Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:59:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RDD....Reddcoin, I love it and I'll tell you why....RDD  (Read 1481 times)
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:14:23 PM

Because its going to make us all filthy rich! Grin Better get some now before they cost you 100+ satoshis.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 06:12:15 PM

Because its going to make us all filthy rich! Grin Better get some now before they cost you 100+ satoshis.

You must be dreaming  Cheesy I'm glad I got my refund from Reddcoin because the bitcoin address holding the investment fund is not open to the public to see the balance and confirm investors actually send in their BTC. From what I can tell you Reddcoin is re-investing same bitcoin over again more like Ponzi scheme. They control the majority of the coin, so you are basically screwed.
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 06:17:03 PM

You must be dreaming  Cheesy I'm glad I got my refund from Reddcoin because the bitcoin address holding the investment fund is not open to the public to see the balance and confirm investors actually send in their BTC. From what I can tell you Reddcoin is re-investing same bitcoin over again more like Ponzi scheme. They control the majority of the coin, so you are basically screwed.

I tend to disagree with the basically screwed part. I believe I will triple my money in no time and will post back here once I do. Grin
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 06:20:16 PM

I tend to disagree with the basically screwed part. I believe I will triple my money in no time and will post back here once I do. Grin

Good luck and I will be waiting for your review  Tongue
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:34:31 PM

Good luck and I will be waiting for your review  Tongue

Not looking so good, these sell walls on coinmarket ire getting bigger by the minute. I see some cheap RDD in our future.
ReBoRn

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:37:14 PM

any where giveaway working for this I need few free RDD thanks for information if any one have  Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: