Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:54:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to find tokens which are securities?  (Read 114 times)
hotforblockchain (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:55:27 AM

As we all know US economy is a big player when it comes to stocks and financial instruments, US is the country which is looked up to when it comes to financial innovations and regulations.

Therefore tokens which are in line with SEC regulations are valuable and are much more safer to invest in. Does anyone has seen any good source where security tokens are gathered?
So far i have found some tokens separately and more platforms which promises to help projects to emit Security tokens otherwise no luck.

StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:02:59 PM

It is quite easy, there are many tokens that are funds but the problem is the listing since most exchanges will not want them. I think that you should look into decentralised exchanges.

hotforblockchain (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:05:46 PM

It is quite easy, there are many tokens that are funds but the problem is the listing since most exchanges will not want them. I think that you should look into decentralised exchanges.

I was thinking not only of already existing tokens but also of which  ICOs will be SEC compliant .

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: