Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:31:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin  (Read 8869 times)
MyFarm (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:50:30 PM

Well, Auroracoin has rocketed to #6 on Coinmarketcap.com Smiley  I suspect it is going to get a little more attention now.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MyFarm (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:10:00 PM

At current prices, every person in Iceland will get more than $250.00 in Auroracoin for free if they accept it.  I know I would sure accept it!
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:29:18 PM

I strongly support Auroracoin

I suggest people think before putting in too much of their savings. The rate might very well take a huge hit by airdrop. Maybe the best time to buy in is after the airdropping has started.

airdrop?
MyFarm (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:30:47 PM

I suggest people think before putting in too much of their savings. The rate might very well take a huge hit by airdrop. Maybe the best time to buy in is after the airdropping has started.

airdrop?

The, "Airdrop" is when the people of Iceland will each be given their Auroracoin.  It starts in about 25 days which you can read about here: http://auroracoin.org/
Djinou94
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:33:50 PM

airdrop?

The, "Airdrop" is when the people of Iceland will each be given their Auroracoin.  It starts in about 25 days which you can read about here: http://auroracoin.org/

oh ok so the price will go down in one month?
cozk

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:34:27 PM

50% premined..... bitch please...
WutriCoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:43:00 PM

So hard to read OP?
MyFarm (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:44:14 PM

airdrop?

oh ok so the price will go down in one month?
That depends on the people of Iceland.  If they dump it (which I do not think they will) then yes.  If they adopt it like we hope, then the price will go up a LOT.
MyFarm (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:44:50 PM

The 50% premine which is going to the people of Iceland in a fair, efficient manner is what makes this coin so exciting.
Djinou94
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:54:31 PM

btw it is very good idea
go aurora coin
aggster

Activity: 214

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:25:03 PM

The 50% premine which is going to the people of Iceland in a fair, efficient manner is what makes this coin so exciting.
i never thought id see the day when i would get exited about a premined coin
HinnomTX

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:05:02 PM

i never thought id see the day when i would get exited about a premined coin
LOL same here.  Now that it's perched at the top of coinmarketcap, this coin will get the attention it deserves. For now, the liquidity is very low on the two exchanges (only 87k coins available to the public).  The price is going to rollercoaster wildly for a while. This could be THE silent launch crypto of 2014, like a submarine crashing through the surface. 

"One can only solve so much with cryptography. The rest of the solution will prove to be economic in nature." -Evan Duffield
Dash is Digital Cash.  https://www.dash.org
MyFarm (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:27:43 PM

Let's say that the critics are correct.  Let's say every single Icelandic person accepts the coins and then dumps.  What will they dump for?  Bitcoin.  That means every single person in Iceland will suddenly have some Bitcoin.  Every single person in that country will be utilizing cryptocurrency.  Do you not understand how huge and exciting that is?  And THAT is why everyone should be cheering on Auroracoin whether you think the actual coin has a future or not.  This is a VERY exciting event in the history of cryptocurrency.
DoomDumas
Legendary

Activity: 1002

Bitcoin

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:05:42 PM

Iceland is the perfect country for this project.

Indeed... Iceland is great for this !  Hope citizen and business will mass adopt this fast !   This could be a nice example for other countries how we could do trade without the banksters racket !
Predseda4D

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:06:18 PM

Does anyone know how "Airdrop" will be done? How they will validate their identity?

There are 320 000+ residents. Who will be doing all those verifications? This need really big team. Who will pay them? Who really is dev of this coin?
TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:13:39 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 08:30:13 PM by TotalPanda

kennitala  Grin
Code:
http://www.island.is/english/first-days/kennitala

Dev ==> Baldur Óðinsson [pseudonym] referring to the Icelandic Viking Sagas  Roll Eyes
flounderella

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:19:27 PM

What if the Iceland government bans it?
heskey

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:21:44 PM

Then they would basically have to ban bitcoin as well. Why buy bitcoin? Plus, there are good reasons to have faith in Iceland's regime: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDexDNn6vSM

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MyFarm (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:25:02 PM

They would be stopping their people from receiving $271 (at current prices) for free.  I doubt they'd be in office much longer.

The higher in price Auroracoin goes before the Airdrop, the less likely Icelandic politicians will be able to stop it.
flounderella

Activity: 350

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:25:16 PM

Then they would basically have to ban bitcoin as well. Why buy bitcoin? Plus, there are good reasons to have faith in Iceland's regime: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDexDNn6vSM

I know he may be anti-bank but why would governments want to lose the ability to control fiat and print baby print?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: