Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:54:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE  (Read 4615 times)
cryptopranto

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 01:39:27 PM

Bitcoin is a tech of future for sure mate.. But people who isn't investing in bitcoin are not poor. They are just scared.. hope it will solve after etf
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019

Believing in a project is good but we should never put our all eggs in one basket. All people here believe in Bitcoin and want to see it to reach upto 100k and more you have a taken a great risk as crypto is highly volatile. I hope you did proper research before taking such step.
chnexus

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:48:14 PM

The whole reason for crypto currencies is for "decentralization", and yet as soon as some feel it is unfair, they want government intervention via regulations?
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:06:31 PM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019
Bitcoin has a bright future.Currently, Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and will probably stay that because of its good network of people who support it. This network is good because Bitcoin was first cryptocurrency in the world. Idea of digital currency is legitimate, and many experts would agree that digital currency will definitely come in the future instead of traditional currencies.I believe Bitcoin will continue to grow. Bitcoin payment system ensures high-security level as all transactions are recorded in Blockchain.
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

Maybe bitcoin will reach $100 thousand next year, but I do not agree with your idea of selling your house to invest. Because the house is originally a fixed asset, it is also an investment, and often diversified investment can spread the risk, which should be done before you invest in the encrypt market.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:09:43 PM

Bitcoin has no future, because BITCOIN itself is the FUTURE...
people will have no choice but to adopt things, this is the future of currency.
FIAT will be replace soon. and that will be BTC.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

New blockchain is the future, bitcoin is a successful digital money on Blockchain technology! Bitcoin can be replaced by any altcoin, but blockchain only improves!
CockDiesel

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:30:30 PM

Thanks for your sincerity, but doing so seems a big mistake to me. Even though I do believe BITCOIN = FUTURE. Let's keep our fingers crossed, but were I you, I wouldn't rush so much...
Whatever happens, please, let us know here so that other people knew whether it was worth it... God bless you!
tuanphuong666

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:37:52 PM

I agree with your opinion. The only way we can know for sure is a better future is to invest a lot in the future, we invest our resources, our strength, sometimes we go against the parents to pursue the What we think is better for us. I also think that when the last bitcoin is exploited we will not know what the bitcoin price is. It is possible to say that bitcoin is the future
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:40:44 PM

At some point, bitcoin is the future in digital currency to be use for the next generation. But as of now, to be recognize and implement to all countries,  it is hard to think that bitcoin can make it thru, some people didnt believe in bitcoin or crypto currency,  and there are few places that cannot adopt modernization, so for me theres a lot of things to fix up before bitcoin can be legalize to use world wide, although i do believe in bitcoin but i dont believe if goverments easily recognize it.
nancyjewelmcdonie

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:57:16 PM

in our generation because of the help of technology we can earn using btc and through hardwork and patients and must study all about btc and the market
CoonSoon

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:58:01 PM

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house...

You're not serious, are you?!
Don't get me wrong, I understand your enthusiasm and I can appreciate it, but... that was too much, I guess...
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:12:31 PM

The future is certainly bitcoin, the world is really evolving with blockchain technology. Very soon bitcoin will be the top currency in the world not just a digital currency. One of the best decision you can make today, is to invest in bitcoin.
Mayabuchka96

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:13:45 PM

Yes, its our future. Hope it will become the best way of saving
Gulaa1885

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 03:14:13 PM

Bitcoin definitely has a future and in a few years i could be huge.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:18:48 PM

if I think bitcoin will have a better future than before. because I'm sure with the year increase the number of people who invest in bitcoin will continue to grow. and one by one the company will join bitcoin .so my country will receive bitcoin as a legitimate digital currency like paper currency ..

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

wow, listen to the author, you put a lot of things on the end, although I would never have done this, but something tells me that you will be a big lucky person. For bitcoin the future, in this with you I agree to one hundred percent
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 03:51:42 PM

Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

My belief in bitcoin is similar to yours, but I'm not so irresponsible to stay on the street, moreover, if there is a failure, there will be my family. Bitcoin can cost 100 thousand, and maybe not worth it, think again, maybe this is not your best decision.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:55:56 PM

Yes Bitcoin is our Future so this is also what I say to my wife that Bitcoin will collect us so that at the right time we can achieve success. I'm sure that in the next few years we will see the rapidly increasing bitcoin price. So buy and hold it because it's definitely a hope for a happy and comportabling life.
RAinery

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:56:28 PM

Yes I believe bitcoin can make the future of everyone who is really serious in bitcoin to get ahead. Due to the better bitcoin development going forward.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: