Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:10:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's next for bitcoin  (Read 1152 times)
Master of Shitcoins

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:22:11 PM

Hey guys bitcoin just hit $8000 do you think it will still go down to  $600 or it will continue to rise?.
Well, down to 600$ is very unlikely, this would be a loss of x10 right now and requires a big bear market. Maybe bottom level is 3,000$ but right now the resistance is very stable.

Please what's your take on this?
Maybe Bitcoin will go for a while between 6,000 and 8,000, I don't expect big moves.

Let's tame all shitcoins!
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:53:14 PM

I see that bitcoin is rasing and I am very happy about this because I have my investments in it) So I hope it's price will only grow in the future)
Hope for it.

Growth for bitcoin is expected and as we go along the way, you need to stay on the line and think of your milestone. Don't overreact when the market starts to shake us. And most of the people that it shakes are those who have weak hands.
It seems everyone is waiting for the same thing and when that happens the chances that happens become really low, I know this may seem odd but it is true since it is impossible to make money for everyone in this market, this means that for the next months and years the price is probably going to remain close to the current levels and the weak hands will sell their coins.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:57:58 PM

Hey guys bitcoin just hit $8000 do you think it will still go down to  $600 or it will continue to rise?.
Just be patient and soon this will rise above our expectations, I don't think that this will go down lower than $1000 as we know that many investors had still holding this coin. Although it's unpredictable market and the price can swing in up or down but expect a better price coming this month.
In every situation it has its solution we all know that it really needs to be patient at all times because it cannot guarantee us that it would be success nor failed but get into the situation that everything will polished and success is near to come along the way.
yora12

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:01:10 PM

i  think   that  after  that   bitcoins next  step  is  going  to  be  a  huge  one   it  is  going  to  make  a big  move  and  to  reach  big  numbers .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:01:27 PM

I think the next step we should aim for with bitcoin is mass adoption,  I think that would be the most beneficial step right now, as it would increase investment in the currency and allow us to use it in our daily operations, after all we're here to replace the current financial system wherever we can.

tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:13:22 AM

I am pretty sure that next to bitcoin is no other than ethereum. This coin is at the second place of coinmarketcap for a long time. And we see its progress and demands. And when we look at its marketcap, we can see huge trading activities going. Truly this coin will be next from bitcoin.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
jemura

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:30:23 AM

I think we will see growth of price. Downtrend is over. Wait to the moon. But its not clear price for end of 2018

juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:00:40 AM

600 usd is the impossible number for the price of Bitcoin. Because with this price, almost mining computers in whole world can not run and minning companies must stop operation. And the market almost collaspes, I beleive that big investors in this market will not let that happen

Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:42:10 AM

Just be patient and soon this will rise above our expectations, I don't think that this will go down lower than $1000 as we know that many investors had still holding this coin. Although it's unpredictable market and the price can swing in up or down but expect a better price coming this month.
In every situation it has its solution we all know that it really needs to be patient at all times because it cannot guarantee us that it would be success nor failed but get into the situation that everything will polished and success is near to come along the way.
my beliefs against the development of Altcoin that much change is getting better and increases the chances of making a profit with having Altcoin as the next to be support for a Bitcoin produce more much more fundamental advantages. like owned Dash as Altcoin which is quite charming.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ai5998865

Activity: 216
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:01:41 PM

It seems to me that he will not fall to such a low level. somewhere to 3-4K is quite possible. Oh, I hope that doesn't happen.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:17:02 PM

It's just a thought of me, Maybe Ethereum or Ripple that will replace Bitcoin or it could be called the next of Bitcoin.

I disagree with your opinion, because in my opinion there is no cryptocurrency that can beat or replace Bitcoin, and currently the price of Bitcoin is more often increase rather than Ripple or Ethereum prices so I don't think that there will be any cryptocurrency that can be the next Bitcoin because until whenever no one can replace Bitcoin.

Gifolote

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:27:22 PM

I believe that the fall of bitcoin will soon stop and it will start to grow in price again
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:32:59 PM

Why we ask for the next bitcoin? All coins have it's own purpose and bitcoin is more valuable than of them.  Besides, bitcoin is more promising and many people are using this currency aside from fiat money. 
Even crypto market fall but it surely no other coin will replaces coin as a king.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:37:28 PM

we never know how much bitcoin will increase later. because predicting the price of bitcoin to date is very difficult, let alone going up and down is always the case with bitcoin.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:02:50 PM

Truly the market keeps going up and down this year yet it's difficult to predict what can still happen this year concerning the BTC market and it can be best adviced to hold onto your coins for now but for prize coming down to 600 is impossible for BTC only if it's no more existing, it can never come to that even if the government gets involved because even though the prize is down it still have strength in going more around the world and gaining popularity.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:18:23 PM

Now we are waiting for the demand for bitcoin to go up. The coin has everything right now, it is maintaining a steady price so far and there is nothing holding it back, now we just need demand. We need to start using bitcoin as the currency which it was meant for. Once the network picks up increased number of transactions then the price of the coin will start to go up.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:23:14 PM

do you reffer to the nearest future? i guess btc will show us all. and when we all think it has died it will be skyrocketing and those who didn't give up will take their reward just like last time

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Valareos

Activity: 276

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:32:29 PM

There are a lot of possible ways for this cryptocurrency, but i think that it will stay on the market and people will continue loving it.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:34:50 PM

i think that btc can expect the greatest future ever and it will be able to win the positions online. to my mind, it is better to invest in btc at the moment and to get some profit later
MAXENATOR

Activity: 90
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:58:06 PM

There are a lot of possible ways for this cryptocurrency, but i think that it will stay on the market and people will continue loving it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: