Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:17:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it suitable to buy Bitcoin in 2018 with a long haul perspective of 2-4 year?  (Read 200 times)
Jr.Expertwebvision (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:42:35 AM

With such a fluctuation in the crypto market, will it be preferable to purchase bitcoin in 2018 with a long-term view of 2-4 years?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Justindud

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:50:58 AM

With such a fluctuation in the crypto market, will it be preferable to purchase bitcoin in 2018 with a long-term view of 2-4 years?

Yes! Dev. You can Buy BTC with low price and hodl within three two-four years. On the other Hand, There are so many successful ICO's here named ELYSIAN, Agrotech Farm, Kakushin Ecosystem, Quadrant Protocol invest here and gain long-term profit.

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:07:42 AM

With the many developing trends now affecting the value of Bitcoin, I would say the answer to your question is a big YES. There is a big possibility that a big bull run is just waiting around the corner for Bitcoin and so "hodling" some portfolio can be so profitable. Of course, this is just my opinion as nobody can predict the details of what can be and there are circumstances that are surely beyond our own control. In two years time, Bitcoin might have already been too valuable and have already landed in the moon and can go beyond it and into the stars...just to picture out a rosy picture here. Now, am letting others tell you to always be careful in anything you do in the world of cryptocurrency. Good luck and more power!
RNGfight

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:21:25 AM

I think it's worth it right now, because the value of bitcoin and the blockchain is gradually being realized.
So more and more investors start to care about the industry, so the probability of making money in the long term is almost 100%

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
firewa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:27:13 AM

Yes, I agree with your idea.
Bitcoin is worth investing in my opinion, and this year's 18-year bear market is very suitable for investment. The universal cryptocurrency is cheap, and the value of Bitcoin in the future is absolutely unexpected. Wait patiently.
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:29:24 AM

I will always like investors with long term plan for their investments. It's very okay to buy BTC at the current price and with the fluctuations we've seen in the market, you'll do just fine hodling it for 2-4 years as planned.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:39:51 AM

I also think you should buy bitcoin in 2018 for long term investment. Currently bitcoin has started to increase compared to before. It is expected that in the next 10 years, bitcoin could reach VND 2.3 billion. Do you want to try to get rich to start now?
zhengqiurong2@163.com

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:41:51 AM

Bitcoin has always been the preferred cryptocurrency for investment. As a long-term coin, it not only has a wide range of uses, but also has a large user base! But 2 years is too long, I think you should not save it for so long!
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:51:42 AM

It will, i was buying a lot of bitcoin and i bought more and more bitcoin as much as i can and i hold them fall for the long-term investment in fact the bitcoin has liited supply and it can become a very good point to argue about the price of bitcoin will worth a lot in the future and more countries are considering bitcoin as an invesment opportunity after gold.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:29:44 AM

Yes and more precisely, today the price of Bitcoin is suitable for long-term investors who believe that Bitcoin will surpass ATH and grow in the future, five months left in 2018 there are still many things that can happen in five months, there is a possibility the bullish market will come at that time and it will close the opportunity to buy Bitcoin at current prices

kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:36:12 AM

Why buy and wait for four longs years for profit, when you can use the fluctuations to your advantage to make profit now and increase your Bitcoin portfolio
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:39:17 AM

Thats the essence of investing in bitcoin if you can hold this for how long you can,because fluctuations happens oftentimes so its too risky to make profit in short time

I have been holding for long time,i only withdraw a little anytime i had an emergency but aside from that all my bitcoin remains intact for long term holding.
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:42:09 AM

Bitcoin is cheap now compared to what it will be when the bull market starts and also several years from now as people start to realise the potential of the blockchain and the benefits that Bitcoin offers.
PeterTom

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:48:15 AM

I think yes. Crypto market is gaining momentum. We have not seen much investment from institutional investors or large funds, and the volume of trading is scanty in relation to the stock market. It seems to me that in the next few years we will see a real boom of crypto currencies, and the market capitalization of the entire market will be trillions of dollars.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:22:36 AM

I think for long term btc and eth the two solid and top coins are very safe infact very profitable but you need to keep in mind that downtrends and corrections will also come in between where you should avoid panic selling, secondly entering btc right now will be good as most of the experts are predicting btc to grow to $30-40k range by the year end so its time to pick as much as you can, im doing the same.

a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:27:25 AM

Yes, it is very preferable to buy bitcoin in this period and hold for long term because the price is low and you can buy as much as you want so that in the next 2-4years, the price would have multiplied even with the fluctuation in price of coin, you will still earn reasonable profit on your investment because bitcoin is a very potential coin for hold.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:32:18 AM

Usually, the best and easy way to invest in cryptocurrency is to have a long term view as that would assist in the decisions you want to make as per the amount you want to be investing, how you do not want to bother much about the present situation of the market, and what you are looking forward to. It also helps to get the full idea of why you are investing and not for the mindset of getting rich quick.
argus312

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:32:23 AM

Of course you can, but I think you better choose the right altcoins and invest in them!
johnsteve

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:34:23 AM

Soft Fork

Works at the network le,vel
Requires 51% of mining hash power,
Does not require nodes, exchanges, or users to upgrade
Hard Fork
Works at the protocol level,
Hashpower is irrelevant,
Nodes, exchanges, and users must all upgrade.
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:39:18 AM

Yes, if you have such an opportunity, then of course already now buy bitcoin and store as long as possible. You will win unequivocally. The price of bitcoin and many altcoins will certainly grow.Lately, many people talk about long-term investments.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: