Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:06:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEBEUS TOKEN ON YOBIT EXCHANGE  (Read 1441 times)
NEBEUS.COM (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 09:52:59 AM

Our crowdfunding campaign is building up a head of steam, and next week will be open to Crowdcube's 500,000 investors. We're giving you the opportunity to be part of the journey and have your very own slice of Nebeus. With the backing of 2VCs and £400,000 already commitment to the round, we aim to raise £1.1m.

The campaign is currently in private mode, as a member of the Nebeus community we invite your first to participate:

https://www.crowdcube.com/companies/nebeus/pitches/qDP7yq
Blackithart

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:05:41 AM

Our crowdfunding campaign is building up a head of steam, and next week will be open to Crowdcube's 500,000 investors. We're giving you the opportunity to be part of the journey and have your very own slice of Nebeus. With the backing of 2VCs and £400,000 already commitment to the round, we aim to raise £1.1m.

The campaign is currently in private mode, as a member of the Nebeus community we invite your first to participate:

https://www.crowdcube.com/companies/nebeus/pitches/qDP7yq

Why do u ignore my question? Answer smth, pls.
All investors should know my case and if this case will be solved
NEBEUS.COM (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

Dear Blackithart

We have passed on your query to the customer support team and they are looking into it right now.

Resolution will be found and you will be contacted by Customer Support rep shortly.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused

Kind regards,
Nebeus team
Blackithart

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:07:46 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 03:23:06 PM by Blackithart

Dear Blackithart

We have passed on your query to the customer support team and they are looking into it right now.

Resolution will be found and you will be contacted by Customer Support rep shortly.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused

Kind regards,
Nebeus team

Thanks. After my message here NBTK (from my ticket) had appeared at my Nebeus account.

But I won't be Blackithart if I'd not try one more transaction. And guess what - the same situation:
- I have sent another one 500 NBTK to Nebeus Account from YoBit.io
- Etherscan had gave 67 block confirmations
- There is no another 500 NBTK at my Nebeus account

As I understand this side of project doesn't actually work at automatic mode. U had just put in 500 NBTK at your DB when I wrote my message here.
NEBEUS.COM (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:16:22 PM

Dear Blackithart

At the time of you transfer our platform was under maintenance as we were adding new functionality (Manual transfer of funds into a cold storage by the end user) this has affected your transaction. Since then it has been rectified and processed accordingly.

Apologies for an inconvenience it may have caused.

We appreciate your feedback about our services!

Kind regards,
Nebeus Team
Blackithart

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:40:20 PM

Hello.

Nebeus has fixed deposits. Everything works in an auto mode.
Neither of all I've tested withdraw system at all currencies, it doesn't work yet. For example Wire transfer system and BTC/ETH doesn't send a verification codes to my mail for a confirmation
NEBEUS.COM (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:14:02 AM

Please watch our pitch Video for Crowdcube campaign:

https://player.vimeo.com/video/288130004

NEBEUS.COM (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:53:45 AM

Nebeus launch their equity crowdfunding campaign!

Today, we launched our crowdfunding campaign and want you to get real equity in our business.

Nebeus is offering an easy, accessible and cheap alternative to traditional banking. We’re creating a global financial ecosystem that rewards enterprise, enables opportunity and charges nothing for people to remit money all around the world. A borderless, connected, inclusive future. 

Our campaign is nearing the £500,000 mark already and with the backing of 2 VCs, we are powering through to our target of £1.1 million.

Read our business plan and find out how you can own a slice of Nebeus yourself by visiting www.CrowdCube.com/Nebeus

‘Nebeus are at the forefront of the next industrial revolution…(Nebeus) are poised to disrupt and capitalise on the huge market opportunity’- ‘King of the Distributors’,  Brett King
Blackithart

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:28:21 PM

Hello again. For this time I was testing an ETH withdraw operation.
Guess what - it tell me that your system had sent a verification code to my cell phone. But there is no any

Solve it, pls. Asap
RuTranslator
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

BM Russian Translator

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:54:18 PM

Russian Translation reserved
Blackithart

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:40:01 AM

My last post was 13 days ago. I have described a problem with a ETH withdraw. I still didn't get my ETH, what is the problem? Why so long?
Blackithart

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:11:44 AM

Issue was successfully resolved. Thanks Nebeus team
Arnaud

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:09:15 PM

any updates guys ?