounty Program

We will be announcing the Bounty program early next week, in the meantime you can learn a lot more about what we are planning here:

https://help.workchain.io/workchain-io-bounty-and-airdrop

and here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W3R3me_MKQGWDI-DQ3G6mi2A3dAW16yO9xuYDjt_mxE/edit#gid=0

We've built a fully automated bounty program that will be managed with our application alongside a leaderboard, and ability to track how many points you have in each bounty period for example. No spreadsheets or other nonsense.

--

Favor to ask

You've participated in a lot more bounties that we have, we'd love if you could review the point allocations and other things that we have outlined to see if they align with your expectations and what you think would make a fair and engaging Bounty.

--

That's it for now, will respond to this and other questions that have come in tomorrow as well as reaching out via PM with this and other info to everyone that has expressed interest in our Bounty so far.

Thanks!

Here you mentioned signature campaign as part of the bounty,but i cant find it on your website.Can you help me please?
Djemba

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:53:47 AM

This is interesting, making the payroll automated and integrated with Blockchain technology.
Thanks to the project that every employee will get their payment right in time.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:06:06 AM

This is interesting, making the payroll automated and integrated with Blockchain technology.
Thanks to the project that every employee will get their payment right in time.

Yes it trully would be a revolution in payment principles if you could get your hard earned money asap.
FrankDTank

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:51:38 AM

About watt tokens,if i invest in workchain now,do i get those tokens immediately?And are they locked?
Katsouranis

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:24:47 PM

How will the creation of CV work?You gonna pull data from LinkedIn for example?
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:31:40 PM

About watt tokens,if i invest in workchain now,do i get those tokens immediately?And are they locked?

Probably not, I think you can have them after the sale ends or when the project goes live.
feykbernard

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:37:00 PM

WorkChain is a great platform that has many benefits for Business, one of which is that users can connect WorkChain.io with existing HR systems to manage salary payments more efficiently without additional work.
banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:34:54 PM

WorkChain is a great platform that has many benefits for Business, one of which is that users can connect WorkChain.io with existing HR systems to manage salary payments more efficiently without additional work.

well put. it just has to go through a phase of adaptation and it will be a huge hit.
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:56:20 PM

good luck ......

Depends, if employers is directly involved there is no need for a loan.

workLOAN, now it has better name - workADVANCE is just advancing already verified work.
So there is no a real loan, employees are earning for already performed work and since employers are not in the system they will need to pay additional fee.
Based on location these fees can be in form of interest, standard fee or tip.

Will company be able to pay us upfront?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: