Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:29:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE  (Read 4609 times)
dirisu2018 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:35:45 PM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:54:21 PM

I also believe in bitcoin and I do not doubt its growth, I can say that bitcoin is more and more scaled in the world and this attracts new investments, and when the moment comes when the last bitcoin is mined, the offer will be limited and the demand will increase from which the price will go up higher
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

Recognized or not, Bitcoin is now recognized as an innovative and contemporary way to transfer anonymously without utilizing standard financial networks or services. One of the benefits of using Bitcoin is a decrease in transaction costs coupled with the user's privacy, so in the future bitcoin will be more popular and has many users.
Erul13

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:04:29 PM

indeed can be said bitcoin is the future. because bitcoin until now continuously mined means more number of bitcoin is reduced. what happens in the future, yes bitcoin prices could just soar. Investing in bitcoin is a high risk.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:10:43 PM

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and......BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019

i fear for you my friend. you sound too hyped up about bitcoin and you are making a huge mistake by investing in it irresponsibly like this. i suggest looking back at what you have done so far and making better decisions by investing a more reasonable amount in bitcoin and stop forcing others to invest in bitcoin, that never ends well.

you will be disappointed soon if price doesn't shoot up as you wish it to. and all the while you don't have a house anymore. not to mention that if by a little chance you lost your wallet and backups then you lose EVERYTHING and go broke.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Cheezesus

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:15:01 PM

I agree that bitcoin is equal to future. Every day technology is advancing and more and more way to have money. If you invest in bitcoin now you must have a game plan or goal so that you must not lose your capital. And you must study about the movement of the market. And your 50 friends think negatively.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:16:19 PM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019
your actions are so ridiculous as to sell house to buy btc, i believe in btc increase for the future but i do not want to sell anything valuable to buy btc, it is too blindly

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

very good topic, there are only 3 places for investment today, gold, fiat and bitcoin.

fiat will not innovate, and fiat transparency becomes unclear in the future. gold has intrinsic value, liked many people, its volatility is slow, but gold always becomes the solution to avoid inflation.

and bitcoin, the new currency, which attracts attention a lot of people, even 70% of people who like bitcoin and rely on bitcoin.

Arafat01775

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:54:10 PM

I agree with you. Bitcoin is the trusted and more profitable crypto currency in the. If you buy bitcoin and hold it for your hope then i think you will got more profit. Most of people are using /involved in bitcoin. That's why i think bitcoin is the future.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:02:32 PM

I agree with you. Bitcoin is the trusted and more profitable crypto currency in the. If you buy bitcoin and hold it for your hope then i think you will got more profit. Most of people are using /involved in bitcoin. That's why i think bitcoin is the future.
yes this is hope all players crypto especially on bitcoin so that in future get positive response from various country, bitcoin is change of world currency with technology blockchain trusted

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Sonik33

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:23:52 PM

I also invest in bitcoin for the future, but I will not invest my main assets. I have a side business, and the result of that side business I will use for investing in bitcoin.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:25:14 PM

BITCOIN = FUTURE

Honestly, bitcoin nowadays is a good capital investment, you just only have to do is to buy some of it then hold, if you believe in the near future it will become x 100% up to 1000% something like that. though still there a lot of people don't believe in Bitcoin and still had negative feedback about it as well.
arafat222

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:27:59 PM

I believe that Bitcoin is future and many investor are invest it they all are success so I believe Bitcoin growing very early
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:35:48 PM

BITCOIN = FUTURE

bro, you are doing too risky by selling a house to buy btc, I believe bitcoin is future and  will  the experienced  increase .. but is not a too rash to sell the house

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:41:29 PM

Bitcoin is the future of financial markets, and bitcoins will be the most expensive thing on the planet as every year due to high  demand for bitcoins the price of bitcoins keeps on increasing and it will take more than a century to finish the whole mining of bitcoins after that the price of bitcoins will jump and the price of satoshi's also keeps on increasing due to increase in demand for the bitcoins as every day new users are entering the bitcoin community due to the potentiality of bitcoins in the crypto currency market.

SMD.Shuvo

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:51:36 PM

I'm 100% Guaranty Bitcoin's future will be much better. Because it has gained a lot of popularity right now. I hope it will gain more popularity in the future.
Sama517

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:54:36 PM

It is good you have big dreams. But I must also say and warned that staking all you have and all your property to invest in Bitcoin was never a wise thing to do.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
olenka.1988

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:07:06 PM

my opinion bitcoin became speculation, he gave the world his technology, it is useful and for some people it is dangerous, but even bitcoin is fine and technologically

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MOOLYACOIN.IO ║ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem (https://www.moolyacoin.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄
ayiaye

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

I also think that way, that bitcoin will be the future. because I also do not doubt the growth of bitcoin, the future with increasingly sophisticated technology, bitcoin will be there, because bitcoin also requires access from technology. with its development now bitcoin began to be trusted as a means of payment. and one of the advantages of bitcoin is a decrease in transaction costs, it will be increasingly in demand by everyone.
dominional

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 05:26:50 PM

My thought has also be I. That way because it has been equal  to the future because it is standing to help the future of people and also changing  people's destiny

▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: