Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:25:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN HELL()[WORLD]=$IRAJ GPU only P2P exchange test coin . 1st Dynamic MN ..  (Read 15369 times)
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:31:19 PM

Poeple haven't replay because people are slow when market is not doing well in gerenal. The project appears very promising and has potential for future profit. I am still  mining and believe in the project. I have a decent amount of SIRJA and like to see others to get in with the discussion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:49:40 PM

You mention you want to buy some time after the POW. Do you cosider to decrease the reward down to 500 instead of the 1000 that will help circulation supply will give more time to the project to grow.
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:52:25 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 08:07:10 AM by MickGhee

You mention you want to buy some time after the POW. Do you cosider to decrease the reward down to 500 instead of the 1000 that will help circulation supply will give more time to the project to grow.

Man I wish that I could still delete messages at will. Those were

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
yahaaay

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:14:37 AM

how we getting new coin  and getting some where finding new address . and what about ico?
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:30:27 PM

how we getting new coin  and getting some where finding new address . and what about ico?

You can mine some SIRJA with http://YouCrazy.Me pool. I don't think there is an ICO going on at the moment. Developer MickGhee can confirm it. But, I think you can contact MickGhee to purchase some.
uNiT187

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:43:28 AM

wallet not sync. Dev addnode please.  Smiley
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:18:30 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 12:53:38 PM by JoenNL

wallet not sync. Dev addnode please.  Smiley

Yeah i got the same problem, i used the build in commandline system to addnode ''ip'' add but still not sync, also not after restart the wallet (add the addnode= in the .conf file is also not the solution).

However, i must say the wallet looks good, many options and functions so that's great. Now this sync issue because i don't get any connections with this wallet.

JoenNL

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:01:53 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 09:29:23 AM by JoenNL

how we getting new coin  and getting some where finding new address . and what about ico?

You can mine some SIRJA with http://YouCrazy.Me pool. I don't think there is an ICO going on at the moment. Developer MickGhee can confirm it. But, I think you can contact MickGhee to purchase some.
Indeed you can mine but u can not use ur wallet address. This because the wallet dont sync with the network, as long ur wallet is not synced ur wallet address dont excist. So mining at this moment only works for the people what have there wallet synced once.

I just started, mining working ofc (as long the miningpool keep synced) but i am mining to an address what has never been seen before on the blockchain Cheesy

So please fix this sync issues, add nodes/peers or something Smiley

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:21:52 PM

how we getting new coin  and getting some where finding new address . and what about ico?

Indeed you can mine but u can not use ur wallet address. This because the wallet dont sync with the network, as long ur wallet is not synced ur wallet address dont excist. So mining at this moment only works for the people what have there wallet synced once.

I just started, mining working ofc (as long the miningpool keep synced) but i am mining to an address what has never been seen before on the blockchain Cheesy

Here are some nodes you can put in your conf file.

addnode=185.233.115.246
addnode=203.111.176.245
addnode=45.32.145.11
addnode=36.74.173.216
addnode=98.28.210.99
addnode=95.191.4.11
addnode=96.63.159.5
addnode=187.113.245.13

or you can add them at the Debug console by one at a time.
addnode 185.233.115.246 add
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:52:51 PM

addnode=185.233.115.246
addnode=203.111.176.245
addnode=45.32.145.11
addnode=36.74.173.216
addnode=98.28.210.99
addnode=95.191.4.11
addnode=96.63.159.5
addnode=187.113.245.13

Thanks for the nodes it will be necessary to test, and then the past ones have either fallen off or become obsolete. From your experience, this project may be hidden gold?
JoenNL

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 03:17:03 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 03:38:13 PM by JoenNL

addnode=185.233.115.246
addnode=203.111.176.245
addnode=45.32.145.11
addnode=36.74.173.216
addnode=98.28.210.99
addnode=95.191.4.11
addnode=96.63.159.5
addnode=187.113.245.13

yeah its syncin now, thank you Smiley

Ah it stuck at 75% (i deleted all after i saw this, except the QT and the .conf and the wallet.dat), but again stuck at 75% (something about the masternode winners).
I'm at block 5396, correct?

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:37:51 PM

addnode=185.233.115.246
addnode=203.111.176.245
addnode=45.32.145.11
addnode=36.74.173.216
addnode=98.28.210.99
addnode=95.191.4.11
addnode=96.63.159.5
addnode=187.113.245.13

Ah it stuck at 75% (i deleted all after i saw this, except the QT and the .conf and the wallet.dat), but again stuck at 75% (something about the masternode winners).

You don't have to worry about the masternode portion yet. But, it will sync up after few minutes. Masternode is not active until block 15,000 which after the POW period another 15 more days more or less. This is a fun project and still too early to tell where it can go. As long as the developer still active with this thread I am in for it.

Everyone has to understand there is no ICO at the moment. The developer is spending his own time on this project. Eventually there should be some kind of fund rising later down the road for the project to grow even bigger.
JoenNL

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 06:23:58 AM

addnode=185.233.115.246
addnode=203.111.176.245
addnode=45.32.145.11
addnode=36.74.173.216
addnode=98.28.210.99
addnode=95.191.4.11
addnode=96.63.159.5
addnode=187.113.245.13

You don't have to worry about the masternode portion yet. But, it will sync up after few minutes. Masternode is not active until block 15,000 which after the POW period another 15 more days more or less. This is a fun project and still too early to tell where it can go. As long as the developer still active with this thread I am in for it.

Everyone has to understand there is no ICO at the moment. The developer is spending his own time on this project. Eventually there should be some kind of fund rising later down the road for the project to grow even bigger.

Yeah great, i already tought that the block sync was working. Thanks for the info (i did read that there is no ico on the pages before)

dutch_loneranger

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:53:12 AM

intresting project ,
good luck with this

and very informative reading thanks ,
will support this coin by mining some

by the way how many confirmations  does the coin need too get mature ?

greetings from the netherlands

Maxfieldr

Merit: 10

Crypto_Pugz

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:30:03 PM

A little late but getting my wallet and miner setup for SIRAJ now.  Seems interesting enough and difficulty is low enough to hopefully get a MN. 

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Maxfieldr

Merit: 10

Crypto_Pugz

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

any steps on running masternodes?
What will be the reward, once the masternode is activated ?

Ok, I like to do things my own way but I guess that I will not be so stubborn.

At Block 15k pos begin and mn pay %75  . For 1 YEAR,  blocks remain 1000
At 262980 blocks become 500 and at 30000 blocks become 100 and this is where seesaw is supposed to begin.

I however will (by that time ) have a completely different mechanism in place.  I have been working on an economic modifier to balance supply and demand in an infinite (especially high  number per block) currency minting system.  Masternode will be probably the easiest  mechanism for non economics nerds to understand.  And quite frankly, The only part I will share publicly.

You see a prosperous economy is about 3 things .  Something that is valuable and useful.  (Exchange.)   A scarce  commodity (SIRAJ) and a reason for people to circulate money  ( spoilers).  PeerX will encourage users to spend SIRAJ everywhere.   First,. I have a game that will be simple, addictive and cost tiny amount of SIRAJ ( like gems on Android fremium games) this is not really what I am going to do with SIRAJ but it is something that you can understand with out. 3000 word paper.  It's just a  fishing game. And my first game coded from scratch.
 . But I think that i can make it fun enough to pump a few pennies an HR into.

Ok .... So now your saying but spayse,  how is millions of coins a month rare...  And to this I say  , simple:  Economic modifiers.

I will tell you a little about how one can turn a masternode into an economic modifiers

First . Think🤔 how can we print infinite money but still have a shrinking supply...  

By making coins disappear faster than they print obviously. The United States of America does this well but it will fail because it's designed to consolidate power into the same hands again and again.

So how?

Variables son!!!

I have been working on my modifier ( iLevls  ) short for infinite levels.) And this replaces the seesaw but uses a lot of the functions  in a. New way.

Instead of balancing the MN to pos ratio.  I want to balance the avail supply against  the total amount available.  In order to do that, I decided to make MN a dynamic value that goes up higher over time. This is actually going to make early adopters  happy.

So instead of the function mNodeCoins being a number , it will equal the current iLevl * the original MN price. So like  if the ilevel were 1.05 the MN would cost 10,500 then 1.1 would make MN 11000 ETC...

I'm going to be honest. My first test broke.  I have not located the object that check to see if the cPubkey is valid. I am not at a place where I can just dig into 10's of thousands of lines because the exchange is most of my free time . But I am confident that I can find this object and make it check against my formula instead.

So as Time goes on. Pos rewards become less and masternode share grows . master nodes become very expensive the later that you buy one. Eventually,   a mn will cost more than is minted in a year 😀

This will lock coins away shrinking the supply. Eventually a mn will be more then exist 😀 and you will only be able to buy from current holders for what ever the market will bare.

Free market economics (well an artificial cybernetic attempt anyway) baby!

This is not really the best way, but I don't tell people about  ""bubble economics"" not at this point because it's above my level of c++ at this Time. And I am focusing on JavaScript for now

I'm actually going to use my xeon work station to setup a free service but I can't get to it until Fri or sat.  It'll be just like those 15$. Services but my supporters get nothing but the best from me.  So all SIRAJ holders will just have to setup the local wallet. I will set up the remote and I will setup as many as can run on 3 gh 8 core with 18 gb ddr3 .if I ever go into the black,  I will put the first $500 into another newer machine.

This idea is amazing!  Does it force existing MN holders to continually add minted coins to their MN to increase their coin supply to match the required MN amount?  

That would create an effect where MN holders are also forced to spend some of their minted income to continue to hold their MNs.  At some point however, a MN will be too expensive for someone to desire to get one.  Then it would kind of back fire because it would create centrality around the initial MN holders and the ones that are willing to continually add to their MNs to keep them running.  

By the way, love what you're doing and saying.  Most people don't want to push the boundaries and discuss it because they are scared to fail.  Very interested in this project and more your intuitive thoughts as well... Invest in people not stocks (I guess coins in this case lol)...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
qemudev
Copper Member

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:39:18 PM

VOTE FOR EXCHANGE:

Ubit - Cryptocurrency Exchange - https://ubit.pw/
Discord: https://discord.gg/G7dwYad

Vote SIRAJ, be listed - https://vote.ubit.pw/
edgar havanne

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:22:29 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 08:31:35 AM by edgar havanne

hello,

I switched my domain name into onepool.fr
Don't forget to change stratum configuration before mining !

-o stratum+tcp://onepool.fr:3741 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS>  -p c=SIRAJ

onepool.fr

Please dev make changes on your first post Wink
Pdoleycibey

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:05:33 AM

nice project ---need a discord channel i can help---need more details about the project and its progress
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:34:40 PM

What will be the reward, once the masternode is activated ?

Ok, I like to do things my own way but I guess that I will not be so stubborn.

At Block 15k pos begin and mn pay %75  . For 1 YEAR,  blocks remain 1000
At 262980 blocks become 500 and at 30000 blocks become 100 and this is where seesaw is supposed to begin.

I however will (by that time ) have a completely different mechanism in place.  I have been working on an economic modifier to balance supply and demand in an infinite (especially high  number per block) currency minting system.  Masternode will be probably the easiest  mechanism for non economics nerds to understand.  And quite frankly, The only part I will share publicly.

You see a prosperous economy is about 3 things .  Something that is valuable and useful.  (Exchange.)   A scarce  commodity (SIRAJ) and a reason for people to circulate money  ( spoilers).  PeerX will encourage users to spend SIRAJ everywhere.   First,. I have a game that will be simple, addictive and cost tiny amount of SIRAJ ( like gems on Android fremium games) this is not really what I am going to do with SIRAJ but it is something that you can understand with out. 3000 word paper.  It's just a  fishing game. And my first game coded from scratch.
 . But I think that i can make it fun enough to pump a few pennies an HR into.

Ok .... So now your saying but spayse,  how is millions of coins a month rare...  And to this I say  , simple:  Economic modifiers.

I will tell you a little about how one can turn a masternode into an economic modifiers

First . Think🤔 how can we print infinite money but still have a shrinking supply...  

By making coins disappear faster than they print obviously. The United States of America does this well but it will fail because it's designed to consolidate power into the same hands again and again.

So how?

Variables son!!!

I have been working on my modifier ( iLevls  ) short for infinite levels.) And this replaces the seesaw but uses a lot of the functions  in a. New way.

Instead of balancing the MN to pos ratio.  I want to balance the avail supply against  the total amount available.  In order to do that, I decided to make MN a dynamic value that goes up higher over time. This is actually going to make early adopters  happy.

So instead of the function mNodeCoins being a number , it will equal the current iLevl * the original MN price. So like  if the ilevel were 1.05 the MN would cost 10,500 then 1.1 would make MN 11000 ETC...

I'm going to be honest. My first test broke.  I have not located the object that check to see if the cPubkey is valid. I am not at a place where I can just dig into 10's of thousands of lines because the exchange is most of my free time . But I am confident that I can find this object and make it check against my formula instead.

So as Time goes on. Pos rewards become less and masternode share grows . master nodes become very expensive the later that you buy one. Eventually,   a mn will cost more than is minted in a year 😀

This will lock coins away shrinking the supply. Eventually a mn will be more then exist 😀 and you will only be able to buy from current holders for what ever the market will bare.

Free market economics (well an artificial cybernetic attempt anyway) baby!

This is not really the best way, but I don't tell people about  ""bubble economics"" not at this point because it's above my level of c++ at this Time. And I am focusing on JavaScript for now

I'm actually going to use my xeon work station to setup a free service but I can't get to it until Fri or sat.  It'll be just like those 15$. Services but my supporters get nothing but the best from me.  So all SIRAJ holders will just have to setup the local wallet. I will set up the remote and I will setup as many as can run on 3 gh 8 core with 18 gb ddr3 .if I ever go into the black,  I will put the first $500 into another newer machine.

This idea is amazing!  Does it force existing MN holders to continually add minted coins to their MN to increase their coin supply to match the required MN amount?  

That would create an effect where MN holders are also forced to spend some of their minted income to continue to hold their MNs.  At some point however, a MN will be too expensive for someone to desire to get one.  Then it would kind of back fire because it would create centrality around the initial MN holders and the ones that are willing to continually add to their MNs to keep them running.  

By the way, love what you're doing and saying.  Most people don't want to push the boundaries and discuss it because they are scared to fail.  Very interested in this project and more your intuitive thoughts as well... Invest in people not stocks (I guess coins in this case lol)...

Good insight and thanks for showing me where I can explain better...

So your question about the MN.  First, your way (MN holders have to add the amount needed as iLevl  increases) would  actually work the way I have it... The idea however is to reward early adopters and grandfather them in at the iLevl they bought in at.

Normally, I would agree with you about the centralized group holding most power but for SIRAJ,  this must happen. What I have planned for the coin is a way for people to provide/ acquire services.like Support and micropayments for add ons. I really want other people to make apps too.

SIRAJ will also be my guniea pig for  new improvements to the economics or other. So it could happen in the future that I would add something that breaks everything and I will have to hardfork.  it's actually why I am so obviously creating  huge advantages for original holders.

You guys are the ones who will be used to my experimenting and will expect it to happen as more crazy shit is dreamed up.  I want/need a community of believers who are like minded and willing to take risks as needed.  That's why I think that it should be harder for newbs over time.
I hope we can all stick together and put our mark on this.  I'm going to give you guys a way to get bubble too during the closed alpha. (Only bub and SIRAJ can be traded at first) Bubble is what it is really about. With the exchange and later the social media, bubble will have a high enough volume that I will actually be able to test my theories on infinitely minting a deflationary system.

If we can use the fundamental economic principles as a template ( revamped for a bottom up or "bubble up"  scenario) , we can tune the system to be more elastic. There needs to be bubbles and then contractions to facilitate new growth then consolidate it into the best system.

I'm going to write something about this in the future to fully explain how free markets could be arranged into a more naturally flowing system.  Like a food chain.

You say that I should be cautious of failure, I've never considered that an option(I'm f#cki&g super cereal). lolz ... I'm more worried about what happens when I'm successful.  Im going to be very (more) hated at the least.
I'll be thrown in jail at the worst. The bot killing, the free trades, the anarchist-esque message.

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: