Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:43:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟A Bitcoin platform AD  (Read 114 times)
btcbuybuy (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:29:38 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 03:51:53 AM by btcbuybuy

Why don't try a easier, safer, lower fees OTC platform-Fast Sell/Buy BTC

Hello everyone,you are right, this is definitely an ad, and i know most have the localbitoin, but it doesn't matter, you can try it then maybe can own a better choice. Don't mind it's a new, as you know, localbitoin also is a new at first. So just let me introduce it to you.

What's Coin2World?
Coin2World, was found in 2017, the world's first and only "shared" OTC platform that not only connects cryptocurrencies enthusiasts to fast buy and sell their cryptocurrencies to address the growing demand for cryptocurrency trading, and also creates a new “Shared” function based on the idea that coin2world can grow with users.

Why's Coin2World?
Coin2World platform using cold storage technology and SSL encryption technology protects data stored and transmission and is verified by the well-known information security company Mantua. Multiple advanced encryption technologies ensure the security of user asset to bring a reliable and secure trading experience to our users.
All users of the platform must perform KYC / AML verification to ensure the security of the entire platform transaction. Its KYC technology is certified by Cynopsis, the world's largest innovative regulatory technology company. In addition, the system program is optimized based on the advanced security features to achieve timely sell/buy bitcoins to ensure a fast and smooth manipulating experience.

Link
Coin2World platfrom:https://www.coin2world.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coin2world/
Telegram: https://t.me/coin2world

Activity
1. No transaction fee right now
2. Register to receive free BTC rewards

NOTE: We will continued support USDT and ETH etc. And we will support ourselves altcoin before too long。

Finally, anyone, of course, has the questions to a new platform, just reply that under this forum, i will reply ASAP.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greengirl

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:37:37 AM

Are you the owner of this project? Is it complete or still in construction?
btcbuybuy (OP)

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:41:50 AM

Are you the owner of this project? Is it complete or still in construction?

It has already completed, you can click the link to check it
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 09:06:20 AM

Don't mind it's a new, as you know, localbitoin also is a new at first. So just let me introduce it to you.
It's nice to see an alternative to localbitcoins, but beating them is a tough task.

Finally, anyone, of course, has the questions to a new platform, just reply that under this forum, i will reply ASAP.

You might want to change blockchain.info links to Blockchain.com instead (some of them are wrong, it doesn't go/redirect to the correct link ex. Here).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████