Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:59:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Humans keep increasing what will happen?  (Read 629 times)
rizky_big

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:22:27 PM

because human beings are the most perfect than other creatures. humans always think, humans are always developing, humans always improve their abilities in all things. For that people will always try to be better in the economic, social, environmental, state.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ClassyDancer

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:22:45 AM

There are technological ways to solve this. Have you heard of Space X and its plan to colonize another planet? Then there’s also digital living in a virtual realm, courtesy of the Virtnernity Project (both of which are discussed here: https://www.reddit.com/r/transhumanism/comments/91g7yd/should_we_focus_on_space_colonization_or_digital/
I don’t know all the details, but I’ve heard that research is on- going. What do you think about these options to solve our population problem?
PSYCHE0317

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:50:50 AM

Despite the use of various contraceptives, the world population keeps ballooning. Will there come a time that all food will be extinct and we cannot feed ourselves or what is the way forward because we are tilling all the virgin lands etc .
We not only could, we will outstrip our ability to feed everybody if the our population keeps increasing rapidly and if our population keeps on growing exponentially, we will inevitably reach the point where there is physically no way to grow enough food for everyone. On our journey to that point, we will lay waste to most of the remaining wild areas of Earth, burning down the forests and filling in the swamps to create more farmland, and in the process causing a mass extinction. We are already well down that path, but have not yet reached the point of no return
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:34:49 PM

I believe that there is enough food for everyone.You look at the map how much unprocessed land in the world.If we look at the food basket of man and sum up it is safe to say that there will be no hunger.This is provided that there will be no global cataclysm.
TURBOCottonnmouth

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:49:05 PM

I heard there is a theory in biology that claims that as the population reaches some critical point, the species start encountering problems with their health, including infertility, cancer and other states hypothetically used by "nature" to regulate the number of species. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the theory. Should someone remember the theory, please, comment on it, will you?
Thanks!
Potato07

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:10:14 AM

Despite the use of various contraceptives, the world population keeps ballooning. Will there come a time that all food will be extinct and we cannot feed ourselves or what is the way forward because we are tilling all the virgin lands etc .
Time will come that all our resources would be in its limit. We cannot accomodate all the people anymore. People growth can cause lead us to scarcity of resources which is bad because when the time comes all of us would fight for foods, water, land and etc. It would be a survival of the fittest again or worse no one will survive anymore. As time passes by our world are becoming more toxic because of the environmental stresses that we human induced, it caused people growth which impact our livings. So I therefore conclude that as long as human is increasing in numbers we are approaching the time that all people ask when, the end of the world. Okay Im going too far, but seriously this will result to pollution and more that will lead us to toxic world and even the world would give up itself.
Edward_Ray

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:36:13 AM

It is very interesting the rate at which world population is growing. Contraceptives and the rest haven't even helped much. Though in my opinion, that wasn't the major focus of creating them. Either ways, I don't believe there's any cause for alarm. Human population was always bound to grow. And I am highly confident that if we take proper care of the Earth, it is rich enough to cater for each and everyone of us. I mean there's so much untilled land all over the world but nobody is willing to work them. We all like to migrate to the same developed regions and choke ourselves out. We should pay more attention to agriculture too because if we don't take care of our basic needs, we won't even be alive to pursue the secondary ones that we all love so much.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:56:38 PM

It is very interesting the rate at which world population is growing. Contraceptives and the rest haven't even helped much. Though in my opinion, that wasn't the major focus of creating them. Either ways, I don't believe there's any cause for alarm. Human population was always bound to grow. And I am highly confident that if we take proper care of the Earth, it is rich enough to cater for each and everyone of us. I mean there's so much untilled land all over the world but nobody is willing to work them. We all like to migrate to the same developed regions and choke ourselves out. We should pay more attention to agriculture too because if we don't take care of our basic needs, we won't even be alive to pursue the secondary ones that we all love so much.

Human population will certainly stop increasing because at some future point every atom of carbon will be used in a human.

At that point the only way to have a continued increase would be to make humans progressively smaller.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:31:30 AM

I think food isn't the main issue. Technological improvements are always making less materials be enough for more people (transgenic  food, for an example). But no one can create pieces of land, and doesn't matter how large the Texas state is, sooner or later the world's population won't fit there anymore.

Also, many of these people having more and more children can't give them a decent life. It's a miserable life, they don't really live, instead just exist. So this uncontrolled increasement of the population is insane and in the end those who have a more ruled and organized life will have to pay the price for the problematic people actions. Only a strong family planning policy can solve this through contraceptive methods, psychological monitoring and why not even a financial advisor?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:15:29 AM

What we see right now is humanity doing 51% attack against the rest of the planet
Loriente777

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:24:01 AM

I think it will be hard to deal with this problem. It will be hard to feed whole population. One way is to grow many genemodified products but food like this isn't healthy. I think it need time to update ways of growing genemodified products.
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:24:30 AM

the use of various contraceptives, the world population keeps ballooning there come a time that all food will be extinct and we cannot feed ourselves or what is the way forward because we are tilling all the virgin lands...population will surely have it's toll on the natural resources and depletion of the natural resources will surely make things harder for the generations to come.. we don't find alternative solutions to the growing number of problems,human civilization is at risk....
Herdawnia

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:15:17 PM

I guess if there will be more new born births in the future and less Dying let say adult, we will be congested and will produce more carbon dioxide that speeds up the destruction of ozone layers that causes heat that will melt Ice land and will make our oceans bigger that will make our low land sink. In short it'll be a disaster. It will have domino effects in anyway we could've see it.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Ladysmith

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

This is definitely an issue we will have to be dealt with. Overpopulation also adds fuel to the fire when it comes to the environment's health. Feeding everyone and making sure resources are adequate often calls for desperate measures. I think there will be a point within the next 100 years where you literally can't survive on planet earth if you don't have the money to protect yourself. Many places will no longer be habitable if the current trends continue.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: