Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:24:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SETH - Smart Ethereum cryptocurrency  (Read 3813 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Wellisoyen (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:16:18 AM

I do not see the link to your project website, is this project website not ready yet? if I read a bit of a whitepaper about this project, I think this project has good potential. but of course need development and team that also have dedication to this project. waiting for update

Soon we will show our website, and white paper is already available in the description of the project. While you can subscribe to our social networks, which we are starting to develop

https://twitter.com/EthSmart
https://t.me/seth_news
https://t.me/seth_community
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:45:03 PM

I do not see the link to your project website, is this project website not ready yet? if I read a bit of a whitepaper about this project, I think this project has good potential. but of course need development and team that also have dedication to this project. waiting for update

Soon we will show our website, and white paper is already available in the description of the project. While you can subscribe to our social networks, which we are starting to develop

Great news. I like to watch the development of this project, I stay with you for a long time.
Vedmedyk32

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:22:53 PM

Good job guys! Just followed your social networks
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:45:37 PM

Based on the description above, it seems SETH is a promising project that can be trusted by token holders. They will receive accruals at the expiration of each month as the main advantage of SETH project. great!

I agree with you Sir, but it seems that updates were still lacking. I do am myself is intrigue and fascinated with this project. I do hope to become and take part in the bounty campaign when it finally is available.

traphaco

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:15:59 PM

Hi, I am Crypto Lark, I record professional videos review about ICO. I have more than 100k subscribers.lets talk about investment deals,smart contract development,latest updates and lot more,If you are interested in a cooperation with me please send me a private message!
aidenam

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:18:06 AM

What about personal wabsite of project and what is all about the get in that wabsite?
Wellisoyen (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:50:23 AM

What about personal wabsite of project and what is all about the get in that wabsite?

Good afternoon! The site will be available this week  Cool
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:58:04 AM

Hi, the idea is very good. Especially the fact that with the fall or growth of the main Ethereum, the SETH user always remains at a profit. Good luck.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
Vedmedyk32

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:02:55 AM

Hi, the idea is very good. Especially the fact that with the fall or growth of the main Ethereum, the SETH user always remains at a profit. Good luck.
Falling of ETH next monthes will be called by changing of alghoritm
This is good chance to gain on SETH
yahaaay

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:18:15 AM

on above provided that Ethereum has declined in the course. For this purpose, a special fund will be allocated and all accruals will be made automatically.is this really apply that announcement.
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:33:21 PM

on above provided that Ethereum has declined in the course. For this purpose, a special fund will be allocated and all accruals will be made automatically.is this really apply that announcement.
Just the administration of the project explains that all the risks are taken into account, so that investors are confident in income.
MelnikBitok

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:41:26 PM

Just the administration of the project explains that all the risks are taken into account, so that investors are confident in income.

It is very good that all the risks are calculated, such projects are necessary for the world. I hope that investors will support SETH.
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:45:46 PM

What about the bounty company? Does the administration plan to launch additional advertising?

Now we spend our own money for advertising, development and promotion. In the future, we plan to hold a bounty program.
I'd like to join the bounty program. Are there at least approximate dates for the start of the bounty?
Vedmedyk32

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:03:43 PM

What about the bounty company? Does the administration plan to launch additional advertising?

Now we spend our own money for advertising, development and promotion. In the future, we plan to hold a bounty program.
I'd like to join the bounty program. Are there at least approximate dates for the start of the bounty?

Devs said soon. We should wait. We can support SETH now in available social networks.
smil3y7

Activity: 174
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 08:16:17 PM

I certainly hope ETH will go up in the next months but I love SETH idea and I'll definitely be getting some to compensate for the losses. Grin

I followed your currently available social channels and I'm looking forward to see the project develop.

Good luck, team!
Vedmedyk32

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:26:46 PM

I certainly hope ETH will go up in the next months but I love SETH idea and I'll definitely be getting some to compensate for the losses. Grin

I followed your currently available social channels and I'm looking forward to see the project develop.

Good luck, team!

All ppl are looking for profitable ways and SETH is one of such
bachduongkute

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:47:07 AM

I am looking forward to hearing more about the updates and steps ahead for this interesting project!
smil3y7

Activity: 174
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:45:10 AM

Good luck, team!

All ppl are looking for profitable ways and SETH is one of such

Yeah, I guess it is. Would certainly come in handy these days when ETH price is dropping.
BDCenter

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:46:21 AM

Based on the description above, it seems SETH is a promising project that can be trusted by token holders. They will receive accruals at the expiration of each month as the main advantage of SETH project. Wishing you guys luck!
Vedmedyk32

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:56:34 AM

Based on the description above, it seems SETH is a promising project that can be trusted by token holders. They will receive accruals at the expiration of each month as the main advantage of SETH project. Wishing you guys luck!
Join SETH in social networks! I'm already here. Will be glad to communicate here
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: