Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:22:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should bounty hunters show English proficiency certificate?  (Read 1737 times)
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:18:24 AM

Because of bad English in the telegram group, we as the bounty participants are necessary to show the English proficiency certificate? I think it is really not necessary, and I totally disagree with the statement of the bounty manager. I think that's not important because the conversations are not in the forum, even in here no such the rules like that. It is an act of discrimination.
We are on different parts of the world that own different languages and i think this forum is not only for those who have a good english but for people who would like to know all about  cryptocurrency investment. Cryptocurrency is for all not only for people who are good in english only. As long as they have important idea to convey in thier post, please try to understand the idea and not checking the grammar or spelling. One of the saying stated that "English is just only a language, not measure of intelligence."
Agree! I like your opinion.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:13:24 AM

I think this is an extra requirement.  And if he does not speak English correctly, ask him for a certificate!
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:22:29 AM

A bounty manager in one telegram group was mad at the bad English of some hunters and made a statement that his next bounties will require English proficiency certificate. What are your views.I think it will enhance posts quality .

I don't see the use of it. The bounty manager can freely choose which bounty applicants to accept based on their previous posts. From those posts, he can instantly judge whether the applicant is fluent in English or not. Maybe he said that sarcastically.

ryanfromrethink

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:06:42 PM

This will improve the quality of posts and significantly reduce the number of people participating in the bounty as many use online translators and absolutely do not know English
hanomnom

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:03:44 PM

It seems to me that it is too cruel at least because not everyone has the opportunity to learn English. This will critically reduce the number of participants absolutely all bounty
margaret22

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:52:02 PM

Sounds funny, but I can agree with him. It would not be good, if half of the forum would be full of comments, with awful grammar, and no sense.

trrewqs

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:50:03 PM

Well, there are no such serious requirements. But for a better understanding you need to know English so that the manager can help you

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:14:46 PM

A bounty manager in one telegram group was mad at the bad English of some hunters and made a statement that his next bounties will require English proficiency certificate. What are your views.I think it will enhance posts quality .

I don't think it will be implemented. It is not fair to those who are not really good in English but this forum is really for those who know how to communicate in english , that is why there is a local board. If you want to communicate with your own language go to your local board. and if you want to learn english yoy should read this forum every day so that you will learn too. 
Alenas2018

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:03:20 AM

It dont think it should be an implement require because not all of us have a chance to learn english. there others out there who knew so much about crypto but doesnt speak english fluently. I think we should have an awareness campaign that  caters proper english grammars
chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:13:22 PM

This is probably just a joke from the bounty manager. It doesn't really require you to have an English grade certificate. Besides, this certificate is estimated that most people don't have it. If my native language is English, what need to prove something?

zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:10:55 PM

Maybe that way is a bit too discriminatory. The purpose of this bounty is to create Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is created unnecessarily in English but used for all circles.

But if it has to be there, like it or not you have to learn English from Google. LOL
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:25:25 PM

As for me, this is some kind of nonsense) What for certificates are needed, when now Google translator translates so well that this translation is difficult to distinguish from ideal. But maybe for writing articles in English, this is not a bad idea
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:33:17 PM

That would be a great help to improve the forum and possibly eliminate spamming by some bounty hunter who are copy/pasting only. I just have some doubts if he is serious since it would be the first time that such rule will be implemented and don't think that it will push through.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:33:28 PM

according to my point of view, expertise in English does not need to be prioritized, but the most important thing in a bounty is the performance of the participants.
it is useless in English but the performance is poor.

Fedor2018

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:36:53 PM

And if a person is self-taught, where will he get a certificate of ownership ? It can also issue if you are professionally trained to do so . May also improve the number of messages, but the number of participants will significantly reduce

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:43:29 PM

no need, but you have to use good and right language, it's a necessity for all campaign participants.
As for other things like regarding good posts, especially like education and sharing knowledge. so we have to create quality.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:50:35 PM

That would be a great help to improve the forum and possibly eliminate spamming by some bounty hunter who are copy/pasting only. I just have some doubts if he is serious since it would be the first time that such rule will be implemented and don't think that it will push through.
I agree.The intention might be good for everyone here but i think it's not really necessary to require an english proficiency certificate.As long as you know how to speak and write english that can be understood by the rest of the team,and honesty is also there,then that would already create a quality post.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:51:06 PM

sometimes bounty hunters who don't know english bring more benefits for forum and project than those who know english perfectly , but absolutely don't understand how the crypto market, including the ICO market, works. personal opinion  Cool it's bad when hunter has neither the one nor the other.

cityhall

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:31:51 PM

LOL.  My English is not good but I think people still understand to what I say.  Yeah, we know there are lot of very bad English posts in this forum or telegram group but I think English proficiency certificate is a little too much.  Anyway, that is the manager's authority, hunters can only follow.

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:34:25 PM

A bounty manager in one telegram group was mad at the bad English of some hunters and made a statement that his next bounties will require English proficiency certificate. What are your views?I think it will enhance posts quality.

I think i know who the guy behind this words, i also read that statement.
I know myself that i am not good in English though im not even poor at it.
Bounty hunters should not be proficient in the English language as we are doing this job not only for Americans.
Some bounties don't require to post in English language but in their local threads.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄