Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:07:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone use CPA networks or affiliate programs to promote their ICO?  (Read 111 times)
WhatsOnPic_PR (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:47:41 PM

What do you think about services of CPA networks who offer promotion of ICO projects? I've found a few CPA networks who work with cryptocurrencies as well as ICO affiliate marketing agencies but don't know whether I can trust them because of ban to advertise ICO on Google and the biggest social media channels.

WhatsOnPic
makes a store from every single photo
http://www.whatsonpic.io
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:02:00 PM

Rather than spending thousands on CPA campaigns which might not give you any customer at all go with usual advertising campaigns. If you are from ICO marketing team launch bounty campaigns, buy some PR article in big crypto based media platforms and hire someone who have previous experience with ICO marketing.
Bitcoin_Makers

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:15:10 PM

Promotion of ICO projects through CPA networks is not very popular in the crypto-currency industry. If you want to make your ICO project popular, then it's better to create an attractive bounty program for it.
WhatsOnPic_PR (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:19:32 PM

Rather than spending thousands on CPA campaigns which might not give you any customer at all go with usual advertising campaigns. If you are from ICO marketing team launch bounty campaigns, buy some PR article in big crypto based media platforms and hire someone who have previous experience with ICO marketing.

Thanks for your advice. It seems that bounty campaigns look the most effective and most ICOs now use them for promotion. We are just preparing for our pre-ICO and does it make sense to tell people about our bounty campaign before pre-ICO or should we do it when we start our pre-ICO? Thanks!

WhatsOnPic
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:28:57 PM

Thanks for your advice. It seems that bounty campaigns look the most effective and most ICOs now use them for promotion. We are just preparing for our pre-ICO and does it make sense to tell people about our bounty campaign before pre-ICO or should we do it when we start our pre-ICO? Thanks!
It makes sense in my opinion as long as you can try to prepare a proper concept. use CPA networks and any affiliate program will be wasting a lot of your money.
This based on my experience.
WhatsOnPic_PR (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:31:45 PM

Promotion of ICO projects through CPA networks is not very popular in the crypto-currency industry. If you want to make your ICO project popular, then it's better to create an attractive bounty program for it.

Thanks, we are preparing it at the moment Smiley Just wanted to know if there are any other ways to tell people about our project and its prospects.

WhatsOnPic
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:40:33 PM

What do you think about services of CPA networks who offer promotion of ICO projects? I've found a few CPA networks who work with cryptocurrencies as well as ICO affiliate marketing agencies but don't know whether I can trust them because of ban to advertise ICO on Google and the biggest social media channels.

i think,, this is good idea to promote an ICO project,, and will spread the word better if combined with bounty campaign as the main marketing strategy
because as i know most of ICO project now is use bounty campaign to promote their project
WhatsOnPic_PR (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:42:44 PM

It makes sense in my opinion as long as you can try to prepare a proper concept. use CPA networks and any affiliate program will be wasting a lot of your money.
This based on my experience.

Yeah, preparing bounty program is what we are doing now. I also believe that CPA networks and affiliate programs is a waste of time and money. Thanks for your valuable advice!

WhatsOnPic
f12345

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:47:28 PM

I would suggest using RTB exchanges for acquiring new customers. Its best to have pricing method CPM w CPA goal. There are some audience modeling techniques and algorithms you can utilize as well. CPA cost method only will not get you the quality audience imho.
WhatsOnPic_PR (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:50:51 PM

i think,, this is good idea to promote an ICO project,, and will spread the word better if combined with bounty campaign as the main marketing strategy
because as i know most of ICO project now is use bounty campaign to promote their project

Have you ever personally used services of any CPA network? If yes, could you please advice any? For me, it seems that their services are not cost-effective to promote ICO.

WhatsOnPic
WhatsOnPic_PR (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 12:02:26 AM

I would suggest using RTB exchanges for acquiring new customers. Its best to have pricing method CPM w CPA goal. There are some audience modeling techniques and algorithms you can utilize as well. CPA cost method only will not get you the quality audience imho.

Thanks for your reply. I believe that using CPM model requires lots of investments and it can't guarantee the result while choosing CPA model you pay for the result. However, CPM is good for brand awareness. But it's hard to track the quality of traffic.

WhatsOnPic
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: