Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do cryptocurrency enthusiasts talk about cryptos?  (Read 465 times)
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:36:05 PM

I think forum is the most useful platform to discuss about cryptocurrency. If someone is active in a good forum then he will learn many things from it.

I agree. Forums are really great platforms to be in and get useful information from people, like for example joining in telegram groups.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 10:39:44 PM

You will find lots of positive people here in the Bitcointalk forum, as well as on Reddit, Twitter, and Facebook. You also might find some Pvt group or channels, where people share their strategy and tricks. If you do a Google search, you might find some interesting topic on crypto.

Antelopez2

Activity: 237
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:05:12 PM

Social medias like telegram creates a great opportunity to discuss about crypto. I also appreciate forums,reddit and other community sites like steemit.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:15:08 PM

I personally learned most of the things I know about Btc and crypto on this forum. Over here, there are a lot of views on a topic and so it helps to get it from different angles.

TupMan007

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

I think digital money swainer will like all these platform and want to visit or participate in it. But I like the forum where I can share or comment about crypto and its potentialities. Reddit, Telegram, Twitter/Facebook are also good platform for crypto enthusiasts talk I think.
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:54:49 PM

I use bitcointalk, whaleclub and twitter for my daily dose of cryptocurrency news. If you are really looking for some quality information and news I think following some twitter users like Philakone, Chirs De Rose, RentARocker will do the work for you. They provide some useful insights on the market and the upcoming trends on a daily basis.
Raccuporly

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:16:46 PM

There are many forum which talk about bitcoin. But all of them are not  sustainable. So, make sure which is sustainable then gain information from there.
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:41:07 PM

I think that forum is the most common place to discuss cryptos as here there are a lot of people who talk about crypto sharing their experience with each other. To my mind, it is better to talk about crypto with experts
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:32:28 PM

We as crypto lovers we mostly talk about cryptos in Bitcointalk.org or in social media sites like Facebok, Twitter, and Telegram. We talk about how to price went up and down and updates of each coins and talking about newest ICO to be joined and other airdrops that are good and promising ICO. We also talk about markets and exchange sites that have a nice price for the coins.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:22:59 PM

We as crypto lovers we mostly talk about cryptos in Bitcointalk.org or in social media sites like Facebok, Twitter, and Telegram. We talk about how to price went up and down and updates of each coins and talking about newest ICO to be joined and other airdrops that are good and promising ICO. We also talk about markets and exchange sites that have a nice price for the coins.
yes, I agree with you, that is the main function of this forum, seeking knowledge and sharing knowledge with discussion become our daily activity.

because this forum is very useful for crypto lovers, discussion in this forum can also eliminate the panic.
Hashyou (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:15:11 AM

i sometimes go into my linkedin where i tried looking for bitcoin job, there are crypto related groups out there in linkedin that is actually making \quite good discussions about the development and which altcoin they think are going to dominate. those guys out there are pretty educated and they somehow knew what they are talking. its sometimes good to know who you are talking which you can check their profiles. Smiley
Wow! This is new I never thought about using Linkedin for bitcoin research!
previouslyabused

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:51:26 AM

Do you know about telegram.? Cryptocurrency enthusiasts also talk about cryptos here.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:06:45 AM

yes, I agree with you, that is the main function of this forum, seeking knowledge and sharing knowledge with discussion become our daily activity.

because this forum is very useful for crypto lovers, discussion in this forum can also eliminate the panic.

Almost all the others are trying to replicate the success of bitcointalk in another way they can deem unique and so as conservative as i am i wouldn't trade this forum for any other even though some telegram channels are doing a fantastic job in this regard.
Hashyou (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:23:37 AM

Twitter should be the way to go, but you need to know who to follow on twitter as there can be many scam and fake accounts who will try to rob you. In that case, do some research from the internet to know about the credibility of the account you are following. Other than that you can try this forum, it has been serving me well for a long time.

Agreed Twitter is a good source but sometimes its hard to select good ones from bad ones
Zebulun18

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:10:12 AM

Bitcoin lovers discuss bitcoin and other digital money on bitcointalk.org in light of the fact that this is a most seasoned stage for discourse about crypto yet numerous stage is accessible like Steemit,Reddit,twitter,Facebook on Steemit people groups do many post for acquire cash on the grounds that steemit give cash for each post yet bitcointalk is ideal and exceptionally valuable for novice and experience individual.
Ikpirijor7

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:39:26 AM

I in some cases go into my steemit where I took at searching for bitcoin work, there are crypto related gatherings out there in steemit that is really making quite great discourses about the advancement and which altcoin they believe will command. those folks out there are really taught and they some way or another realized what they are talking. its occasionally great to know your identity talking which you can check their profiles. Smiley
skeletica

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:06:04 AM

Forums

bitcointalk.org is believed to be the largest and oldest cryptocurrency forum worldwide. It is very influential and popular among crypto enthusiasts. It is said that Satoshi Nakamoto, known as the founder of Bitcoin, first established this forum in 2009. According to the datas provided by the forum itself, it has over 2 million registered users by now, with over 40 million posts released in 1 million topics and nearly 5 billion page views.
The forum has many branches such as Bitcoin, Economy, Alternate cryptocurrencies and others. It also has a branch called Local where the forum can be viewed in over 20 different languages.
Although there has been millions of new forums online since 2009, no forum is as successful as bitcointalk so far.

Reddit

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/ is a channel on reddit where people discuss everything about cryptocurrencies. You can find news, discussions and analysis in r/CryptoCurrency. The channel has attracted nearly 700 thousand subscribers with thousands of users online all the time.
You can post your opinions about cryptocurrency, or “upvote” and “downvote” other people’s posts. According to user votes, the best posts will rise up to the top and exposed more to all users. This rule makes reddit a very popular platform for crypto enthusiasts to share their views about cryptocurrencies.

Telegram

The reason why Telegram is so popular among people who are interested in cryptocurrencies is that it is an encrypted messaging app. A secret chat in Telegram uses end-to-end encryption meaning that nobody but the sender and the receiver will be able to know the message. Since cryptocurrency is closely related to real assets, security is very important to crypto investors.
Besides, Telegram allows group talk where you can discuss crypto news to or analysis with others that are also really interested in this. In this way, Telegram is able to build small and close relationships among people of same interests. What’s more, Telegram is a chatting tool which means you can get real-time information more promptly than other social media platform.

Twitter/Facebook

As two of the most popular social platforms in the world, Twitter and Facebook are also welcomed by cryptocurrency fans. On these platforms, people share their original ideas, like or retweet other people’s posts all the time. They use like #cryptocurrency, #altcoin or other hashtags to highlight their main ideas, attract other crypto enthusiasts’ attention, or even start their own group talks. These platforms have successfully gathered people of same interests together and form closer relationships with people from all around world.
Also, you can follow your favourite alt coins or cryptocurrencies and see their updated news on your own home page. Most cryptocurrencies have their official accounts and are active on Twitter an Facebook.

Medium/Steemit

These are very popular blogs among crypto enthusiasts. Different from Twitter and Facebook, these platforms don’t have restrictions on the numbers of words you put in one article.
You spend hours to write your blog, add pictures to make it easier to understand, and publish it simply clicking on the publish button. Here, you can express your ideas freely and with millions of users on the Medium and Steemit, many people will have the chance to see your articles. The website is simple and easy to use, and they the recommended articles are based on the articles you have viewed.[img]
Hashworld is the first blockchain game that incorporates virtual economic society. Similar to Monopoly, the game also allows users to play interesting games to obtain digital assets. Users can buy hot land, LSB land. The core members of Hashworld are from Tsinghua University, one of the top universities in China. They build up a virtual parallel world, and allow the users to play interesting games to obtain digital assets, purchase lands and put their own slogan. It has attracted 1.3 million users since its launch. It is now traded on three exchanges, BCEX, Gate.io and KKcoin.

Follow Hashworld on social platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Medium and Steemit now!

yes that's right, I can't find information about altcoin or bitcoin more than this forum.
here all the information I need is available.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: