Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:28:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar to invest ?  (Read 327 times)
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:21:28 PM

Stellar is going to increase much more in the following months, it is good coin for investment right now. Also I expect huge news from stellar.

clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:23:05 PM

I do not know why, but Stellar does not give me any confidence. I do not think it will succeed in the long run.

Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:55:41 PM

Stellar actually becomes very popular coin. Some well known Altcoin analytic sites predict ROI (return on investment) up to 5x if you invest now. Actually that depends how long you can keep this coin. If you can keep it till spring, you will earn good money.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:58:30 PM

Stellar is going to increase much more in the following months, it is good coin for investment right now. Also I expect huge news from stellar.

Stellar is definitely a big deal and it was projected to be one of the most valuable coin with project last year but ripple stole it's lime light and this year stellar will be back and it has potential to be on top three coins.

Am I spamming? Report me!
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:32:48 PM

For myself, I have allocated stellar for a long time ago, I keep it 10-15% in the long-term portfolio.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
anchuoinhhoc

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:07:22 PM

I think you should keep it because it will be a copper coin that potential. I myself also holds a large number of bronze coins are very likely beginning in 2019 will be up

██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██      iTEX      ██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██
██████████   INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE   ██████████
https://itex.exchange/
mapanlah

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:09:24 PM

I think stellar is very worthy to invest, but in the process penjang and this does not require a very large capital but the results will be very satisfactory. whether you will invest in the altcoin.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:26:57 PM

I am lucky I kept a bagful of stellar back in January. I gained massive profits during its bullish movement. I think that partnership with IBM is largely responsible for the coin mooning

pivxmen

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:31:49 PM

I believe and interested to invest in stellar because stellar technology is very good. low prices and fast transactions between exchanges make stellar better for the long term.
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:32:19 PM

To invest in the electronic money market is easy, but it is important to analyze which penny to invest is important, if you choose the wrong project you will lose money and can lose capital.
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:49:22 PM

Why not? I also invest in Stellar.
Recently, Stellar has given us a surprise. Besides the price of Stellar rise up, Stellar was able to get into the top 10 in Coinmarketcap. So I thought, Stellar does have a good potential in the market.
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:39:08 PM

https://www.ccn.com/stellar-price-continues-to-moon-sees-10-increase-in-4-hours/

10% increase ..

We can invest right now since is increasing right now.

I think that this coin can be added to your investment portfolio for a short time. I plan to allocate about 5% of my funds for the purchase of Stellar.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:20:13 PM

Very interesting information for beginners and those who did not know this, be sure to read who did not read it. Develop, promote this topic. Smiley Yes, I agree, I'm also waiting for this, I'm just interested in this project to see how it will go and what will happen, because it does not always happen. Cool Cool Cool Cool
Tayata2005

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:22:27 PM

If not for the supply stellar should be in a very good price . the velopment over time is astonishing. Building a usable block chain that is already used to host other coins is impressive .
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:27:36 PM

https://www.ccn.com/stellar-price-continues-to-moon-sees-10-increase-in-4-hours/

10% increase ..

We can invest right now since is increasing right now.
XLM is already in my radar next alt coin to invest and I've been following some of developments on Stellar platform. I think it's time for me to fill my bags some XLM coins and in the future we could see it's price on par with Ethereum.
alexgreen2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:35:41 PM

Stellar is a good coin. It has real world use cases and development team is also hard working towards creating a platform that will be used by a lot of people. It can be a good investment bet which can make you great profits.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:48:52 PM

Stellar is a good altcoin, with community and technology worth developing in the coming time. I also think the value of Stellar is also growing in the future. However, this really is just like an ebb wave, we still need the signal from bitcoin. If bitcoin is reduced, stellar is inevitably reduced in value. By the way, if you look at the future, the value of stellar will increase sharply when the market grows steadily.
Ezotikk

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:02:33 PM

Now the courses are very attractive for shopping. I now bought Stellar and I think soon he will grow 2 or 3 times Roll Eyes
vladaziya4

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:32:30 PM

Time is always the main source of income, especially in business. It is always better to wait in any case and study, than to lose all your means. Smiley A good time was up to this point, because it was also green. I always believe in the best, even if I have a lot of big failures. Grin
gregden

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:55:18 PM

This is absolutely not an indicator. The market is controlled by whales. If they can set the price of a bitcoin (and it has a huge capitalization), they can also take other coins on it
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: