Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:18:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how much merit has been give to the merit source in a month ???  (Read 272 times)
RAMSHIVDEEPAK (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:04:32 PM

There is any limit or any calculation for merit source.How much smerit, they get for distribution ??.   Is it same for all the merit source or different according to the rank of merit source ?? and if some get the status of merit source once,that can be reverted if he has been caught for abusing his status Huh
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 12:23:55 PM
Merited by Welsh (1), hilariousetc (1)

Different merit sources have different sMerit limits, determined by theymos. And you or anyone else doesn't need(except for the relevant parties) to know how much merits these merit sources have, for idiots would start begging more, as if there already isn't.

r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:39:00 PM

There is any limit or any calculation for merit source.How much smerit, they get for distribution ??. 

There are 83 merit sources with a total merit generation of up to 19100 sMerit per 30 days  (From Forum Merit stats)

Is it same for all the merit source or different according to the rank of merit source ?? and if some get the status of merit source once,that can be reverted if he has been caught for abusing his status Huh

It will be different for each source I guess. Do not worry about abusing the status as Theymos did not picked them up in random selection.
I think Theymos might did not make the data public but he might check it. Anyways there are so many vigilant member in forum that will definitely find the abuse.

Any way , what is the purpose of your question? Do you have any suspects?

I am alive
pugman
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:02:20 PM

Snip
You can delete your own post. You don't need to ask someone to delete your own post.
Wow i did not knew that. When was this change done, I do not think it was the same from beginning.
It was always the same. Never changed.

Cryptosandy1987

Activity: 84
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:19:25 PM

Depend on the accounts, as others say it is calculated base on your ranks and how often you rewards it to deserving people. (If you are source of course)
Stop misleading people. Rank plays no role here.

ooops sorry, can someone delete that stupid comment of mine. Thanks.

I can't delete your post, But I can report to the moderator for misleading the information..

Can I do this for you ??  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Netscouters.com ⌁[ Decentralized football investments
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––  and funding Eco-System ]⌁
Manhenro

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:45:48 PM

if some get the status of merit source once,that can be reverted if he has been caught for abusing his status Huh

If someone gets to becomes a merit source and he/she starts abusing his status as a merit source, he will be removed from being a merit source. It has happened in the past here, so that you are a merit source doesn't make you indispensable. The forum rules must be obeyed by all at all times.
pugman
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 11:17:40 PM

if some get the status of merit source once,that can be reverted if he has been caught for abusing his status Huh

If someone gets to becomes a merit source and he/she starts abusing his status as a merit source, he will be removed from being a merit source. It has happened in the past here, so that you are a merit source doesn't make you indispensable. The forum rules must be obeyed by all at all times.
No merit source has been removed for abuse yet. What's up with people spreading wrong info in meta? Man, go back to your shitposting section. Please.

RAMSHIVDEEPAK (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:25:59 AM

There is any limit or any calculation for merit source.How much smerit, they get for distribution ??. 

There are 83 merit sources with a total merit generation of up to 19100 sMerit per 30 days  (From Forum Merit stats)

Is it same for all the merit source or different according to the rank of merit source ?? and if some get the status of merit source once,that can be reverted if he has been caught for abusing his status Huh

It will be different for each source I guess. Do not worry about abusing the status as Theymos did not picked them up in random selection.
I think Theymos might did not make the data public but he might check it. Anyways there are so many vigilant member in forum that will definitely find the abuse.

Any way , what is the purpose of your question? Do you have any suspects?

this is merit source profile "https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=349090" with member status. Is this account belong to the Moderator "theymos" Huh
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:52:55 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 10:06:46 AM by Coolcryptovator

this is merit source profile "https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=349090" with member status. Is this account belong to the Moderator "theymos" Huh

Don't be confuse , this account controlled by theymos (admin). Not important what is rank. You can see account name is  theymos_away . This name is explain everything. Probably he use this account when he away from office or home. I mean may be mostly this account he use for emergency case when he stay out side. You can check on his profile admin note:

This account is controlled by theymos, but it is less secure. Do not do business with this account

So obviously he is an merit source, no doubts about it.

Regarding limits calculation, it's depend on admin. Mostly merit source not abuse merit system. If in case abuse than admin can cancel any merit source at any time. If he feel it's really abuse.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
RAMSHIVDEEPAK (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:46:13 AM

ohkk ,thanks to enlighten me about this topic. TIME HAS COME TO LOCK THIS THREAD.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: