I will reload your Transit "Smart Card", renew your monthly pass, or send you paper bus tickets, depending on what your favorite transit agency has available. Smart card reloads are usually pretty fast, but expect up to a week for anything sent through the mail.
Here are some systems that I have researched and I know will work or seem like they will work:
* Orca Card E-Purse reload or Monthly Pass (card must be unregistered)
* Orca Card, new unregistered card with $5 - $200 in the E-Purse (Sent via US mail, or we can arrange a meeting in person)
* King County Metro ticketbooks: Books of 10 or 20
* King County Metro Gift Certificates (Not sure exactly how you redeem these)
* Trimet Monthly Passes
* Trimet 10-ticket books
* Trimet 7-day pass
SF Bay Area:
* Clipper Card reload
* BART tickets by Mail ($45 and $60 cards available)
* CTA 1, 3, 7, and 30 day passes
* CTA Transit Cards (Values ranging from $2-$20)
* Metra: 10-ride tickets & Monthly Passes
* PortAuthority Monthly Passes
* PortAuthority 20-ticket books
* PortAuthority $10, $20, and $50 gift certificates
* PortAuthority Annual Subscription!
* MBTA Charlie Card reload
* SEPTA tokens, quantities of 50, 100, and 500
* SEPTA monthly passes
New York, NY:
* Possible to set something up with an EasyPay MetroCard, but it will be a bit complicated.
Send me a private message and email address if you are interested, and then I will send you details and a bitcoin address. If you don't see your system listed above, let me know what you are interested in and I can research it.
We'll use Mt. Gox current rate for conversion. No fees added; I am just doing this because I like to promote green transportation and would like to see more uses for bitcoin.