Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:04:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin ShakeDown - CryptoCurrency Ratings at a Glance! 📈 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 150 times)
coinshakedown (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:32:03 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 01:30:07 PM by coinshakedown

Hello, bitcoin / alt-coin enthusiasts and lurkers!
Just wanted to let everyone know about a new cool site / app our team developed called (CoinShakeDown)  

We wanted to make it easier for folks who are familiar or new to cryptocurrencies and don't want to be bogged down by price and technical analysis. If you need to do research on other categories like technical development, social pull, scarcity or longevity, here is the place! The algorithms update the scores dynamically at least once a week and sometimes daily. Some scores may be a bit harsh but that is usually because they are graded in reference to the best coin in the category so don't be too alarmed if you favorite coin has a really low score, unless it's ranked very low in a bunch of categories Sad

Here is a cool steemit article written by mobi72 about it: here

Also, we have a product hunt page open for it for direct feedback and product info: here

All feedback is welcome and please feel free to interact with me on twitter via @coinshakedown or @coinpackets   Grin Grin

Cool
Thanks!
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinshakedown (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:58:47 AM

Awesome site! Its good that you guys posted it in the altcoins section, now I can defintely know when a project is ready to moon!!! I have some coins that I don't see listed maybe because they are too new. Can I post them here for your site to analyze them?

Sure any cryptocurrencies that you see that are missing please let us know. Also please note that we are currently only grading cryptocurrencies and not tokens / ICOs yet. We plan to have cryptocurrency tokens / ICOs available later before the end of the year 2018. Looking forward to those coins you mentioned  Grin Smiley

- CSD
biggNY

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:03:56 PM

wow, very cool website. good that I check this section of BCT every now and then, I like to find these kind of sites. I particularly like the "scarcity coin" section. this could be very profitable, if the right coin is found, that didn't moon yet. I bookmarked your site and put it on my favorietes bar. definitely will be coming back, thanks a lot for your effort

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
coinshakedown (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 02:17:11 AM

wow, very cool website. good that I check this section of BCT every now and then, I like to find these kind of sites. I particularly like the "scarcity coin" section. this could be very profitable, if the right coin is found, that didn't moon yet. I bookmarked your site and put it on my favorietes bar. definitely will be coming back, thanks a lot for your effort

Thanks biggNY! Yeah digital scarcity is such a good statistic. We felt lots of projects trick investors into thinking that they have a digitally scarce coin when in reality they can just make more... Those projects usually dont specify their coin hard maximum supply value. We spent some time looking at these cryptocurrencies to catch that and give users a way to understand what it means to actually hold a unit of a currency and how rare it is to have it compared to other. Its pretty neat!

Glad you like it Smiley
mikegeno3

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:10:48 AM

;DWow, really nice site! just joined the discord, looking forward to the new categories. Been telling my friends ☺
coinshakedown (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:22:35 PM

This is awesome! Thanks for joining the discord MikeGeno3.

Just some General Updates Grin 📈 🔥

We are about halfway through getting out the new and exciting categories for grading cryptocurrencies. We find it very interesting how Bitcoin just performs so well in our grading categories according to everything else. We think it makes sense but we are still shocked at how well rounded it is compared to other cryptocurrencies.

So right now since we have scarcity, technical, longevity and social grades the additional categories we plan to implement are going to be security and adoption.

Security - This will be a check against past hacks/security breaches against the cryptocurrency in question.
Adoption - This is a beast to implement right now for our team but this will target blockchain address usage and wallet usage stats for a given cryptocurrency.

We feel with these next category additions the overall scores will really pull out true winners for our users to track and feel confident behind.

- CSD
bitcoinHedge86

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:41:23 PM

Hey, thanks for this site. Really cool! I am one of those who used this site to dump some of my bad bags. So far you guys have been pretty spot on with the safe picks. Looking forward to security and adoption scores!
coinshakedown (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:37:54 AM

bitcoinHedge86, thanks for your kind feedback! That's our focus right now and we are happy people are seeing some good returns with our recommendations.
bitcoinHedge86

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:25:03 PM

Yeah, no problem! I just hopped in the discord too! Do you have an official youtube that explains this stuff?
coinshakedown (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:08:58 PM

Yes we do! youtube channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0IojxVX9JYi_2AjPom5LUw

Also we will be updating our development activity scores today so stay tuned!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: