Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:34:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Reddit still a best way to use as a social media platform for ICOs?  (Read 163 times)
afk891 (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:26:35 AM

I'm considering to use Reddit Paid Ads for our ICO. But is Reddit still relevant for ICOs?
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:00:01 PM

Reddit is still very much relevant. People like to use reddit to promote their ICOs because reddit is one of the social media platforms that provide a very high demographic of people who understand cryptos and are already investors. If you want to promote your ico there it is a good idea, just make sure that you promote on other platforms also to get the best out of them.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:02:21 PM

i dont think ive ever used reddit to research my ico's honestly there are a few sites out there, that strictly review icos and what not.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:05:26 PM

I'm considering to use Reddit Paid Ads for our ICO. But is Reddit still relevant for ICOs?

Reddit is still very much in use by cryptocurrency enthusiasts and fans. So It would be a nice place to start getting your marketing going. In my experience, Most top ICOs are first discussed on reddit before they come to the spotlight. So It's a nice move. Along the way, You should get your Ads on other Social media platforms. That would go a long way to help up your marketing. Either way, Goodluck.

spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:06:02 PM

I think this forum is still best for any kind of crypto promotion, this forum is unique because of its payed signature campaigns and you can run social media bounties from here and include reddit bounty campaign for your project. Many projects have couple of thousand users promoting them on various social media platforms all managed from here.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:08:16 PM

Yes reddit can provide you with rekevant and targetted marketing if you choose the right subreddits and keywords to attract the right community, secondly you can create a signature campaign at this forum that will also provide you targetted and effective advertising solely towards crypto community.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:09:28 PM

Reddit is relevant but not as before and some other forum or platform are more active than reddit, or perhaps taken over. To me, telegram is the most active forum now for ICOs. It is now getting to so engaged, Its group is even used to rate the hype of an ICO. Telegram members use nickname for ICO campaign. Most ICO problems are resolved there

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:36:07 PM

Not really, reddit has other section that are not crypto related, they have sport, education, fashion, travel, etc which ever topic you might need, it is there, so i believe the best place to place your crypto related ads is on bitcointalk or exchanges.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
citydragoon

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:35:50 AM

I don't like Reddit because of its being strange platform. I always use more suitable way and recources that could make me confident in their information.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Rahees

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:00:06 AM

I like reddit for its being strange and difficult to understand. It is possible to find a lot of information there from the different spheres of life and crypto as well.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:05:33 AM

Reddit is considered one of the best, as they control people and see that each person comments and in case of repeated comments or other spam, they make a remark or do give BAN at all. I think Reddit is the best social network for advertising ICO!
BitcoinFotw

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:00:23 PM

Reddit is a good way to promote any of these ICOs, but I don think that it is the best. My reason would be that reddit has a lot of rules for its subgroups, and this might sometimes be a disadvantage, as some of these rules might be quite difficult to follow, and when one doesn't exactly do what's needed, one's posts might be deleted or not accepted.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:46:56 PM

Reddit is still very much in use by cryptocurrency enthusiasts and fans. So It would be a nice place to start getting your marketing going. In my experience, Most top ICOs are first discussed on reddit before they come to the spotlight. So It's a nice move. Along the way, You should get your Ads on other Social media platforms. That would go a long way to help up your marketing. Either way, Goodluck.

Reddit users have become used to the paid campaigns and all that before could have been useful, now is bothering the readers with useless content and bogus infor.
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:56:41 PM

Reddit is still good and it's also strict unlike medium..  Reddit is better

husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:57:47 PM

To be honest, I never heard of Reddit to be relevant for ICOs.
Mostly the relevance comes from forums as Bitcointalk forum and others.
Reddit is more diverse social media.
traisaigon261

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:59:06 PM

I think this forum is the best for any kind of crypto promotion
stockman

Activity: 437

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:00:42 PM

Reddit is very relevant at this time. it has its own atmosphere. I like to do Reddit.
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:01:11 PM

I consider reddit is the best way of having correct news and of course fastest. In reddit, there are less vogus than others. So, you can simply get the best news.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:17:20 PM

I can't say how much Reddit is relevant and convenient, but I often meet projects that use this platform for the promotion of their ICO. On the other hand, it is better to capture as many platforms as possible, so the information will spread faster.
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:35:14 PM

Some ICOs and Crypto projects still rates Reddit high because of the belief that it is one of the few platforms that currently has a community of Crypto enthusiasts and investors in addition to bitcoin talk forum .
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: