Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:47:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN] ICOWeb - ICO Review & ICO Rating with Many Features & ICO Stats +Charts  (Read 103 times)
ICOWeb (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:52:54 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 12:41:53 PM by ICOWeb

Hello everyone,

We are a rapidly growing company, we thought it would be important and appropriate to officially presented ourselves on the BitcoinTalk forum.
Please Feel Free to Follow us On Twitter/Facebook
(Please note many features are still being worked on)

ICOWEB

The information provided is monitored and updated by a driven team of professionals.
The ICO ratings are based on a long list of factors proven to establish the project's legitimacy and profitability.
ICOweb publishes real-time coin prices and exchange rates for over 1,500 cryptocurrencies along with the entire history of each coin from its inception to present day.
Additionally, users have access to an advanced crypto mining calculator that estimates the hashing power, mining difficulty, and cost in kW/h across 7 different cryptocurrencies, and custom email notifications can be set up to alert users of price changes.
ICOweb lists hundreds of ICOs across 32 categories. Each listing shows basic and advance data like the ICO platform, hype- rating, social media, and google trend statistics on the site project.
By heading to the Review section of the ICO, it will open a page with more extensive data like the company location, coin supply, caps, coin price, and funding distribution, along with a link to the whitepaper, detailed descriptions of the project and much more.

The new generation of ICO investors and crypto-enthusiasts will be better equipped to make decisions by using these modern investment tools to increase security and profits.
The changes brought about this enlightenment will benefit the market as a whole by legitimizing cryptocurrency investing.
More money will be spent wisely, rewarding hard-working teams instead of unoriginal scammers. More profits will be made by investors and entrepreneurs alike.

On ICOweb, ICOs are sorted by categories presenting various industries.
We provide you with all the tools to let you learn more about the ICO and its funding, whitepaper, finances, team, hypestats, and google trend and much more.
MORE FEATURES COMING IN MASSIVE SITE OVERHAUL (Target Date = November 2018)

ICO Calendar

Important Links
ADVANCED Crypto Charts - Under Development

Blockchain Explorers BTC/ETH/LTC/DASH

Social Media
ICOWEB on Facebook
ICOWEB on Twitter
ICOWEB on LinkedIn
ICOWEB on Medium

OTHER
Youtube Video
Cryptocurrency Glossary & Definitions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
The_one_Crypto_God_1

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:14:14 AM

I wish your team the best of luck ICOWEB I visited your site and it's the best ico site I've ever seen your reviews are quite honest as a partaker in quite a few icos, such as goldrewards sficoin, etc I believe ico webs site will be a invaluable tool for me as a investor.
MattieG

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:47:26 AM

ICO Web is the next step up in reviewing and rating ICO's. It is user friendly and has a user interface that even a newbie can easily adapt to. In the near future I see ICOWeb becoming one of the main sites for Investors to keep up to date on Cryptos as they become more mainstream in the future.
ICOWeb (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:52:44 PM

Massive Changes to the Site are happening in November!
COMING SOON!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: