Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:01:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryto signal trading  (Read 835 times)
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:04:41 PM

Guys i m new i want to know why people make a trading signal channel what the purpose ??

and what you guys think about crypto trading channel ?

This question has been answered a few days back, but don't worry I would like to answer it again. Actually, people create crypto signal groups or trading groups in order to earn money for sharing their signals so that they can earn a good passive income for them for a long time and also they use this groups for selling some marketing products or in order to make some lists for their marketing purposes. There are only a few groups which share their trading signal services with a good accuracy and at affordable rates otherwise all the other are for marketing purposes.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lagrood

Activity: 728
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:36:08 PM

I think you should relate to the similar channels with a suspicion because there are a lot of fraudsters who will notify you about new signals but those signals will be a lie so be careful before joining to any channel. I consider that every trader should think himself. Anyway if you want to receive interesting ideas and signals you would better read this forum because this forum is moderated well enough and other members reveal fraudsters fast.
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:57:14 PM

Guys i m new i want to know why people make a trading signal channel what the purpose ??

The channel of a trading signal is a deception. They just write that there will be a pamp of the coin, specifying on what exchange and at what time. Usually this is done for a few minutes, in order that the buyers could not analyze the coin and think whether it is worth buying it at all. At the set time, all the participants of the channel begin to actively buy up the coin, that's why the pamp takes place. Meanwhile, channel members buy coins, the organizers of the group, who previously bought coins at a low price, begin to sell their coins to everyone. And there are a lot of interested people. So it goes until the price reaches its peak. Then everyone starts actively selling and here who sold the first, he managed to pick up his investments, who didn't have time, he becomes a long-term investor. I don't recommend playing these games. After all, this is pure deception. You will not be able to correctly identify all the factors and you will not be able to buy and sell at the right time, so most likely, you will lose.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:05:00 PM

i think it is good but not really good to believe. i means you can follow what their signal but don't follow it too deep because from what i see trading signal sometime is bad for follower and who give you signal sometime already bought the coins in lower price
There are now many commercial channels on the Telegram, which are free and free. But when you trade according to that signal, the return is usually very low while there may be a lot of losses as investors sell continuously. I have learned many lessons from investment signals.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:44:24 PM

We don’t know their real purpose, maybe to help traders on their decision, or to make money of out membership fee or to hype any coins. Newbies should not depend on this, its risky to do so. Trade on your own, which is better than to depend to anyone which can put your money in higher risk.
aliraza6663

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:35:22 AM

Respected Sir, i would like to invite you to visit https://inziderx.io/forum, we are building a state of art crypto trading forum. moreover InziderX.io is platform for all trading experts and signals providers based on Steemit model.
dektox

Activity: 114
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:29:07 PM

When playing pump and dump remember that the profit is possible only if you play against someone, be sure you are not that person others play against. From my experience, signals can work, but for a limited time only since the system is constantly changing
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:51:29 PM

i think it is good but not really good to believe. i means you can follow what their signal but don't follow it too deep because from what i see trading signal sometime is bad for follower and who give you signal sometime already bought the coins in lower price
There are now many commercial channels on the Telegram, which are free and free. But when you trade according to that signal, the return is usually very low while there may be a lot of losses as investors sell continuously. I have learned many lessons from investment signals.
Dont literally follow the trading signal channel, find the reason behind the signal decision. And do the trade because of that reason not because of the signal.
Make the signal become your references and learning stuff.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:17:55 PM

When playing pump and dump remember that the profit is possible only if you play against someone, be sure you are not that person others play against. From my experience, signals can work, but for a limited time only since the system is constantly changing
How do you think, and trading through signals is honest? Apparently, such opportunities are not used by all traders, but only those that have access to certain resources.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:11:49 PM

How do you think, and trading through signals is honest? Apparently, such opportunities are not used by all traders, but only those that have access to certain resources.
You need to make a difference between crypto trading signal groups, and crypto pump and dump groups. Those are two different things, in the first one you get signals from individual or group that observes market, follow news and announcements, who have connections in crypto world and knows things before others, they analyze all info they can gather and give you a signal for something. In pump and dump groups admins with all followers manipulate with coins or tokens, that is not trading and its not honest. If you are close with people who organize all that you can make some profit, but most of the people lose, cause when you sell that worthless pumped coin you need to know that someone bought it and after pump and dump is over that coin is useless, don`t  support that kind of things.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shipon01683

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:17:41 PM

i think it is a wasted or time  . really if you want to trade in crypto , i think you need to learn Technical analysis , and need to know about more information about crypto. so i recomment you avoid from crypto signal .
_CryptoBrain

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:30:06 PM

People create such Talegram channels in order to make money on it. But these predictions very rarely come true and you can lose your money unlike the administrators of these groups. Therefore, it is better to trade with the help of your brains.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:01:07 PM

Trading signal channels are just another kind of ponzi that want to suck few dollar from newbie traders, I used to follow few of such channels when I was new in bitcoin trading but I couldn't make any money with their free signals, instead lost few hundreds when trying to follow their signals.

This made me curious about their paid channel and at that time it cost 0.03BTC per month which is huge money back than and looking at their stats from paid channel (which they made up) anybody could have fall into it but luckily I came into few articles/threads where I found how those signal channels are hyping up and all those profit screenshots were fake.

Nobody will sell you signal for few hundred bucks if they can easily make more than those amount by trading with their own money. Be alert...
doyouslide

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:14:03 PM

There are some making crypto signal group as a business, also
it is a way of helping traders with no spare time on their hands,
so somehow it is a win win situation.

joining/entering a crypto signal group is costly and risky, why
not learn trading by yourself? you don't have extra time? well
if that is the situation, just a piece of advice, be carefully, have
a proper precaution, don't rely and trust signal group too much.
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:47:44 AM

I would be very careful with these types of channels.  No one is going to just step up and give you great information so you can make millions.  This one follow the old adage if you don't know who the sucker is it may be you. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
fernandoclause

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:03:47 AM

possibly with this signal and perhaps if many people believe in an asset that will rise in price and many people buy the asset and make the asset price go up.
dadanramdan

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:26:11 AM

My friends are already successful, they have access to telegram signal.
but such signals must be paid,
some are free but we have to see a good signal.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:35:10 AM

The purposes only " money ", sharing education " never ". They have faith and better result using their method and sell it to another users that only have money without knowledge, that's fine but the risk is also big. If you use this channel your skill will never grow up and there's opportunity to get loss also. I will not stop you to join any crypto trading channel but please follow education & sharing channel, not sell signal.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:07:02 AM

Do not subscribe to any channels or groups. These groups and channels are created for those who want and think easy to earn on trading crypto currency. It is better to study for yourself and read a lot about trade, then you will understand how to act.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:05:30 PM

I think they have two option. Earn from people and help people to earn. They all are not fake or fucker. Some of them are really fucker. Their signals have no use without losing. But some of them have fantastic work.  I don’t want to say that their signal works 100% but works some. 60-75% may be their signal really work. Here is a fact that if their signal works 60 to 75% then why you need to pay for this?  Every trader can expect and predict such percentage of the signal. Another thing is if their signal works so good then why they need to provide us? Can’t they earn in silence? Mine recommend not to buy signals.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: