Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:43:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1YEAR+ AIRDROP PROGRAM] Metacash[META] - PoS 120% p.a.  (Read 4088 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MDIPANJAN

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:31:45 AM

Thanks For last 2 Airdrops, project moving steady with release of whitepaper and listing on crex24  brings more exposure,like concept of AD2, Hold and Earn

Yeah. This is a well planned and long term project, we'll have to keep holding and price and other stuffs will follow the developments.
In this early stage of development price fluctuation is quite natural as all the amounts are being airdropped and everyone has their liberty to do anything with their coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kiarasatina

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:57:42 AM

Proceeding onward the venture Review! MetaCash coin is a SCRYPT coin that offers 120% premium through confirmation of stake. As of now they are likewise running a pre-deal to enable them to support their trade posting later on. With 30,000,000 aggregate supply 5% are pre-mine and will be use for Airdrops, Bounty, Giveaways and Investors Sale.
Greatben

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:21:49 AM

METACASH is uncomparable, the airdrop model is fantastic and unbeatable. The team is highly committed and the community members are supportive. In case you are yet to join, kindly proceed to the site and register for the Hold and Earn round. You only need minimum of 100META to participate.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:42:35 PM

MetaCash Coin Official Whitepaper Released

Hello Everyone! Welcome to another exciting news and updates about MetaCash Coin project. Now i bring you some goodnews and im sure everyone of you are waiting for the whitepaper released of MetaCash Coin...READ MORE

Ben4real

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:34:21 PM

Hello Everyone! Welcome to another exciting news and updates about MetaCash Coin project. Now i bring you some goodnews and im sure everyone of you are waiting for the whitepaper released of MetaCash Coin...READ MORE

That is a wonderful development from metacash team. I wish you guys good luck and I hope the price will not fall anytime soon
Ben4real

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:38:08 PM

That is a wonderful development from metacash team. I wish you guys good luck and I hope the price will not fall anytime soon
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:50:03 PM

I did not understand 3 and 4 points.to participate in airdrop I need to buy 100 coins and put them on my address?
a 3 item do not understand!?quite, explain please.
Xlmmooner

Activity: 57

Synchrotron - Airdrop POS

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:56:47 PM

I did not understand 3 and 4 points.to participate in airdrop I need to buy 100 coins and put them on my address?

Sure. The airdrop is based on your wallet balance. Buy more and get more! Minimum wallet balance to be counted in AD is 100 META.

Meta is stupidly cheap at the moment. You can pickup 1K for about 65 USD. Buying and holding 1K will also get you whale status and more airdrops. Buying 1K now you will have over 6K meta in 28 weeks. Then comes the even bigger drops!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Greatben

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:23:58 PM

https://image.ibb.co/kZt7Hp/105.png

I believe your question has been perfectly answered by Xlmmooner. The ongoing METACASH airdrop is called HOLD AND EARN. by implication, you must have not less than 100META in your wallet to be qualify. You can easily buy as much as you like on CREX24 because META is surprisingly cheap at the moment. Before I forget, METACASH also compensate those that hold 1000k META and above. Please join our discord channel to learn more.
Thanks
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:30:08 PM

wow I was very happy when I saw metacash coins now listed on several market exchanges,
I am very happy because I have been involved with the metacash project and this mining project is also running according to the plan, I will wait for further developments
Jacy Rina

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:38:27 PM

This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read. Think it's platform that the word's been waiting for
MDIPANJAN

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:23:00 AM

This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read. Think it's platform that the word's been waiting for

Over time the project grows gradually and we've to keep supporting the project. Some people were complaining about the dip in the price but we've to keep that in mind we're going through a bear market.
JustASalad

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:41:56 AM

I keep seeing people say 4% a week is not much, they clearly are not understanding compound interest. 4% a week may start out slow, but it will soon build up very very quickly! Don't be fooled by the small gains right now, they'll make you a whale in the future  Wink
Mehrterdnehar

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:43:48 AM

Hello Team. Who doesn’t know, anti-money laundering (AML) is a term mainly used in the financial and legal industries to describe the legal controls that require financial institutions and other regulated entities to prevent, detect, and report money laundering activities.
MetacashMod (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 10:39:25 AM

Hello Team. Who doesn’t know, anti-money laundering (AML) is a term mainly used in the financial and legal industries to describe the legal controls that require financial institutions and other regulated entities to prevent, detect, and report money laundering activities.

Yes , but I don't understand what you want to say with this ? Smiley (here)
JustASalad

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:49:45 PM

I hope you guys are ready for the upcoming weeks! Plenty of airdrops giving some crazy compound interest as well as exciting giveaways on our Discord!  Cool

Be sure to pop by, chat with us and take part in our quizzes and giveaways, I am sure you will be seeing many in the coming weeks  Wink
pokocryptos

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:57:42 PM

META has a more healthy Airdrop mechanism than other projects. Okay. You have to invest a bit, but you are  joining a project that grows organically. Low Supply, no massive crypto dumps.
META stakes really nice.
kiarasatina

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:09:48 AM

METACASH is uncomparable, the airdrop show is phenomenal and brilliant. The group is profoundly dedicated and the network individuals are strong. In the event that you are yet to join, generously continue to the site and enroll for the Hold and Earn round. You just need least of 100META to take an interest.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:20:50 AM

METACASH is uncomparable, the airdrop show is phenomenal and brilliant. The group is profoundly dedicated and the network individuals are strong. In the event that you are yet to join, generously continue to the site and enroll for the Hold and Earn round. You just need least of 100META to take an interest.
The metacash team because meta coins have been listed in one of the market exchanges I will buy immediately for my inventory tool because I'm sure the meta volume will rise and so will the price.
MetacashMod (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:34:41 PM

Airdrop #2 Round 2 of 28 has been distributed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: