Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:02:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO POOL  (Read 149 times)
Jarx (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:05:29 AM

How often did you want to participate in an hype ico, but didn't reach the  lower their barrier to entry?
You probably dreamed of investing in Telegram token. Everything becomes possible with a new smart contract from MyWish, now you can be sure that a pool manager will transfer your investment to the right wallet address and not into his crypto pocket. I created and appreciated such unrealistic opportunity.
cryptovally01

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:10:16 PM

MyWish is a needed implementation to smart contracts. There is currently no solution for recovering lost cryptocurrencies, so it is first one. The team is great and they have no competitors as of yet. There B2B solutions have great potentiality to being implemented from this year. Very likely to be making profit, in a few months or so.
ABMARK

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:00:13 PM

MyWish is without question a very necessary implementation of smart contracts. There is currently no solution for recovering lost cryptocurrencies, so it is first of its kind. They have already gotten the first mover advantage with a huge community and great team behind them. There B2B solutions are already being implemented from early 2018. Hopefully, they will be very succesful.
ziro cent

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:20:02 PM

Now-a-days many ICO projects are appeared as scam. So everyone need to be careful about hype which is delivered by many unreliable projects.
ziro cent

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:49:53 AM

From my experience, working with longer bounty project speared between a large number of investors and have also a long time that’s why sometimes it’s rewarded very little.
Jarx (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

If you do not take chances, you will never earn!  Wink
MyWish provides a convenient service for a organization of pools, and of course you choose a preliminary research.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:17:39 PM

Is this a kind of icosyndicate? where people will contribute funds together to invest into an ICO? my problem with ICO pool is that most times, the project i will wish to invest into, won't be among the projects they are going for, but I will try my this one to see how it goes

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:29:57 PM

How often did you want to participate in an hype ico, but didn't reach the  lower their barrier to entry?

Never! the entry investment for most ICOs is super-low, the problem you are trying to solve does not exist. At most, you can get some discount in some marginal icos.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:59:09 AM

This bear market hype ICO is a sure thing for me, because people would like to invest into something that will return profit for me immediately, it is a=only hyped ICO that can go above their ICO price at the moment. So if i see an ICO with great hype, I will invest in it but would be first to dump when it hit exchanges.
mbally

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:45:35 PM

You probably dreamed of investing in Telegram token. Everything becomes possible with a new smart contract from MyWish, now you can be sure that a pool manager will transfer your investment to the right wallet address and not into his crypto pocket. I created and appreciated such unrealistic opportunity.

such a great project, I like the beautiful UI of the site, but i am kinda of confused, the site is talking about creating smart contract tokens? does it mean I can use the site to create my own tokens and run an ICO?
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:14:36 PM

I've been involved in ICO since December 2017. And as time has shown, not for nothing - almost all tokens emerging after the new year are falling in price ...

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: