Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:14:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Campaigns for Newbies/Beginners?  (Read 643 times)
Rashid pk

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:36:58 AM

You can join Facebook Twitter and other social media campaign. go the bounty section and join some cool bounty campaign if you have enough number of friends and followers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Courtneyha

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:02:29 AM

You need to upgrade your membership in the Bitcointalk forum then join the bounty hunting campaign.
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:23:55 AM

Yeah, you can join social media like Facebook Twitter and video blogging campaign.
but you need to choose bounty campaign carefully because most of thes are scam.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:33:12 AM

there are campaign like blog/media which is much better than facebook and twitter. you can just write an article a day or a lot of article a day  in several ICOs, i think you  can have a million in less than a year.  content campaigns though will ask that your channel to have more followers and subscribers.  youtube campaign will be easier. i'm just not use to speaking on camera besides i like anonymity  but sure these bounty campaigns will earn  you big.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gaselemeg

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:20:38 AM

I've seen enough of such campaigns. See the relevant section, you can even participate in some signature campaigns being noob.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
TiffanyYoung94

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:10:35 AM

I think there are still bounty hunting campaigns for newbies but depending on a number of projects. You should spend time tracking.
Potato07

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:16:38 PM

<snip>
Unfortunately almost all campaigns are for Jr. Members only.
<snip>
No! As far as I know, Jr. Member is the minimum requirements to join in signature and translator campaign, but not in social media campaign (facebook, twitter, medium, and telegram campaign), and media campaign (youtube, article/blog etc.). So, you can join in these campaign "social media and media" as a newbie.
Please pay attention to it as well:
<snip>
But before earn you should learn. Otherwise your time will be waste. Every one giving you way to join bounty.  No one giving you advise. Maximize your knowledge about crypto & forum.

This is also my question when I just started here. But then my friends told me that atleast I had to be a jr member first before I can join any campaigns. Yes it makes me sad because off course I want to earn but then I realize that it's not that easy. I have to be a jr member first so then I can identify which and which not is a scam. My point here is we have to feel to be a beginner first before entering any campaign so we can be knowledgeable enough when time comes for us to join any campaign.
Kekyr

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 02:21:15 PM

Hi. How much money I can get from projects on Bountyhive and Bountyhunters? Or bitcointalk projects are much better?
Etn1se

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

There is a very steep bounty campaign Neironix, participating in which you can earn tokens NRX. Neironix mission is to become a global provider of financial and analytical information about cryptocurrency markets, required for making carefully weighted investment decisions and building long-term market strategies. To participate in the campaign, you need to register on the platform Drop The Bomb and perform simple social media tasks.
https://tokensale.neironix.io
https://bounty.dropthebomb.io/invite/2
karyamenaraagung

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 02:54:08 PM

Hi. How much money I can get from projects on Bountyhive and Bountyhunters? Or bitcointalk projects are much better?
Prizes have been determined in each project, you cannot estimate how many payments will be received from the Bountyhive and Bountyhunters projects, let alone bitcointalk. All depends on what we have done.
Kekyr

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 03:23:58 PM

Prizes have been determined in each project, you cannot estimate how many payments will be received from the Bountyhive and Bountyhunters projects, let alone bitcointalk. All depends on what we have done.
Okay, thank you.
Iykecollynz

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:32:07 PM

Very good information, was searching through this and I have seen a particular bounty that allows signature campaigns for newbies, but aside the signature campaigns, I think newbies are allowed to participate in social media bounties
Kay28

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:44:39 AM

As a beginner, its more easy to statt with social media campaign coz its just sharing and posting stuff..not making pressure while youll learning new stuff about crypto and campaigns.. And of your good in article writing..that gives good stakes for that.. And if you own a youtube channel with many subscribers well thats more good thing for you.. And of course once you get a jr. Member rank in bitcointalk you can try the signature campaign.
Must folloe the rules and never spam or copy others post..
twkasun7

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:27:07 PM

Nope its not true.you can join social media bounties,telegrame,article ,linkdin as newbie.lot of bounty mangers let newibies for doing social media bounties.

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
Ana Gene (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:26:06 AM

Thanks to all the answers here. I still haven't started campaigns but I guess i can take a first step soon.
Jundax

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:04:41 AM

I've seen a lot of campaigns that allow noobs to participate even in signature. Nevertheless it would be better and a bit more profitable if you started participating as jr.
Determan

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:58:18 PM

You can't participate only in signature campaign but you can do videos and articles or social medias.
grayjacob

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:59:47 AM

I can translate. But bounty managers do not allow newbies to join. Other campaigns have too many participants
Risoruni

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:39:25 AM

I must say that even if you start participating in signature campaigns as newbie you won't earn a lot. First thing you need to think about is how to rankup here at least to member.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:23:19 AM

I think you should make more activities to rank up to Jr member. It don't waste much time. That will be good for you. That also improves forum quality
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: