Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:47:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a team of people for new cryptocurrency  (Read 677 times)
drox (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:16:00 PM

So i Need a team of people for new cryptocurrency Things that i can provide to the project i can provide a website a good sales video which i will be able to get on the youtube homepage within 24-48 hours so a good amout of people using it can help with the making of the coin just need some people to help upkeep , i know a bit about making cryptocurrency but not a lot so if anything goes wrong down the line i might not be able to get it sorted out so that is why i need some other people on the project using the coin and it will super transcation time , with this coin all the people working on the project will start mining before the public do so they will reccive a good amout of coins , we will have many diffrent ways of getting the coins other then mining like a lottery , games surveys videos and much more and we will add new features reguraly just i need a team to work on it with me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitnes

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:20:38 PM

So i Need a team of people for new cryptocurrency Things that i can provide to the project i can provide a website a good sales video which i will be able to get on the youtube homepage within 24-48 hours so a good amout of people using it can help with the making of the coin just need some people to help upkeep , i know a bit about making cryptocurrency but not a lot so if anything goes wrong down the line i might not be able to get it sorted out so that is why i need some other people on the project using the coin and it will super transcation time , with this coin all the people working on the project will start mining before the public do so they will reccive a good amout of coins , we will have many diffrent ways of getting the coins other then mining like a lottery , games surveys videos and much more and we will add new features reguraly just i need a team to work on it with me

Just a friendly tip. You might want to consider running your sales pitch through a spell-checker before trying to recruit people to your team.

Having English as your second language isn't an excuse to look like an idiot.
Gopher09

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:29:04 PM

And what exactly do you bring to the table ? A video?
Hahahaha.
What a loser.
We don't need another coin. We need talented individuals  to innovate applications on the block chain that have real utility. We don't need another useless altcoin. You sound like an idiot who just wants to get in on the scam coin scene.  I am more than happy to fund innovation that will further the adoption of the concencus network, I have absolutely no interest however in some idiot who wants someone else to create an alt scam coin for him to pump and dump.
You are a complete loser .
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:37:28 PM

It's clear that you know very little about the cryptocurrency game, but if you can get on the youtube home page without a problem, you are a fantastic resource.

I strongly suggest that you join up with a couple other new coins and monitor every step as that experience will serve you well.

What's your youtube username?
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4172
Merit: 4370

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:40:26 PM

another pre-mined coin...

failed before it begins..

..................... bored now

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Armis

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:45:09 PM

And what exactly do you bring to the table ? A video?
Hahahaha.
What a loser.
We don't need another coin. We need talented individuals  to innovate applications on the block chain that have real utility. We don't need another useless altcoin. You sound like an idiot who just wants to get in on the scam coin scene.  I am more than happy to fund innovation that will further the adoption of the concencus network, I have absolutely no interest however in some idiot who wants someone else to create an alt scam coin for him to pump and dump.
You are a complete loser .

dude, if you knew the marketing value of what being on youtube's home page is you would not take that position.

If he can both produce a video and get it on YT's homepage it have a marketing value of $100,000.

You don't push away such a force, you embrace it.  
Armis

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:06:43 PM

another pre-mined coin...

failed before it begins..

..................... bored now

It's unreasonable to expect any coin to be developed without a premine.   

Doesn't it matter how the premine is distributed?  I think premining can be done responsibly. 

you want everyone to start the race at the same starting line, but you don't want to give the person who painted the line any preference, of the person who paved the track, or the person that built the arena, or the person that told everyone about the event, or the person that organized the participants, or ... you get the point.

anonuser777

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:20:02 PM

Absolutely false. There are plenty of good coins out there without a premine.
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:20:29 PM

OP what is your YT username?
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:20:46 PM

+1
Armis

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:59:10 PM

If you are dead set against all premines that is your prerogative, nevertheless it's unreasonable to expect that to be the industry norm.   

I'm seeing a ton of coins going down primarily because of a lack of interest. 

Who do you expect to talk up the coin -- the miners?   Everyone reasonably expects that whoever created the coin take on some level of leadership role to guide the ship when it needs guiding, to motivate the team when the team needs motivating, and to do what he must do to move that exchange value up -- when no leader exists or when the leader sees that x, y, and z miners literally have 2 or 3x what he has he figures heck you have more coins than me you go and talk to the exchanges, you make a faucet, you make the website, you talk to the media, you create the giveaways, you take the technical questions, let me do some mining ...

anonuser777

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:31:02 AM

If you are dead set against all premines that is your prerogative, nevertheless it's unreasonable to expect that to be the industry norm.   

Who do you expect to talk up the coin -- the miners?   Everyone reasonably expects that whoever created the coin take on some level of leadership role to guide the ship when it needs guiding, to motivate the team when the team needs motivating, and to do what he must do to move that exchange value up -- when no leader exists or when the leader sees that x, y, and z miners literally have 2 or 3x what he has he figures heck you have more coins than me you go and talk to the exchanges, you make a faucet, you make the website, you talk to the media, you create the giveaways, you take the technical questions, let me do some mining ...

The community will talk up a coin if it has value. Look at Vertcoin. No premine. The dev instead created something unique with some degree of innovation. People bought the coin and talk it up because they believe in it, not because some dev bribes people with coins that are then dumped on an exchange.

Even if you only have a CPU the advantage you'll get from being one of the first miners is enough of a reward. Unless of course you plan to not have decreasing block rewards and changes in difficulty.
choochimil

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:03:06 AM

Have you got real ideas for an innovative new coin?

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Armis

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:04:00 AM

The community will talk up a coin if it has value. Look at Vertcoin. No premine. The dev instead created something unique with some degree of innovation. People bought the coin and talk it up because they believe in it, not because some dev bribes people with coins that are then dumped on an exchange.

Even if you only have a CPU the advantage you'll get from being one of the first miners is enough of a reward. Unless of course you plan to not have decreasing block rewards and changes in difficulty.

Amazing how people look at and value the time and energy of others. 

Who pays for management, who pays for organization, who pays for distribution, who pays for marketing, who pays for the coins in the giveaways, who pays for concept, who pays for design, who pays for development, who pays for outreach -- you see the type of maze one must negotiate if all of the ducks are aligned right the first time.

If a coin is not premined it isn't because they don't have costs, its because someone choose to absorb those costs.  That behavior of chronic absorption of development costs has given you and very many others a skewed entitlement view of what goes into coin development. 

You know there are costs involved in everything that you do, if necessary was done and you didn't pay for it, and there are no back-end taxes or fees to pay for it later, how do you see that as a fair or equitable system?

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 06:51:47 PM

Arguing that people who spew garbage ought rightfully to be paid for doing so makes no sense.

Best not to pay them so that less garbage gets spewed.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: