Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:59:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Islamic religion and crypto currencies]  (Read 131 times)
aseemhamza (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:07:06 PM

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله وبركاته

Is there any research on the opinion of Muslim scholars in what we do from the announcement of these projects and gain a profit from them considering that here among us can not consider what the project aims at ... if it is acceptable in the legitimacy of the Muslims or not Huh ....

This question is specific to Muslims only
Reza1893

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:47:08 PM

Hello Muslim friend,

Regarding your topic, ie profit or make money from promoting or advertising a project in ICO cryptocurrency today.

First, let's talk about promotions or what's called ads. Advertising does have an important role in introducing a new product, the product can be goods, programs and/or the existence of an institution. With the development of information technology, advertising has many elements and forms in such a way. Not only writing, but audio and video are also very helpful advertising media. And now booming is the ICO bounty of cryptocurrency projects with millions of dollars rewards. Here is whether the money earned by advertisers is halal or haram?

Here the advertiser if you want to avoid haram fortune or ill-gotten profits then required to not advertise sites that conflict with sharia law. If you can not afford to do this - in other words, these illicit sites still appear on your site - then you are obliged to leave the business because if you do not withdraw from this business, you will be a person who plays a role in disseminating and advertising things the law is forbidden (haram).

And does not harm others.

C E N T I V E.ORG | Blockchain-based Incentive Network
                     | TokenSale: AUGUST 31st, 2018
Ondisbelle

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:54:56 PM

Is there any research on the opinion of Muslim scholars in what we do from the announcement of these projects and gain a profit from them considering that here among us can not consider what the project aims at ... if it is acceptable in the legitimacy of the Muslims or not Huh ....

personally, if joining a project then I will clearly avoid the project gambling, cannabis, or prostitution is clearly prohibited. but if the project described mubah then I join it. if you have any doubt as to whether the project is actually running as they say, or you think they are running a haram project behind all this, you should leave. Has not there been a hadith about this
دع ما يريبك الى مل لا يريبك

Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 792

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:18:54 PM

Actually bitcoin and other crypto currencies were just currency so the matter is how you obtain this money will make haram or halal.I also read some muslim expert or scholar said that investing on bitcoin is completely accepted in bitcoin because it is not a ponzi or gambling.So I think you can invest.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Wasii

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:56:39 AM

We all know that promoting or trading an Haram coin, but sometimes it's kinda hard to get to know which one is Haram since most of them we don't know where they source for their fund,  I hope there's fatwa for cryptocurrency not being Haram
muncuss

Activity: 706
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:40:02 AM

That's why you need to research first about the project, even you not going to invest, you need to know if the project you promote/advertise are not involved in anything forbidden by sharia. about make money in this forum, i think it's ok if you promote good project; that will be considered promoting a startup, then it's like normal job in real life when you work and get paid.
(but i'm not scholar nor expert in judging halal/haram, so DYOR)

carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:57:54 PM

I think the best to do for the muslims is to avoid projects that goes contrary to the Islamic doctrine and Sharia law. So researching the project first before joining is one way you can know whether to avoid it or not.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:57:53 PM

I agree with some members above. I work by sharing information about selling ICO tokens. and this becomes a dilemma, is the money received halal?
as long as it does not violate the rule and honestly and instead of promoting ICO gambling I think we get a good job.
hanzosum

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:15:31 PM

Today critical thing occurred for Islamic countries and Muslims. One of the strongest Muslims' country that Turkey's president Erdoğan declared what Turkey will use crypto moneys soon.

Why this point is important cause Turkey's scholars will study on blockchain and its Islam relations then halal or nor as result text. Turkey is planning trade with crypto among of Russia, Iran, India etc. I think we gonna see how Islamic rules are fitting or not today's crypto currencies, soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: