Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:36:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1YEAR+ AIRDROP PROGRAM] Metacash[META] - PoS 120% p.a.  (Read 4088 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ben4real

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:12:47 AM

METACASH is uncomparable, the airdrop show is phenomenal and brilliant. The group is profoundly dedicated and the network individuals are strong. In the event that you are yet to join, generously continue to the site and enroll for the Hold and Earn round. You just need least of 100META to take an interest.
The metacash team because meta coins have been listed in one of the market exchanges I will buy immediately for my inventory tool because I'm sure the meta volume will rise and so will the price.

As a matter of fact, the best time to buy is now. Meta is still seriously cheap and any crypto lover can purchase a huge amount of it at the moment. I enjoy you guys to join me and buy now before the prise jumped
JustASalad

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:25:44 AM

Soon Meta will make its name known. The distribution model is just too good to not invest. All we need is more attention. Just HODL on Cheesy

Some crazy compounding interest together with great staking rewards make this a great opportunity! A small investment now will be huge in the future, I hope everyone has worked out just how big 4% weekly is by now  Wink
Ben4real

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:04:25 PM

METACASH is uncomparable, the airdrop show is phenomenal and brilliant. The group is profoundly dedicated and the network individuals are strong. In the event that you are yet to join, generously continue to the site and enroll for the Hold and Earn round. You just need least of 100META to take an interest.
The metacash team because meta coins have been listed in one of the market exchanges I will buy immediately for my inventory tool because I'm sure the meta volume will rise and so will the price.

As a matter of fact, this is the best time to buy. Don't waste time mate, run to CREX24 and fill your bag now
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:02:03 AM

With my 800+ Meta Coins i am getting 3 Meta per day from staking alone that is 21 Meta Weekly by running my wallet once a day for 1 hour.

+ the 4% weekly airdrop : all in all i am getting 6% per week from my holdings and it pays better than my traditional bank.
Time freak

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:29:59 AM

With my 800+ Meta Coins i am getting 3 Meta per day from staking alone that is 21 Meta Weekly by running my wallet once a day for 1 hour.

+ the 4% weekly airdrop : all in all i am getting 6% per week from my holdings and it pays better than my traditional bank.
3 metacash per day? damn that's huge from the staking I wonder how much 3000 metacash will be getting if staking it, a lot I'm guessing will start staking as well
Xlmmooner

Activity: 57

Synchrotron - Airdrop POS

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:19:56 AM

Metacash stake is awesome. The great rewards combined with UNLIMITED coinage, means you can not stake for a while and the connect and get massive stakes Tongue

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:00:13 PM

Could anyone tell if there are deadlines to join the weekly airdrop? Is it possible to participate every week? I'd like to congratulate you, dev! You're delivering what you promised even if it's simple, many projects fail to deliver the basics! One of the smartest ways to build communities is by owning some fantastic product or initially distributing wealth to everyone. I think MetaCash is focused on the second thought. Cheesy
Greatben

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:36:42 PM

Xiphos Vote Bounty continues with new reward system! moneybag

Take a screenshot immediately after you vote each day.

Must be visible in screenshot:
    1. The vote count and voting tick for meta
    2. The remaining time until your next vote

We will ONLY accept screenshots of votes that have just been made.  Take the screenshot straight away.

When the bounty ends we will reward those who voted regularly as follows.

7 votes = 5 META + entry into draws 1 and 2
6 Votes = 3 META + entry into draw 2
5 Votes = 2 META + entry into draw 2
3 or 4 Votes = entry into draw 2

Draw 1: "Perfect Voters"
1 Wins - 25 META
2 Win - 10 META
5 Win -  5 META

Draw 2: "3 or more"
10 Win - 5 META
10 Win - 2 META

Vote 7 times and stand a chance to win total 35 META money_mouth

This bounty is now open and ends 1PM GMT on 15 September
Greatben

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:45:45 PM

It's always interesting to participate in projects with the intention of developing a great community and product! I joined this airdrop. Grin

Thank you mate. No doubt METACASH is a great project and the community is doing excellently well. You may also consider joining the whaleclub. The offer is interesting and rewarding
MDIPANJAN

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:39:38 AM

I keep seeing people say 4% a week is not much, they clearly are not understanding compound interest. 4% a week may start out slow, but it will soon build up very very quickly! Don't be fooled by the small gains right now, they'll make you a whale in the future  Wink

And one thing  I've noticed too that they're not talking about the 120% staking rewards which is a great option to just increase your holdings instead they're just complaining abbot the 4% airdrop scheme.
JustASalad

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

I keep seeing people say 4% a week is not much, they clearly are not understanding compound interest. 4% a week may start out slow, but it will soon build up very very quickly! Don't be fooled by the small gains right now, they'll make you a whale in the future  Wink

And one thing  I've noticed too that they're not talking about the 120% staking rewards which is a great option to just increase your holdings instead they're just complaining abbot the 4% airdrop scheme.

Exactly! You get 4% a week, which you then stake at 120% a year. It adds up crazy fast in the long run!  Cool

Hopefully these community members take the time to do the math and work out just how much a small investment could amount to  Wink
Xlmmooner

Activity: 57

Synchrotron - Airdrop POS

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:41:19 AM

For all those who haven't done the Maths, here is a quick summary of MetaCash rewards over 28 weeks of AD 2

Regular Participatents - Hold at least 100 META

+199% without staking
+453% with staking

BRONZE WHALES - Buy and Hold 1K META

+241% without staking
+529% with staking

SILVER  WHALES - Buy and Hold 2.5K META

+260 % without staking
+562 % with staking

GOLD WHALES - Buy and Hold 5K META

+292% without staking
+620% with staking

PLATINUM WHALES - Buy and Hold 8K META

+322% without staking
+675% with staking

Remember that a this is only the calculation for AD 2 and that these are % rewards therefore the more you hold the more you earn!

Holding through AD 3, "The Last Rain!" will compund rewards even further!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
KedgyM

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:17:33 AM

Great project among many! The business will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other! With pleasure I will watch out for him.
Greatben

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:04:27 AM

Great project among many! The business will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other! With pleasure I will watch out for him.

Yeah, Meta is one of the wonderful projects around and truly, it is a coin that worth buying it this period. Don't just watch out, also try and buy before it finally moon
nico_mza_1991

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:39:07 PM

I will check the project!!

Nice to get all the details!

Thank you guys
rebecca-pratt

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:46:28 PM

I advise the team to hire more advisors for specific parts of the platform that can push certain aspects of the platform into better versions of itself. The plan will be better then
MetacashMod (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 02:38:04 PM

META Holders can now generate paper wallet as cold storage on
WalletsGenerator ( https://walletsgenerator.io )
MetacashMod (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:36:09 PM

META Airdrop #2 Round #4 of 28 has been distributed
https://repository.metacash.online/media/ad2_4.jpg
JustASalad

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:35:27 PM

I advise the team to hire more advisors for specific parts of the platform that can push certain aspects of the platform into better versions of itself. The plan will be better then

The team is considering additions to help with marketing and such, we are still very young so give them time to get things rolling  Smiley Thank you for the suggestion though  Cool
Ben4real

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:25:23 AM

META Airdrop #2 Round #4 of 28 has been distributed

Fair distribution! What a great airdrop. I want to believe metacash airdrop is not affected by the recent improvement in bitcointalk account
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: