Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:30:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fundraising for Athens, which suffocates from recent Arsonists  (Read 128 times)
Crypto A (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:27:19 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2018, 02:16:16 PM by Crypto A

My idea is quite simple and follows: To raise whatever crypto capital possible, and buy the necessary equipment and raw material that many NGOs are asking from local people, in order to restore the forest before it is too late. If in 3 months, we manage to plant half of the forest that was burned, then next spring, it will be impossible for anyone to deforest it again by any means.

I will personally guarantee that I will keep posting pictures under this thread about our actions or furthermore you can PM for more elaborating information about our mission after the recent tragic news.

I have set up 2 different wallets for this fundraising. Any amount will be useful at these desperate times, where as greek society has to fight even more austerity measures against its own will and goverment.

Thank you all for having the time to read this text.

Waves Address: 3P4RUSZVZVbSF4YbfengTjGSgQn3Jbh3R55

Ethereum Address: 0x81bB74FcB1C88B82be3ad6E9DbA76a25BF764868

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:04:59 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 11:44:52 PM by KingScorpio

Hello BitcoinTalk community,

I am 24 years old and I reside in Greece. As you may all know, recently a huge piece of land was depleted by heavy fires caused by arsonists. Apart from all the damage caused in properties, and unfortunately lost lives, there is already a huge movement which demands that every single tree that was burned, will be immediately re-seeded. Greek goverment and multinational resort companies see that as a perfect change to sell now this land for some pennies in order to build more luxurious hotels, where as this piece of land was the last lung of oxygen for over 5,500,000 people. Yes, more than half of the greek population, lives in Athens.

I am in the crypto world for 1 year now and this is my first post at BTT. My idea is quite simple and follows: To raise whatever crypto capital possible, and buy the necessary equipment and raw material that many NGOs are asking from local people, in order to restore the forest before it is too late. If in 3 months, we manage to plant half of the forest that was burned, then next spring, it will be impossible for anyone to deforest it again by any means.

I will personally guarantee that I will keep posting pictures under this thread about our actions or furthermore you can Telegram me @Oureilidis for more elaborating information about our mission after the recent tragic news.

I have set up 2 different wallets for this fundraising. Any amount will be useful at these desperate times, where as greek society has to fight even more austerity measures against its own will and goverment.

what where the arsonists? helping the greece is useless as they have less and less order in their society anything rebuild will put on fire again, greeks will have to solve their core issues in their midsts. themselves first.

Crypto A (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:01:34 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 06:22:20 AM by Crypto A

I am 24 years old and I reside in Greece. As you may all know, recently a huge piece of land was depleted by heavy fires caused by arsonists. Apart from all the damage caused in properties, and unfortunately lost lives, there is already a huge movement which demands that every single tree that was burned, will be immediately re-seeded. Greek goverment and multinational resort companies see that as a perfect change to sell now this land for some pennies in order to build more luxurious hotels, where as this piece of land was the last lung of oxygen for over 5,500,000 people. Yes, more than half of the greek population, lives in Athens.

I am in the crypto world for 1 year now and this is my first post at BTT. My idea is quite simple and follows: To raise whatever crypto capital possible, and buy the necessary equipment and raw material that many NGOs are asking from local people, in order to restore the forest before it is too late. If in 3 months, we manage to plant half of the forest that was burned, then next spring, it will be impossible for anyone to deforest it again by any means.

I will personally guarantee that I will keep posting pictures under this thread about our actions or furthermore you can Telegram me @Oureilidis for more elaborating information about our mission after the recent tragic news.

what where the arsonists? helping the greece is useless as they have less and less order in their society anything rebuild will put on fire again, greeks will have to solve their core issues in their midsts. themselves first.

If you think, that there is some kind of people that need to change their mindset, because another country or majority of people believe so, then congratulations my friend. The first step towards fascism has already begun inside of you!
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:41:46 PM

If you think, that there is some kind of people that need to change their mindset, because another country or majority of people believe so, then congratulations my friend. The first step towards fascism has already begun inside of you!

faschism is everywhere, each sect or group is in its own agenda fascist, what i said here was the anarchy i read about in greece and these arsonists look like anarchic movements inside of the greek society

regards

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3066

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:18:19 PM

Scum like you, that take advantage of people's compassion, should be fed to the sharks.

No one should send any coin to this newbie address - send donations to the red cross or other TRUSTED sources.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:26:35 PM

Scum like you, that take advantage of people's compassion, should be fed to the sharks.

No one should send any coin to this newbie address - send donations to the red cross or other TRUSTED sources.

jes thats true i also have a bad feeling about all those blockchain donation systems that showed, up no one knows what they are seeking to achieve or whats the true goals.

carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:11:24 PM

I will personally guarantee that I will keep posting pictures under this thread about our actions or furthermore you can PM for more elaborating information about our mission after the recent tragic news.

Nice try.! You didn't even bother up yourself on posting up some proofs or picture that would justify on the things you are talking on here and when you are already on crypto for 1 year posting 1st time on this forum is non-believable because I do strongly believe that we can easily access this forum if we are really interested on crypto and the thing you just register to post that kind of asking a donation?

No one would ever believe man and I would tell you such thing yet there are already lots of people tried out to make stories using up things to make it convincing but people are just smart not to fall easily.
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:07:16 PM

jes thats true i also have a bad feeling about all those blockchain donation systems that showed, up no one knows what they are seeking to achieve or whats the true goals.
If we are those people who do really willing up to donate for good then seeking out legit ones would always be a part of our obligation since we don't like for our money to go into the hands of those scammers or total fraud charities. I agree on what Vod said these kind of people should really be fed to the sharks.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 12:28:57 AM

Nice try.! You didn't even bother up yourself on posting up some proofs or picture that would justify on the things you are talking on here and when you are already on crypto for 1 year posting 1st time on this forum is non-believable because I do strongly believe that we can easily access this forum if we are really interested on crypto and the thing you just register to post that kind of asking a donation?

No one would ever believe man and I would tell you such thing yet there are already lots of people tried out to make stories using up things to make it convincing but people are just smart not to fall easily.

there is a history post on steemit about the friendlyness and gratefulness within this forum community which people took note of and then scammers showed up that then started to scam and wreck this community trust in each other.

i am automated online begging with bots will clearly damage the internets, useability.

regards

carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:45:16 PM

there is a history post on steemit about the friendlyness and gratefulness within this forum community which people took note of and then scammers showed up that then started to scam and wreck this community trust in each other.

i am automated online begging with bots will clearly damage the internets, useability.

regards
No place wont really become peaceful forever where there would be a time which it would be destroyed or be contaminated because of those greedy people do took advantage for the sake of money without minding on what would be the possible effects that it would made to the place where they do scattered such bullshit scamming attempts. Its really sad to see that this forum is being feasted by those kind of people and now just lurking up and wait for the right time to deceived or fool people.

Remembering those years where I am everyday excited to read up new peoples comments and insights but now into this recent days where I do almost see non-interesting stuff together with rampant scamming scenarios,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: