Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:29:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryto signal trading  (Read 835 times)
PrudnikovLS

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:09:54 PM

Better not use any signals that are given by strangers. Try to trade on the crypto currency market yourself, as this will be more lucrative than the wrong signals.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:25:39 AM

Guys i m new i want to know why people make a trading signal channel what the purpose ??

and what you guys think about crypto trading channel ?
I believe that at this point you can completely start trading, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting very strongly in recent years, the market is continuing its down cycle, the main So at this moment I believe you should only invest in short-term and daily trading so that you can minimize the risk.
akunate

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:27:39 AM

Guys i m new i want to know why people make a trading signal channel what the purpose ??

Why they do create trading signal channel?  Then only one thing comes to my mind on where those creators of those group neither they would build up a group either free or paid ones but most of them do have still the same target or aim which is to lure in people do follow up their trade but doesn't mean those signals are effective because most groups are just total fraud and just using up others investors money just to sell of their bags when the price had been pumped up by those noobs who just joined in.

clear explanation
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:19:43 AM

This moment I believe is very suitable for you to buy bitcoin trading and altcoin trading. The market is currently showing some signs of recovery, so I believe that at this time you should invest in short bitcoin and can trade today. The market is in a downtrend phase so you should only trade short to minimize risk.
boidepzaikhoaito1

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:26:22 AM

Most of these channels have their own purpose, but I do not really trust them, they just use the crowd to pump a coin to discharge. Most new players stick to this signal and lose money Undecided
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:30:19 AM

Their signals have no use without losing. But some of them have fantastic work.  I don’t want to say that their signal works 100% but works some. 60-75% may be their signal really work.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:09:02 AM

For me, not a good idea. Most of those trading signals are fake even if you are paying for premium subscription. When you are trading a lot of money and relying on their signal, what if they got a load of that asset you are going to trade and they would dump right on your face while you unknowingly just bought the dump. Too many things to consider but don't rely on that, but if you are, just trade a little amount of  your asset.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:22:50 AM

Now, as the market is going up again, it's hard to know if it's rising fast or slow, but now is a good time for us to invest in surfing and the price is going up a bit. good to buy altcoin on.
Jahmal32
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 11:08:48 AM

I initially bought signals, at that time I paid a decent amount of bitcoins. But in the end, nothing earned, no earned a little bit, even the fee for the channel is not covered! The essence of the thing: they don't give 100% information on the signals - they are simply repelled from the technical analysis, and make an approximate forecast. Plus for a person all this can be done by a robot! I began to study technical analysis myself, and to make price forecasts for myself, and to compare with signals that were given by free iplat sources, it turned out almost the same way. It was possible to open business! So it's all babbling, don't buy it! No one can guarantee you the price!
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:13:25 AM

Do not be too confident in trading signal groups, not all of them provide the right information to conduct trading activities, sometimes the makers of their trading signal channels only lure you to invest in them after the given signal is accurate, and the second factor after being told to make an investment so get the premium signal for sure the free group will be used as a place to share airdrop links
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:34:42 AM

Do not be too confident in trading signal groups, not all of them provide the right information to conduct trading activities, sometimes the makers of their trading signal channels only lure you to invest in them after the given signal is accurate, and the second factor after being told to make an investment so get the premium signal for sure the free group will be used as a place to share airdrop links

Yes, most of them are not reliable. Also, it is difficult to have an opinion on which one. But there are a few groups that really help. If we look at the number of digital currencies in the market i think we need reputable groups.
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:41:41 PM

In this online industry there are lots of people make a cryptocurrency trading signal group in this Telegram section. This is a cryptocurrency signal group because some people sale signal so they are always create secret group. if you want to join this group so I need to pay some money then admin will be added this group and you can get VIP cryptocurrency signal. In a couple of days ago some friends join and they are get some pump news about cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: